• Published 4th May 2020
  • 6,013 Views, 298 Comments

Help! I've Turned Into a Princess! - ScorchingFlamesInc



What's worse than becoming a pony? I'll tell you. Transforming into Princess Cadance during a college class and waking up in a horse-trailer. Yeah. Life's screwed up.

  • ...
46
 298
 6,013

Chapter 10: ...and Now I'm in Equestria!

"S-Shining Armor?" I stuttered. "How I get here?"

Wait. Did I just... say that sentence wrong.

"Oh yeah... the doctors said you have a concussion," Shining explained.

"What's a concussion?" asked Flurry.

Before Shining could answer, the door opened and a nurse walked in. It wasn't a nurse from the show, so this was a whole new character.

"Ah, your majesty!" she gave a quick bow. "You're awake."

"I ask again," I said, ignoring my screwed up sentences. "What I doing here?"

"You were gone for a week," the nurse explained. "Luckily, Princess Twilight was able to find you and save you before it was too late."

"Is Princess here?" I queried.

"No, but she actually plans on visiting you," the nurse answered. She looked in her clipboard. "I take it you already know about the concussion. But when we retrieved you and brought you back, we also found out that your left wing is fractured, and you have lost a ton of weight."

"Okay..."

"Anyway, just came to check on you. I'll be back in a few."

The nurse then turned and left.

What was it she said again along with my concussion? Fractured wing? Lost weight?

Suddenly, my senses of pain increased, and the pain in my wing suddenly increased to how it felt when Flurry hugged me. I briefly let out a loud groan of pain.

"Mommy?" Flurry came up to me.

"Don't worry, kid..." I moaned. "But before we go talk other subject..." Ugh! This damn concussion! "...I need to say that I'm-"

I looked at Flurry. She gave me a look that made me against telling the truth. She's only five, and five year olds believe almost everything, whether it's a truth or lie. If I told her, who knows what would happen?! Then again, she is five... Gah, this headache is killing me.

I settled on telling Shining when Flurry wasn't in the room. If I pretended to be Cadance, I'm screwed!

"I need alone time with Shining," I managed to say.

"Well lucky for you, I've got some guards out to watch Flurry," Shining replied, before turning to his daughter... who is technically my daughter now too.

"Sweetie, Mommy wants to talk with Daddy alone," he began. "Could you maybe go and hang out with the other guards so we can talk?"

"But Daddy-"

"No, Flurry. I understand you're happy to see your mom again, but we need to talk right now. I promise you will get your chance to be with her."

Flurry scrunched her face.

"Fine," she pouted before turning. Shining opened the door and Flurry walked out, before Shining closed it.

"So what is it you want to tell me, Cadance?" Shining queried, coming up to my bed.

"Shining... I need to get this out..." I said, prepared. Better to tell him than to pretend to be someone I'm not. "I-"

"Miss your little cuddlebug?" he leaned on my shoulder, thankfully on the side of my body that has the good wing.

"Yes, that too," I quickly said. "But I-"

The nurse then entered the room.

"Sorry..." she apologized. "... I know it's barely been a minute, but visiting hours are over."

"That's alright," Shining said. He then nuzzled my cheek, which made me feel uncomfortable. "See you tomorrow, sweetie."

And so he turned and left the room. The nurse followed.

Even in Equestria, my days as Princess Cadance have sure been the unluckiest.

But then it dawned on me.

Am I far from home? Sure. Is there the chance I may never see my family and friends? Absolutely.

But I was free! No horse-trailers! No barbed-wire gates! No government people coming over to take me! I was free!

"I'm free..." I whispered, a smile crawling on my face. "I'm free!"

I decided to look at the time. It was actually getting late. I then looked at the window. Although the blinds were closed, I saw the light in a sunset-shade.

I lied my head back down on the pillow, waiting for time to pass.



Hours later...



Aside from the visit from that nurse, my evening was pretty uneventful. I passed the time by reading some graphic novels and Daring Do books from years ago. The nurses thought it was weird, but their expressions faded when I got some other books. My concussion also got better. Although my head still hurts, I can finally say normal sentences.

When it was 9:14, a thought occured.

How skinny am I?

I noticed a mirror in the corner of a room, so I carefully got of the bed, wincing due to the wing, and slowly walked over to the mirror. I didn't walk far enough to the point where the IV behind me would be yanked.

I had no hospital gown, so what I saw in the mirror was unsettling.

They did not lie when they said I lost weight! My body was very thin. Thin to the point where I could see my ribs, and my belly was smaller. My cheeks were slightly hollow, and my eyes looked tired. My wings were both bound to my body with bandages. The only thing that looked better was my coat and mane, which appear to have been cleaned and restyled while I was out.

"Shit..." I muttered. "Poor Cadance... or me. Wait a minute... if I'm here... and the real Cadance is nowhere else to be found... then that means..."

My eyes shrunk.

"I'm the real Cadance!"

Shit, I can't believe I realized this now!

The door then opened and the nurse poked her head in.

"Your majesty," my nurse (I haven't learned her name yet,) said. "Um... why are you off your bed?"

"Just seeing something," I shrugged.

"Oh... well, you have a visitor."

"I thought visiting hours are over," I say as I sat on the ground.

"This is a special visitor, who really needed to see you."

"Oh... then I guess you can send her in."

"Ok. One sec..." the nurse then retreated from the door, which was still open.

And a couple of seconds later, Princess Twilight Sparkle walked in.

My jaw fell open.

"T-Twilight?" I sputtered.

"Hi," Twilight greeted, sitting in front of me. "I know this is late, but I wanted to see you as soon as I can and I had a very busy day... being a Princess and all."

"I can't imagine what that feels like..." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing important..." I brushed off. "So... before we get into further discussion, I really need to tell you something."

"I need to tell you something too," Twilight said. "Something that concerns you."

"Something about me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well then... I guess you could tell me first."

Princess Twilight took a deep breath. Then she spoke.

"I know you're not Princess Cadance."

Author's Note:

Why can't I ever catch a break...

Tomorrow, there will be no new chapters. I'm going to be busy writing a chapter on another story.

WANT TO CHECK OUT MORE OF MY CONTENT? CLICK HERE:https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theroies on what will happen. And always let the Brony or Pegasister within conquer your creativity.