• Published 1st May 2020
  • 405 Views, 6 Comments

The Mane Seven Elements of Harmony - psinet



Basically the series but with Sunset as one of the Main Characters.

  • ...
 6
 405

Chapter 4 Taming dragons with Fluttershy

The next day a thick black cloud of smoke appeared in the sky Twilight called Sunset and the others telling them it was being caused by a dragon's snoring and that if the dragon continued Equestria would be covered for 100 years. "Now." Said Twilight "We will have Flutter-"

Sunset interrupted her "It won't be that easy Twilight She is afraid of dragons."

"But Spike-" Twilight started only for Sunset to point out he is a baby and the animals she cares for are not dragons and reminded Twilight that most dragons are big but Sunset told Fluttershy she would protect her as she fought a dragon herself.

"But you're the Element of Courage." Fluttershy said Sunset responded "Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."

So they set out eventually reaching the cave Twilight tried talking to the dragon Pinkie tried being funny Rarity tried charming him despite Sunset saying it wouldn't work Rainbow Dash got so fed up with all this she kicked the dragon who came out of the cave "Uh Sunset." Said Applejack "Just how big was that dragon you fought?"

"This one is half the size of the one I defeated." Answered Sunset bracing herself for attack the dragon simply flapped his wings and blew them into a rock angering Fluttershy to the point she yelled at the dragon making him cry but then she told him he wasn't bad and to find a new place to sleep and do something about the smoke.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long and is probably short but I had a hard time thinking of dialogue for mostly Sunset and trying to find scenarios that she can avoid interrupting I want her only doing that to either save time or when necessary next up is Luna Eclipsed where Sunset will help Luna fit in among other things as this Sunset was never a villain it might be difficult I will be giving a brief mention of Bridle Gossip because Zecora is difficult to write for if you don't have the knack for rhyming I would like to hear your ideas on what poison joke would do to Sunset please don't give me makes her look like a demon I'm not doing any she-demon Sunset in this story also for her Halloween costume should I do the monster costume that Fluttershy wears from Costume Conundrum or something else let me know next chapter might be done sooner if I get these done. P.S. Sunset's quote about courage comes from Doctor Who it is said by the Third Doctor played by Jon Pertwee.

Thanks
Psinet

Comments ( 1 )

10491106
Thanks for pointing those out I had a feeling I had made some mistakes I'll correct those when I get the chance looking foreword to seeing more chapters for The First Star of Twilight.

Login or register to comment