• Published 4th May 2020
  • 6,004 Views, 298 Comments

Help! I've Turned Into a Princess! - ScorchingFlamesInc



What's worse than becoming a pony? I'll tell you. Transforming into Princess Cadance during a college class and waking up in a horse-trailer. Yeah. Life's screwed up.

  • ...
46
 298
 6,004

Chapter 7: These Men are Jackasses!

Eventually, the van took a right. Evan and the others could see what makes up a yard, meaning the men have possibly arrived at a house. To be safe, Evan didn't follow the car into the driveway. Instead, he parked it on the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" Joey asked.

"I think these men parked in a driveway," said Evan. "I don't want to take any chances."

Evan turned off the car.

"So what now?" Dale asked.

"Now... we get out and sneak in," Evan proclaimed.

"Hold up..." Joey piped. "This is someones house! I think it's obvious that we'll be caught sneaking around."

"Not if we sneak through the woods," Evan replied. "I can see a small trail next to the house. We can sneak through there, while peeking out to the house on my command, to see if we can find Leo or a spot she could be in."

"I'm not going!" Joey crossed his arms.

"...*cough*... Playboy magazines... *cough*..." Jeremy coughed.

"Fine!" Joey threw his hands up.

The four friends left the car. One by one, all four of them entered the trail and entered. Evan entered first and Joey entered last.

"Check!" Evan whispered a couple yards later.

All four friends leaned forward and carefully tried to get a good glace of the house (Joey and Jeremy had to take a few quiet steps).

"I see something!" Dale remarked.

The four other friends admitted to seeing something too.

A pink blob with purple, peach, and hot-pink hair.


Leo...



"Pssst!"

I lifted my head and felt my ears perk up at the sound coming from behind me.

"Psssst!" I head again.

I looked behind me and I could of sworn I saw four faces peeking at me. Four familiar faces.

My eyes went wide as I stood up and turned around. I was happy and shocked at the same time. On the one hand, at least my friends somehow tracked me down. But on the other, if they get caught, it's over.

"Guys?" I said. "You came for me! You actually came to get me?"

"What is she saying?" I heard Joey's voice say.

Shit, that's right! They can't understand me!

Now what?

"If you're Leo, try to stand on two hooves," Dale whispered.

I pushed on my forehooves and almost stood on my hind hooves, before falling back on all fours. I tried again. And I failed again.

"Close enough," Dale said.

"Get me out of here," I hissed, knowing that my friends don't understand me.

"She's in a gate of barbed wire," Jeremy analyzed. "If only we had something to break this wire..."

"We can just move it... somehow," suggested Evan.

"The bottom wire isn't close to the ground. Let's lift it," Dale suggested. "She can crawl through."

"But what if she scratches herself?" Joey brought up.

I whinnied to get their attention and made an "it's fine" gesture.

"What does that mean?" Jeremy asked.

"She's probably okay with it," Evan proclaimed. "Grab a spot that won't hurt and try to lift."

My friends all put their hands somewhere on the gate, all careful to not spike their hands.

I got on my belly.

"HEY!!!"

I suddenly sat up and turned my head, only to meet the bright light of the flashlight in my face. I could make out the figure of a familiar man holding the flashlight.

"Shit!" I heard Jeremy hiss, before I turned my head and saw my friends bolt.

I'm not even upset about it.

I brought my gaze back forward and saw the man with the flashlight take off. His running speed was fast.

And the fact that my friends are in the woods make for a disadvantage.

"Shit..." I got on my belly and put my face in my hooves.



Leo's four friends...



Joey, leading the group of four, ran through the trail as fast as he could, but the restrained space made it difficult.

So when the man that caught the group suddenly appeared and blocked the exit to the trail, Joey stopped mere inches from the man.

"What do you four bastards think your doing..." he gruffed.

"You're harboring our friend!" Jeremy growled.

"Friend? The horse?"

"That 'horse' is our friend, Leo, who was turned into one!" Dale explained. "And we came to get her back!"

Two familiar men then arrived, stopping next to the man blocking their only spacious exit.

"George, what the hell is going on?" one man questioned.

"These bastards were trying to take our horse," said George.

"Well I'll be..." the second man said. "Hey Darryl, isn't that guy in the back the one who went into our shelter?"

"I think so," the first man smirked.

"Listen, we just wanted to get our friend back," Joey stuttered. "If you don't get us in trouble or hurt us, we'll leave! We promise!"

Jeremy slugged Joey in the shoulder.

"Well I don't want to take my chances..." George muttered. "You four look like twenty-year old college kids. Do you go to college?"

"Why does it matter?" Jeremy asked. "And actually, I'm 19..."

"Answer me!" George demanded, taking out a pocket knife.

"Yes! We go to a college! A comic-college!" Joey whined.

"DUDE!" Jeremy slugged Joey in the shoulder again.

"Hm... the only one I know of is twenty-five minutes away," George muttered. "Do you two go to the college twenty-five minutes away?"

"I'm not-" Evan began.

"ANSWER ME!" George demanded, gripping the pocket knife.

"YES!" Joey piped.

"How many times will I have to bruise your shoulder..." Jeremy hissed.

"I think I know that place," one of the men next to George said. "That's where we got the pony."

"Well then," George still held the knife. "That is where you go, correct?"

Only Joey nodded. Dale facepalmed.

"Well... you guys may be in your twenties," George began. "But you folks still go to school. And we're older. If you guys return to take our horse, I swear to god, I'll make you pay. I'll either call the school and give them a reason to kick you out, or I'll give this knife a new friend. Understand?"

This time, everyone nodded.

"Good," George put his knife away. "Now get the hell out of here."

George moved out of the way and the group of four retreated to the car. Evan, unsure of what to do now, started the car, left his parked spot, did a U-turn, and began his drive back to the school.

"Now what?" Jeremy queried.

Evan shook his head. "I don't know."



The three men



"Were you really gonna stab them?" Darryl asked as he and his two friends made their way back to the house.

"No," George answered. "I had a feeling it would get the information out. I wouldn't stab them if they came back either. Though I might call their school and frame them for drug-use or beating dead-animal carcasses or something."

"Huh..." Hunter muttered.



Leo...



I was yet again staring off into space as I processed what happened.

I was still stuck here. And even though my friends tracked me down and found me... the man that was imprisoning me chased them away.

My only hope of escape was gone!

Author's Note:

That didn't go well...

WANT TO CHECK OUT MORE OF MY CONTENT? CLICK HERE:https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theroies on what will happen. And always let the Brony or Pegasister within conquer your creativity.