• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 255 Views, 1 Comments

Timeline of them all (fandom) - Alectra24444



White-space had appeared by the Phantom ruby it not jest one A.U. its more then it Seems

  • ...
 1
 255

chapter 2 (1/?) (Motherly-Scootaloo/Unexpected apple bloom+ring) a line up of what?

Before y'all start to read this chapter jest remember
that if a character has (M, UN, MS), etc to there name... their jest resilience to there A.U/ story, just to let ya know.


As the light got close to EQUISE splitting into two, one hitting Scootaloo's home while the other hit the treehouse where Apple Bloom with a ring in her tail, "uuh what happened and why do I feel so young" as (M) Scootaloo's home started to gets it color back.

"O my Celestica Lightning Blitz!" as Scootaloo ran from room to room there was nothing out of place, "sandy are you hear?", no answer came from the house, "Lightning?", Scootaloo sed, no answer came, before Scootaloo could say anything else, the front door color came back, and it creaked open.

Scootaloo's ears perked up at the sound of the door, "Sandy!", when Scootaloo opens the door, however, there was nothing there but white-space.

The only thing she could see was the town's fountain "if this brings back my home then I'm going" with that Scootaloo started to trot over to the fountain "I wonder if there any pony else around" Scootaloo sed to herself.


(un) Apple Bloom was looking at the white-space for some time now before she turned away however she notices a familiar orange pegasus, "Scootaloo?" she quietly sed to herself, she was done waiting for somepony to show up, as soon Apple Bloom got the ring on her tail, she quickly trots out the door to whare (M) Scootaloo is.

"SCOOTALOO!!!", Apple Bloom shouted the orange pegasus perked her ears up at the familiar voice and came to a halt, Scootaloo turned her head and saw Apple Bloom, but then saw a different cutie mark, and then notices her size, Bloom saw the same thing but the other way around.

"Apple Bloom?", Scootaloo sed with a bit of shock. 'her size isn't the same a different timeline?' "ay, your cutie mark is different did something happen?"

Scootaloo was at a loss of words when Apple Bloom asked that question, this was defiantly not her Apple Bloom, but something came up to her.

Scootaloo: hay Apple Bloom can I ask you something, what happened to you before all of this happened.

Apple Bloom: well a two-legged blue hedgehog was fighting a creepy fox doll and before that hedgehog hit the last blow all of a sudden this white void appeared out of nowhere and then this donut-shaped ring came flinging at me and thin I blacked out.

Scootaloo: 'should I say it...' "well I was taking my son to the theater to go see a play but when we were halfway there a sudden flash of magic came through and then there where were all those shadowy creatures of ponys I've never seen, they just came out of nowhere, then there was this scent energy surge that blacked me out.

Apple Bloom: wait you have a son, nevermind...

As they got to Ponyville foundation (M) Scootaloo felt something that was not supposed to be there, as if it was looking right at us.

*a shadowy figurer of (BMLP) Sweetie Bell appeared*

"Sweetie Be..." but was cut off "that's not Sweetie Bell I can see dark magic coming out of her" Scootaloo sed wile the darken clone cane and attack in a uuu================== ay what the+========== how did it get in hear========.

As Apple bloom finally hit the darken clone of Sweetie bell, it dissolves into nothing, "what -- in the hay -- was all of that" (U.N.) Apple Bloom sed intimidated, "you will understand when you're older," Scootaloo sed.

After that, the color to the fountain, and a few of there neighboring homes around the street, including the carousel boutique had its color back, without saying anything the duo came rushing to the boutique.

Scootaloo: Rarity!!

Apple Bloom: Sweetie Bell!! whare could they be.

Scootaloo: I don't know to go check her room while I go check Rarities room
Apple Bloom nodded

(Apple Bloom POV)
Apple Bloom came rushing towards the door to sweetie bells room as she opens the door and saw two fillies, one was sweetie bell tho she looks different, and an alicorn she seems to be wearing a paper hat.

As Apple Bloom got close to the two fillies she was stopped by that creepy tails dol that still has its twin tails cut off, the fox doll punched Apple Bloom agents the wall, that if the fight never ended.

As Apple Bloom got up she looked at the fox doll closely and spotted a gem on top of its head 'Mabey that's it' the door slammed shut snapping her out of her mind.

(VS Tails Doll)

Before a Tails Dall could get another hit, Apple Bloom put the power ring on her tail and dogged around, Tails Doll was thinking to himself 'does this kid knows how to fight' Apple Bloom came around hitting the doll in the back "get ready for round two!" 'o why you." the gem on his head turned red a$d$%^

<STADIC FILLS THE ROOM>

Apple Bloom: what in tarnation!

Tails Doll: 'hahahahaha you can fight but you can't dodge forever'

All she could see was the gem in the room, as she doge the first and second punches, the third one tho hit Apple Bloom on the side, but she keeps going, she keeps going due to how small she was to the point that she slammed her hoof right on the gem.

the room lighting a little the floor had its color back the static grow weeker, the fox doll could only punch but the battle was over the static completely went away and the walls of the room had its color back, Tails Doll punches now felt like a soft plushie.

