• Published 4th May 2020
  • 6,013 Views, 298 Comments

Help! I've Turned Into a Princess! - ScorchingFlamesInc



What's worse than becoming a pony? I'll tell you. Transforming into Princess Cadance during a college class and waking up in a horse-trailer. Yeah. Life's screwed up.

  • ...
46
 298
 6,013

Chapter 5: I Wonder What the Humans Are Up To...

I resumed sitting in my spot, still in deep thought over all of this. But my attention was soon brought to three men getting into a pickup truck before driving off.

Where are those three going?... I wondered.



Police Station... 13 minutes later...



A pickup truck soon parked near the police station. Three doors opened, and three men stepped out. One man, Hunter, was carrying an orange envelope.

"Alright," George muttered. "Let's just do this. Over and out."

George, Darryl, and Hunter entered the police station. They went to the front desk, which had a woman typing on a computer behind it. The three men patiently waited for the woman's attention.

Seconds later, she looked up from her computer.

"Well hello," she greeted. "What can I do for you three."

"Hi. Is the chief here?" Hunter asked.

"One second..." the women picked up a walkie-talkie. "Frank, they're here."

Seconds later, the first door in the nearby hallway opened, and a tall man stepped out.

"Boys!" he said, before nudging his head back. "Step into my office."

Doing as they were told, Darryl, Hunter, and George all ventured into the sheriff's office before he closed the door behind him. All four men took their seats.

"So..." Frank put his hands on the desk. "You said you had something important to show me? Something that requires us to look through? Is it evidence of some sort?"

"In a way," Darryl shrugged while Hunter set the envelope on the desk. Sheriff Frank grabbed the envelope and opened it, before looking inside. His face shifted to confusion before he reached into the envelope and pulled out a purple-ish feather.

"What the hell is this?" he queried. "Is this a prank?"

"If it was a prank, how would it look like it came out of a cartoon?" George replied.

Frank grabbed the envelope and flipped it upside down, dumping out all the contents. All of the contents were feathers, some purple, some pink.

"I don't believe it..." he muttered.

"Want more proof?" Hunter quipped, taking out his phone. He tapped the screen a few times before handing it over to Frank.

Frank watched the recording, which showed an unconsious cartoon-like horse creature in a barbed-wire gate. The voices speaking belonged to the three men across from him. When the video ended, the sheriff handed Hunter back his phone.

"Interesting..." he muttered.

"So... do you believe us, or will you need to see her yourself?" George questioned.

"Hmm..." Frank pondered. He looked at the feathers. "Just this once, I'll consider what you all showed me enough. I'll put these feathers back in an envelope. Do any of you have just pictures of this animal?"

All three men admitted they did.

"Well, I'll only need one photo to print out for extra measures," Frank explained. "I'll admit, I don't have the direct contacts of the people you may be looking for. However, I know of a vessel. If anything, you should expect a reply in one to two weeks. But maybe I can have a note on the back of the printed photo requesting a direct arrival from a few members of the government."

"Arlight," Darryl nodded. "Thank you."

"Before you go, I will need one of your phones," Frank stated.

George took out his phone.



The animal-control place...



A chevy slowly parked in front of the place that the four college kids have intended to go to.

You have arrived at your destination! the GPS said.

Evan, the driver of the car, tapped on the screen in the car, shutting off the GPS.

"Alright!" Evan exclaimed. "We're here."

"And twenty minutes away from college!" Joey hissed.

"Calm down," Dale reassured. "We'll just see if Leo is here, retrive her if she is, and get out."

"So we're all settling on calling him a chick?" Jeremy piped.

"Is that a horse trailer?" Dale pointed out the window.

"It's open," Evan analyzed. "We may need to search inside for where they put her. Or at least clues. We may also need to risk asking the people here."

"There is a good chance they will lie their asses off!" Joey claimed.

"I'm still going," Evan undid his seatbelt and opened the door. "Stay here."

Evan got out of the car and closed the door behind him. He made his way to the door of the shelter.

He looked inside the door window. The lights were... off? Evan tried to open the door. It was locked! He knocked on the door. No response.

And then he saw the opening hours.

Tonight was a Friday. The closing time was 9:00 pm. Evan checked his phone. It was only 7:15. And the door had no signs saying they would be closed for the day.

"Weird..." Evan mumbled. He turned and ventured back to the vehicle, returning to his spot in the driver seat.

"I take it they were closed?" Jeremy asked.

"Even weirder..." Evan replied. "Their hours on Fridays last from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. But the time right now is 7:17! Usually animal control has many people, so it seems weird that they’re closed early.”

"Ok... so Leo's a lost cause?" Joey queried.

"Not until we know for sure..." Dale said. "Maybe we should return tomorrow."

"I guess we could do that," Evan agreed. "This whole 'closing without warning' deal makes me a bit suspicious..."

"Return tomorrow?" Joey sputtered. "Forget it. I'm not gonna be in the mood to check the shelter for our friend every day."

"Really?" Jeremy cocked his brow. "You won't come? Fine. I'll just show Shelly your birthday gift and ruin the surprise.”

Everyone looked at Joey.

"You wouldn't!" Joey sputtered.

"Try me!" Jeremy challenged.

Joey and Jeremy just stared at each other.

"F-fine!" Joey stuttered. "I'll go. Just don't show the gift!"

"Alright, then!" Evan proclaimed. "We return tomorrow, and keep returning until we have conformation on Leo's fate!"

And then Evan backed the car out of the driveway.

Author's Note:

Expect a break. I gotta focus on other stories of mine. I may be back on daily updates by Saturday. Maybe.

Next chapter will be the first to not directly have me involved. So no Cadance next chapter.

Link to other stories (if you want to read them. You don't have to): https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theroies on what will happen. And always let the Brony or Pegasister within conquer your creativity.