• Published 20th Apr 2020
  • 3,636 Views, 196 Comments

Ranger's Destiny (Undergoing Edited) - TasteDaRainbow



Rangers find themselves in a world full of colorful talking ponies and an adventure awaits them. A war is taking place on Equestria. How can they survive through all of this? And the most important thing is, will they ever get back home? God help us.

  • ...
21
 196
 3,636

Refreshment

Author's Note:

Well, I ain't gonna talk much. Still the next chapter is on the way. Just you wait 🤣

Next chapter: Debriefing... Again?

"You're looking for me General?"

"Ah yes, come in Colonel... have a seat."

"What's wrong Sir?"

"I lost contact with Staff Sergeant Finn and a few of his rangers when they fought the terrorists on their way to a base that is located in Al-Asad. The rest are on their way here but they told me that they lost five men and a tank with Staff Sergeant Finn gone MIA."

"Is it because of the nuke?"

"Probably, but we still didn't know who launch that damn weapon to my men."

"So you want me and my squad to search for him?"

"Exactly, but not now, you still have a mission to capture the fuel station near Zabul, its the vital location for their tanks. I want you and your squad to get ready, we'll meet up again in an hour. Dismiss."

"Understood Sir."

______________________________________________


Day 2 - 04:32
Pvt. Daniel Nicholas
1st Bn., 75th Ranger Regiment
Ponyville, Equestria

Daniel awoke with a frightened gasp. He felt sweats dripping from his forehead and he reach a hand to wipe it out.

"Again? What a helluva flashback," he sighed and looked around, "Wait, where am I?" He found himself laying on a bed and in a white, rectangular room. To his right, he saw a heart rate monitor. And all of his gear was hanging on the wall across his bed.

"The heck?" Groaning, he rose to a sitting position and looked around some more; to his left, he saw a window and took a view outside; it's quite dark. "How long I've been out? Damn PTSD." He mumbled, the PTSD must've gotten the best of him. He remember collapsing and shaking. After that, it was just that day being lived once again.

"Should I get out of here?" He still processing about what might happen if he walks out of the room. He sees that he still wearing his camouflage pants and dark green shirt. "Meh... better stay here and take some rest for a while." Just as he was about to lay on bed, he remembered the incident back on the train.

"Sergeant!" He exclaimed. He immediately disconnected the monitor, causing it to give a long continuous beep. He leapt from the bed and onto the floor, then stumbled.

"Whoa..." Shifting his weight, he stopped moving and balanced himself. "Okay... easy now..." He walked slowly to his gear. Putting his vest, backpack, helmet, and grabbed his gun, he walked to the door that he spotted far right. He stumbled slightly but manage to keep his balance. He reached the doorknob and opened it to get a peek outside.

"This must be a hospital," he thought loudly as he saw a hallway and a desk across the hallway on his right.

"Hello?" He called out while cocking his head and raising an eyebrow. "Wait, what time is it?" He asked glancing at his watch. 04:35. Great, probably everyone is asleep, better get moving though. He then closed the door behind him and just as he began to walk away, he heard a voice called out.

"Wait!" A female voice, he looked back and saw a white mare with a blue sapphire eyes and pink mane and tail along with a nurse cap running towards him. "You should've go back to bed sir, you aren't in no good condition."

Daniel chuckles, "I've been better after taking the rest earlier."

"Alright, but at least could you let me to do some treatment?" She said with a puppy dog eyes. Can't handle cuteness!!!!!

"No problem," Daniel shrugged and followed her suit, "Oh yeah, where are we?"

"We're in Ponyville Hospital."

The young ranger only nods. After taking his treatments and some assurance that he'll be fine, he walked down the hallway towards the exit with the nurse. "By the way, what's your name?" Daniel asked opened the main door.

"Nurse Redheart."

"That's a nice name," he chuckles only made the nurse blushed, "Well, thanks for your treatment nurse, I appreciate it."

"Oh no need, it's my duty to treat all of my patients."

"Well then, I better move on. I'll see you later Red!" Daniel said patting her head. Redheart blushed even more at this and the young ranger only chuckles at what he had done. Stupid brain... And why ponies in this world had to be so cute?!

He then proceeded to walked around Ponyville for a while. The cool morning air relaxed his mind. He took a deep breath and let it out.

"Wow," he said to himself, "The air is cooler than back home." He continued his walk only to be seen by couple of Royal Guards who are patrolling around the village. But they didn't seem to mind, at least they knew who save their asses. He walked, and walked, and walked, until he saw a large, floating dwelling made of clouds and rainbows. What the heck? I've never seen a cloud like this before... Meh, he shrugged and continued his walk. He arrived at some kind of park. Again, no pony were in sight. He glance at his watch. 05:20.

No wonder my tighs are burning. He chuckles as he looked to his surroundings, he spotted a bench not far from him. "Perfect," he thought out loud. He sat down on the bench, put his gun along with his helmet to his side and let out a sigh. A thought came to his mind.

"Hmm..." He put a hand to his chin, "Wonder what Chase and Jerry were doing." After a few seconds of thinking, he shrugged. "Meh, I guess they're having fun with the ponies while I was out." Soon, he began to close his eyes and let himself being dragged into a dream.