• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 255 Views, 1 Comments

Timeline of them all (fandom) - Alectra24444



White-space had appeared by the Phantom ruby it not jest one A.U. its more then it Seems

  • ...
 1
 255

Chapter 1 3/3 (unexpected events) a timeline fusion

A sudden purple light engulf the rift cafe as some smoke hit the cafe, inside there was an empty book with some pony sleeping on it all frozen white, Doodle was knocked back on that book wall.

The color was beginning to come back to the book then to the table and on to the sleeping pony, with the magic was done with the sleeping pony he woke up, he had two theater masks for a cutie mark "what in the heck happened I feel like I've been asleep for weeks."

Not noticing Doodle on the book Nimbus got up to return the book only to realize that everything is white, but the long hallway of doors was untouched, every door seems to be normal, (CAMRA shift) /a door that has L.B. it seems to have lost it color and shadows pouring out the cracks/ "o my god Thunder Blast!", Nimbus dropped the book and rushed to the door before Nimbus could get to thunder blast door it was blasted open somehow the door survive the blast got lunge in the roof, as the dust cleared out he was looking at a black and white Lightning Bliss, "blight light!" the darkened mair did not respond.

Instead, Blight Light broked the roof of the channel and left without saying a word, now looking in the channel seeing everything is white, as soon Nimbus took a step in the channel color came back to the area, several steps in seeing Blast pet Blink was frozen in this white-space, several more steps later the channel waterfall and river started to come rushing downstream once more that made the mass majority of the area goes back to normal, now trotting along with the patch of grass, seeing the area more clearly.

Thespio now seeing the little alicorn frozen in the white-space, now running up to her, the magic in the white-space started to turn the little alicorn back to normal, now freed from her feared pose, she starts to flap her wings, then use her horn to levitate a stick and then throwing it in the background, "thank you Nimbi I never thought the time-eater of all things would take us all at once."

things went silent for a moment "wait, time-eater? I thought that thing was destroyed a long time ago," Thespio sed

Thunder Blast: ya it came out of nowhere during last nights party wait- music stop) -if you hear then who turned you back to normal

Nimbus: now that you mention it I'm confused my self

(a sound can be heard from the hallway)"hay do you hear that Nimbus?" Blast sed with curiosity "ya I heir it all right." as Nimbus is looking for the guard ponys in the room "I'm going to find what's making that sound" the little alicorn sed, "I'm going to see where your guards are at," at that they both start searching the room.

sometime later Thunder Blast came to her door seeing there was an explosion hear 'im going to have to ask Nimbi later about this' seeing the door falling from the siling, the door finally being magically being filled in, looking aside she sees a book the sounds are getting louder.

Thunder Blast picked up the book cover saying the world of Doodle Dabble, 'what how did this get hear' as Thunder Blast open the book a light came out and went through the hole in the roof the light vanishing the purple smoke outside and broke the time loop before it did its thing.

"Doodle are you ok?!" Thunder sed with a worried expression "ya I'm fine, its jest I had a visitor in my world and that is just not normal," Doodle sed "well I sure well figure it out..."

"Ay Thunder Blast I found them" Nimbus sed with a shout "good we need to make sure everyone is safe this is going to be a long day"


As the light came through the barrier it zoomed to the other side of the Grand Galloping Interstice clearing out any more haze of white in the space, but it did not every little spot, now heading towards whare the spiral galaxy should be.

As the light got close to EQUISE splitting into two, one hitting Scootaloo's home while the other went hit Apple Bloom with a ring in the tail, color in the surrounding area illuminating the treehouse, "ay what happened and why do I feel like that I'm not at the same place..."

Now looking up, Apple Bloom notest that the ring she had is on the floor 'gees ima going to need this later', now looking around she realized that she was in the clubhouse, as apple bloom looked outside all she saw was white trees, realization stroked her "what happened here!"

Author's Note:

I really hope you guys are enjoying this story, MOOOOO!!!!!!!!
more on M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Scootaloo next chapter!!

mm, I wonder how the rifts are going to react to this...