• Published 5th Jan 2020
  • 921 Views, 184 Comments

Twists, Turns, Scars, and Steel - Centurion Pike-Wall



A series of short stories and anthologies related to the Broken and the Damned.

Comments ( 4 )

The truth hurts. Equestria fell into decadence because they believed Celestia was perfect. Perfection is a trap that must always be pursued but never attained. Hopefully, with this dose of reality, Equestria will finally move forward again. Harsh reality can be a great motivator for change if it is allowed to be while uncontrolled pride leads to stagnation which brings about one's downfall.

Great chapter!

Is there going to be another chapter featuring this hypocritical guard?

Silver Steel sighed, rubbing the base of his horn in frustration. "Pinpoint. We got our flanks handed to us, and they came and put them back where they belonged. Princess Luna put them in charge of our training because they're better fighters than us, and-"

"And how is that our problem?", Pinpoint asked. "Not our fault that they've all been killing each other for as long as they can remember. Besides, why do they need to take over guarding OUR leaders! Even if those barbarians can beat us up, that doesn't mean they're competent enough to take care of our job!"

Is he fucking serious?! The Pryhans upstaged the Equestrians multiple times in the war with Queen Chrysalis, and this dipshit honestly doesn’t see how they’re better suited to both train the Royal Guard and protect the princesses?! Somebody needs to kick his ass, then kick him out of the Royal Guard! If Pinpoint doesn’t want to adhere to the new higher standard Princess Luna understandably has for the soldiers responsible for protecting Equestria and its citizens, then he shouldn’t be one!

Great chapter.

And man...Pinpoint is just not getting it. He isn't going to last long in the new world the Phyrans have introduced to Equestria.

Login or register to comment