• Published 4th May 2020
  • 6,016 Views, 298 Comments

Help! I've Turned Into a Princess! - ScorchingFlamesInc



What's worse than becoming a pony? I'll tell you. Transforming into Princess Cadance during a college class and waking up in a horse-trailer. Yeah. Life's screwed up.

  • ...
47
 298
 6,016

Chapter 6: Someone Save Me Already!

"Thanks again for helping us keep the creature contained," Darryl thanked.

"No problem," George replied, keeping his eyes on the road. "As I've said earlier, you two should be lucky you have a loyal friend like me. Otherwise, I'd keep her for myself."

"And we trust you," Hunter admitted. "Darryl and I will resume our hours at the shelter, but close thirty minutes earlier to check up on our little pony."

"You do you," George responded



The next day... breakfast at the college...



"Check this out," Dale showed a photo to his three friends.

Jeremy, Joey, and Evan all saw a picture of a familiar cartoon character on the phone.

"Isn't that the pony that Leo transformed into?" Evan analyzed.

"Looks like it. Where did you find it?" Jeremy asked.

"This whole pony-situation yesterday prompted me to check it out," Dale explained. "As I checked it out, I found a photo. I did some deeper research, giving me more minor info."

"Like what?" Joey queried.

"The character's name is Princess Cadance," Dale described. "And she's the Princess of... love, I think."

"Leo's a princess?" Jeremy then laughed. "I mean... heh... turning into a female pony is weird, but a princess of love? Priceless!"

"Well, hopefully when we find him, we can figure out a way to reverse it," Evan muttered.

"So going there is still on the cards?" Joey sputtered.

"You know you're going!" Dale proclaimed. "Leo is your friend after all."

"I can't have anxiety for going when this may be a lost cause?" Joey exclaimed.

"How about this?" Evan remarked. "We don't argue! Joey can have anxiety, but he can keep his thoughts hidden? Got it? Done! We go tonight, and that's that!"

"You know we have lunch and dinner, leading to another arguement like this right?" Dale pointed out.

"I'll be sure to not let that happen..." Evan declared.



Mr. Devon's class...



Yesterday was a weird day for Mr. Devon. During his class yesterday, one of his students suddenly transformed into a creature new, yet familiar. Last night, he talked with his wife, who worked with the news as a reporter. He planned on bringing her and a cameraman to the shelter to show the news of the creature to the world. It would make him known.

He sighed as he took another bite of his breakfast.



The shelter... many uneventful hours later.



Evan yet again parked the van in the parking lot of the shelter they visited last night. The only difference? There was a van there. The time was 8:23.

"Alright, I'm going back out," Evan announced. "Do what you did last night. Stay here."

Evan heard his replies as he opened the door and exited the car... right at the same time the door to the shelter opened and two men walked out. Evan recognized them immediately. These were the men that took Leo!

Evan ran over.

"Excuse me," he called out, earning the attention of the two men. "I think I remember you two."

"You do?" one of the men asked.

"Yes. Weren't you at a college yesterday morning?"

"No," the other man answered.

"I think I saw you two retrieve a cartoon pony."

"I have no clue what you're talking about," the first man claimed.

"Alright..." Evan muttered, suspicious. "Any chance I could... look around a bit?"

"Go ahead," said the second man. "We close in seven minutes. We're just out here grabbing a smoke before we do."

Evan opened the door and went inside. It wasn't very full inside. There was the lobby he stood in right now, with three doors... one possibly led to the cages, another leads to a unisex bathroom, and another behind the desk.

Evan checked the bathroom first. It was empty. Just a toilet, sink, a paper-towel dispenser, and a garbage can.

Evan went to the door possibly leading to the cages (it did lead to the cages). Evan quickly ran around the room, screaming Leo's name. There were a few barking dogs in cages, but he couldn't find Leo.

There was only one door left... the one behind the desk that possibly led to the office.

If he was lucky, Evan would be able to see if Leo was in there before those two men returned.

Evan quickly ventured out of the room, went behind the desk, and fiddled with the doorknob. It was locked.

"Shit..." Evan muttered. "Wait..."

Evan looked up, meeting face-to-face with a clear window. With hope in his heart, Evan peeked through the best he could. But there was no trace of Leo anywhere.

Fortunately, as soon as Evan got out from behind the desk, the door opened and oen of the men peeked inside.

"Closing time!" he bellowed.

"I was just leaving," Evan quickly said, squeezing past the man and out of the door.

Evan returned to his car and got in.

"I take it you had no luck?" Joey asked.

"No," Evan admitted. "But we're not leaving."

"Say what?"

"These two men were the ones that took Leo," explained Evan. "They claimed they never picked her up, and when I checked inside, I couldn't find her. We're going to follow them when they leave."

"Are you nuts?" Joey hissed.

"If this doesn't work, we'll give up!" Evan threw his hands in the air. "There, happy?"

Joey had no reply.

The four friends watched as one of the men locked the door, before getting in the van and backing out. Luckily, there was another exit to the road, so Evan didn't have to move the car at all. Once the men were about to exit into the road, Evan began to follow. And when the van went into the road, Evan followed them close behind.

"This is stupid!" Joey hissed.

"Hush," Evan muttered.

He continued following the van. Evan felt that something was wrong. And he was going to get to the bottom of it!

No matter what it took!

Author's Note:

Yeah. I'm not in here either. But I'll be there next chapter.

Link to other stories (if you want to read them. You don't have to): https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theroies on what will happen. And always let the Brony or Pegasister within conquer your creativity.