• Published 31st Mar 2020
  • 255 Views, 1 Comments

Timeline of them all (fandom) - Alectra24444



White-space had appeared by the Phantom ruby it not jest one A.U. its more then it Seems

  • ...
 1
 255

Chapter 1/3(p. Dark Matter/Discord) a line of timelines

As Discord still shaking uncontrollably, magic came back to him, and then discord voice came back to him "O my Celestia, FLUTTERSHY!", Discord blabbered out, as Discord tried to teleport to there castle, he heard a speaker saying portal network offline.

He tried to snap his fingers to get back to Equestria, but all it did was put him at the front door of his home he did it again and again, until he finally realizes the situation, seeing white-space all around the outer border of Chaos Land, but one patch of space.

Discord soon noted that a familiar magical source was coming from that patch of space, "is it just me or do I feel sent of fourth-wall-breaking of rifts." Discord started to go in that direction and notices that most of the islands were all white some-where missing, but that didn't stop him from going to the rift.


As Dark Matter glided down with the lack of wind in the area, she landed on top of one of the lower buildings, she stumbled upon a red box that had a door and with the letters R.C. on it, as Dark Matter got close, she was startled by a stallion.

"Aaa what the!" the stallion put his hoof on her mouth to prevent any attraction, "who the heck are you" as the red stallion looked at the Dark Matter. a sigh came out of Dark Matter "my name is Dark Matter I'm not from around here..."

"Well, the name is Robert Who I never thought I see a flying humanoid bat in this city." and that when he realized that there shouldn't be one, "l be right back" as Robert unlock the red box and went inside"


As Discord came close to the islands, he hit an electrical shield that prevented him from getting close, he tried to teleport, but all it was dud "well that just great..." as discord started to find a way around, he spotted a portal in a shape of a rainbow, heart, with a black lightning bolt down the middle.

Looking through the portal, he sees lands of scribbles and sketches, but something seems to be off to Discord, there is magic in the sketches was he even supposed be there? discord question himself.

Little did he know it started to suck Discord into the portal...



... Discord felt like he went through a dimensional barrier "aa what in equise..." before discord could say anything else he spotted random bits of Equestria in random places, like his Chaos Land of sorts...

As discord was walking in that whit and light-grayed outline world, Discord bumped into something invisible but was colored in with magic before discord reacted he heard a gasp right in front of him

"Comic sans!!" yelled the sketch out pony


As Robert went in his tardis or whatever its called, checked the timeline database, he was in complete shock 3 timelines in-sink with each other, and with the 'Grand Galloping interstice' all in white-space, he couldn't believe his eyes.

When Robert was done looking at the data, but when he came out of his tardis, Dark matter was not there... "horse-apples" Robert quietly sed...


As Discord tried to come down the sketch pony, but anything he does didn't even get notices, it's like he was invisible, Discord finally gave up trying to calm her down, he finally took a good look around of the area; an open area with many sketches, with something floating in the middle...

A giant 3d pencel, as Discord got close to it the timeline looped itself as nothing happened but this time that sketch pony was sitting at a viewing platform and yelled out "Comic Sans!!". when Discord took notices of the events he just stared at her "didn't this just happened a few minutes ago"

Perked ears finally came upon the sketch pony, as Discord finally got her attention, "so you finally woke up from your panic attack" Discord sed with a confused glance, "Discord? wait... this place shouldn't be reachable only I can be hear" looking at Discord with a surprised look "first of all I have no idea where I am and then a portal ended up sucking me i... wait how do you know my name nevermind." what's your name anyway.

"Its doodle dab*%&$%" her voice was cut off by yet another time loop, "comi... wait a minute didn't I just say that a minute as Dabble looked back she could jest see Discord coming though a strang looking portal that looked familiar, with that she started to feel something off about her world.

(Camera shift) As dabble looked up she could see/a hologram of Daughter Of Discord, Discord showed on top of a blue slender/ "blue slender..."


(several long time loops later)


Discord body forcefully shook "wild magic is coming from somewhere in this area, its high in the sky or whatever you call it." Discord shouted.

The blue slender fell from the sky as discord finally smash it into rubble when all the rubble vanished Discord was sucked into a papercraft portal and out of that sketch world.

Discord was back where the electrical shield was but this time the color was coming back to its normal going as far as to bring back both voids, as soon the color got to the generator however it short-skit, and then the electrical field went down.

Sweet Celestia that worked


As Dark Matter left the city she saw a light coming from an island with a door, she was going to go there but was stopped by a voice behind her.
" WiTe STop!! tHat's A dOOr of NO rETurn!!" the voice was by the same stallion from earlier...

Dark Matter flu past the island and back to the rainbow trail, and then she was at the end of the rainbow but was now looking at a buil#%@^ /and then a time-loop happened/