Tails Doll: 'NOOO what have you done to my power'

Apple Bloom: I cracked your gem, now if you don't mind I have something to do

(sweetie bot and (M.S.) Woona)

Color seeped into the rest of the room, bringing life back to the two fillies, the first that recovered was the black and white alicorn, she looked at her soundings, and for an unknown reason, the little alicorn somehow turned her hat into a paper sword, swung it around a couple of times, and then turned it back to a paper hat.

Woona: thank you for getting me out of there it was starting to get a little eerie in there

Apple bloom nodded.

Apple Bloom: so who are you because you don't look like your from around hear.

Woona: my name is Woona, whats yours.

Apple Bloom: well I'm Apple Bloom, nice to meet you Woona

The look-alike sweetie bell woke up not knowing what happened "power on" sed with a confused look "I do not remember being shutting down the last time I was awake" sweetie bot sed noticing the two fillies.

as the robot's eyes turned on, she looked around she was in the same place when she was asleep, then notices the two in the room.

sweetie bot: what in the heck is going on who are you!

Apple Bloom: wow there nelly calm down I've haven't even figured out of what happened to our world.

Sweetie Bot: what!!

the robot then looked out the window, and Woona now messing with the tails doll that was behind Apple Bloom

Tails Doll: watch it kid

Woona then ignored his voice and <BOOP> him so hard that his gem went yellow.

Tails Doll: wow there I'm not a toy to be played with

Woona still hasn't engorged his voice, Tails Doll now running around the room in a panic, it wasn't long before Woona caught him in her hooves hugging him tightly.

Tails Doll: ' let me go you cutie!'

At that Woona finally realized that the doll was living, every pony excepted for Sweetie Bot was looking at him curiously, "' what I can't say nice things at times I was just minding my own business until that blue hedgehog came along'"

Apple Bloom: "hay sweetie bell should you be looking for Rarity"

then her head ticked in.

"O my... RARITY!!" then Sweetie Bot came rushing slamming her door open, that bringing color back to the rest of the boutique, Sweetie Bot running room to room trying to find Rarity, but there was no luck until she came to one of the workrooms.

(Scootaloo POV)
"Rarity!!" Scootaloo still shouting out looking for her entering one of Rarity's rooms, the room had its color already but something was slightly off, the room was empty with a fiery electric field, she could feel it through her body.

A darkened figure of ??? appeared one eye had electricity flowing while the other had fire flowing both eyes where glowing, fire type main and no cutie mark, the figure is at (M) Scootaloo's hight.

The magic around the room came reacting to Scootaloo, now electrified as if the pillar-point power never faded away"what the...", then the shadowy figure came charging at her to attack, and was hit out the window.

Scootaloo heard a muffled sound of the door, 'have they found sweetie bell already' Scootaloo thought, the work-room door slammed open Sweetie Bot on the other side.


(blast in a path)
Meanwhile, "WHAT!!! blight light is loose! whare did she go? how did she escape?" Thunder Blast shouted of what might happen next, 'im still in here Blast' her mind shouted, ok that was weird, as a glow on her flank appeared "ay Thunder your cutie mark is glowing" the changling guard Bugl sed.

"Wait the cutey map called me, I'm going outside this is already too much as it is" thunder sed while teleporting to her favorite island but was cut off by a message (portal-network offline) "hu I wonder what happened to the portal-network", two others did the same thing but cut off by the same message. "how am I supposed to get to the tree-map now" thunder blast sed now in a frustrated tone.

Now coming out into the Rift cafe arch, "what's going on outside", Lighting sed holding Aeon's book and doodle's world in her hooves, everyone came and looked at the window's not noticing Robert and P. Dark Matter outside, and then an energy surge came through knocking out the electricity, hearing lightbulbs overcharged with energy and shattering.

Everyone was distracted by the lights to figure out the situation.

Nimbus: hay who turned off the lights!

Thunder Blast: all the lights shattered.

random pony in the background with a black hoody and biohazard eyes: I can't see a 'yay' thing what the 'yay' how did I get hear 'yayayyayayyyyayyya' AAAAAAAAAA!

everyone in the room was caught off guard with the appearance of Deotanant "I-- don't know-- what-- happened he was a white statue in the middle of the hall then the lights went out" Fire Shade sed, but everyone was already outside not wanting to deal with the raging pony.

without anything happing, the raging pony broke through one of the windows and shattered the already broken time loop the blue slender vanishing, whatever was left of the white rainbow highway color came back to it, say for the secret rift and a few islands the rifts the mane portion of the 'Grand Galloping Interstice' was now more lively but all the space around was still white.

<a speaker in the background> portal network back online...

Author's Note:

1 day time two times go one at an eye a Jim a blow

Comments ( 1 )

Mmm seem to be quite here...

Login or register to comment