• Published 4th May 2020
  • 6,013 Views, 298 Comments

Help! I've Turned Into a Princess! - ScorchingFlamesInc



What's worse than becoming a pony? I'll tell you. Transforming into Princess Cadance during a college class and waking up in a horse-trailer. Yeah. Life's screwed up.

  • ...
46
 298
 6,013

Chapter 12: Then I was Alone for a Minute...

I needed to process what just happened. It wasn't just because of the flashbacks I saw. It wasn't because I met Twilight. And it wasn't because I was alone.

No. It was mainly the way Twilight acted.

Thoughts stormed through my mind about her. I don't know about you, but aside from the flashbacks, and the few small things she told me, Twilight pretty much left me out to dry. Heck, it didn't even seem like she felt bad for me. She just came, showed me the flashbacks, told me some stuff, and left. What was the deal?

Was she just skeptical? Was she busy and wanted to get it out of the way? Or was it something else? The first part makes more sense... but I wasn't sure. Those would be questions I would uncover when talking to someone who actually had ties to Twilight. They know her best, after all.



Princess Twilight...



Princess Twilight Sparke just left the hospital where Cadance... or the human controlling Cadance's body... was residing.

She felt bad for leaving her the way she did. And she felt bad for showing the flashbacks, giving only a small bit of information, and leaving.

But at the same time, she did it because she was skeptical. She's seen humans before, but that was a different world than where Cadance was in. That world wasn't the mirror world. So Twilight wasn't sure if the humans would be the same.

But she had a plan. If this human controlling Cadance was one she would trust, she would happily make amends and answer her questions yet again, only in a better manner.

If only she wasn't busy trying to figure things out for herself...


Leo...



I really didn't want to return to the bed and risk feeling pain in my wing again. I was just going to wait until I had an opportunity to return to the bed with the worst result being a minor soreness. For minutes, I paced around the room, imagining God knows what.

I went over to the window and looked out. I could see the city of the empire. It was the first beautiful sight I've seen in over a week. The stars sparkled in the sky, and the crystal buildings and lamposts sparkled below. I could see the castle.

I began to wonder what Shining Armor and Flurry were thinking. Along with that, I wondered what they would think when they found out who I truly was.

Then the thought of Shining and Flurry brought me to the thoughts of my own family. And all I could say was that it sucked.

I lost my own family and friends, and now, the family and friends I have now aren't even supposed to be mine.

I rubbed my forehead to clear the thought about telling them, when I suddenly realized the lantern in my room was still on.

I turned my head to the lantern, and I saw my shadow standing near the light.

Why is this important? Because I noticed a few details that told me something wasn't right.

For one, the shadow wasn't connected. I didn't notice that right away, but I took notice moments after I saw it. I also noticed where it was. I don't think my shadow was supposed to be standing there.

And when I tilted my head, the shadow remained unmoving.

And then the shadow moved on it's own.

It didn't just move. When it lifted it's hoof, the hoof actually came out of the wall. Instead of a 2-dimensional shadow hoof, it was now a 3 dimensional hoof that was still made of shadow.

I backed away, my rump bumping into the wall. The shadow put it's hoof on the ground and half of it's head came out of the wall.

Then the shadow brought another hoof forward, and when it put it down, it was halfway out of the wall!

My heart thumped as the shadow finished it's trek out of the wall. When it was completely out, two blinding white eyes opened and the shadow began to make it's way to me!

"No..." I muttered. I raised a forehoof and shielded myself, shutting my eyes. "S-stay back!"

Moments later, I looked back at the shadow. It stood where it was when I last saw it, almost as if it listened to me. It lifted a hoof and waved.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered.

My heart resumed pounding as the shadow made it's way closer to me. When it stopped, it was only just a few feet from me.

The shadow placed it's hoof on its chest, and then brought it's hoof to my chest.

"I don't get it..." I muttered. "Are you saying... you're me?"

The shadow nodded.

It took me a split second to catch on. I let out a silent gasp upon realization.

"P-Princess Cadance?"

And the shadow nodded in reply.

Author's Note:

This is a short chapter. But only because I wanted a cliffhanger like this. At least a lot happened in this chapter.


WANT TO CHECK OUT MORE OF MY CONTENT? CLICK HERE: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theroies on what will happen. And always let the Brony or Pegasister within conquer your creativity.