• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 693 Views, 3 Comments

Match: A Resurrection Side Story - Z-A-C



Are you wondering what happened to Match before Ezekiel found her? Read this to found out!

  • ...
 3
 693

Ponyville

We walked passed the ruin and passed the tree-hut thing and started down a path. I had seen and avoided this path, because of the chance of running into a pony. I told Shadow my concerns but he said it wasn't an issue and that he would protect me if he had to. I asked him why he would protect me after knowing me for a short while, he said he learned from a great man. I didn't ask him what a "man" was though. We walked down the path for a while until I tried to fly, Shadow told me I shouldn't but I did anyway. I got almost as high as the trees before there was an sharp pain in one of my wings. My concentration thrown of I crash landed into a tall thorn bush. I somehow managed to avoid hitting my leg.

"I told you, you shouldn't fly."

"Yeah yeah I heard ya!"

We finally got to the entrance of the forest.

"That house over there is Fluttershy's house. I don't think she's home right now but you should check anyway."

"You're not coming with me?"

"No. I have to get back home and eat. Bye."

"Ok...bye..." He left and went back into the forest. I reluctantly went up to the house and knocked on the door. After waiting a few minutes I decided that no one was home and walk down the trail in the direction of the town.

It had been quiet and the sky was clear without a pegasus to be seen, but when I reached the out skirts of town there was a lot more activity. I behind a trash can and tried to think. "Well I can turn into a pony but I need a pony I could turn into....Oh I know! That purple unicorn!" I encased myself in magic and then I was her. I walk out from behind the trash can and started to walk into the town. I saw a sign with the towns name on it. "Ponyville huh?" I thought. "Interesting name." I kept walking and looking for Fluttershy. Then I realized something, I don't know what she looks like.

---------

I was walking down a street and a pony came up to me and said hi. I thought nothing of it but when it happened a few other time I was beginning to think I made a mistake being disguised as this pony. I found an alley way, hid and changed back. "I need to find another pony to transform into." I thought about changing into one of the other ponies that I fought but on the off chance that they happen to live in this town as well I thought better of it.

I peeked out of the alley to see if I could find another less noticeable pony but it seemed they were all friends with each other. Then I had an idea, I could take some things from ponies and put them together to make a new pony. Inspired by this new idea, I continued looking at the ponies walking around. "Ok let's see....green coat, lavender eyes, hmm...black mane and tail, and a struck match cutie mark. Ok here we go." I encased myself in magic and transformed, I checked myself over and everything seemed to check out. Now I just need to think of a name.

I couldn't think of anything so I just hoped nopony would talk to me or ask my name. I peeked out of the alley to make sure there wasn't anypony looking this way, when I saw the coast was clear I walked out of the alleyway. My leg? When I transformed I also cast a very minor spell that would keep my leg together for a little while but I could walk on it. I thought that the market would be a nice place to start but also decided to ask some ponies on the way there. I would also have ask where it was first, or find a sign. I saw a pony that was close by and asked her where the market was.

Following her directions I soon arrive at the market. I then started to ask around about where Fluttershy was, none of them seemed to know. I then made the mistake of asking a certain pink pony.

"Nope sorry, I don't know where she is." She turned around and gasped fairly loud. "Oh-my-gosh-I-haven't-seen-you-before-and-if-I-haven't-seen-you-before-that-means-you're-new!" Wait I've seen her before... "I have to throw you a welcoming party!!"

Oh no...she was in Canterlot fighting with the orange pony! "Um...no parties please I don't really like large groups." I managed to say.

"Aw not throwing a welcome party is just no fun. You have to let me pretty please? With sugar and lots of candy on top?" She said all of that with puppy dog eyes

"No. I'm very sorry but I don't like parties." I began to walk away but she wouldn't leave me alone.

"How about cake on top?"

"No."

"Pie??"

"No."

"How about cupcakes???"

"No!"

She gasped again, apparently she had a thought. "Oh I know! How about with sugar sprinkled on top of a cake that has a pie that has cupcakes that have candy inside!?!?"

"NO!" I started to run away. this was too much foolishness. I looked back and she was bouncing after me. The spell was wearing off due to the stress of talking to that pony and being chased, I had to lose her quick and I might have an idea but it will need energy that I'm not sure I have. I dove into another alleyway and transformed into another pony I saw while running away.

"I know you're in here! Oh hi Berry I thought somepony else was in here. See ya!" And she bounced away. Well that went better than expected.

-------------

"I shouldn't have used that much energy." Transforming again was a bad idea I should have just let her throw the stupid party. The spell was almost completely worn down and I could feel pain my leg again. It would be long now. I walked back to the market and continued my search. It was much difficult now then before, it didn't help that I was hungry now. I began to walk over to the apple stand to try to get some food when I passed out.

When I came to there were a few ponies surrounding me but the numbers kept multiplying, I was scared. They began to talk.

"What is that thing?" Said a stallion with a blue mane.

"I don't but it sure isn't a pony." Said a mare with cream colored coat.

"AH! It's a changeling! I was in Canterlot when they attacked!"

"Oh really?!"

And then it began, the ponies started yelling and kicking dirt and throwing rocks at me.

"Go back home!! You don't belong here!!"

"Yeah leave this town alone and tell your friends that to!!"

A rock hit my leg and I shrieked in pain.

"Serves you right!"

All of a sudden a good amount of ponies left the ponies that stayed were still yelling and throwing rocks, and then I saw a very tall creature come up behind a pony and start talking to it. The pony left but the creature stayed and looked at the other ponies and then back at....the orange pony from Canterlot! The creature sighed and walked over to me, the ponies quieted down except for a couple until it glared at them.

"You should all be ashamed!! Can't you see that it's hurt!?!?" It yelled clearly angry at the ponies

"But it...." The pony that hit my leg tried to reason.

"Don't even speak to me!! You don't have the right!" It looked me over and saw my broken leg. It picked me up careful not to touch my leg and looked at the orange pony. "I am disappointed in you A.J." Her name is A.J.?

"What did ah do?"

"Figure it out! I'm going back to Fluttershy to see what she can do. Next time you talk to me, you better have...." I passed out in the middle of him talking and come to when it was walking and there was the yellow pony from Canterlot walking next to it. And they were talking.

Judging by it's voice I'm assuming it's a male so he spoke first "So Fluttershy do you think you can fix it's leg?"

"I think so. The anatomy doesn't look that different from ponies, I'll see what I can do." She's willing to help me even though she was a victim of my kinds aggression?

"Thank you."

"I just hope it's going to be alright we should get back...." I passed out again.

When awoke this time I was in a house being tended to. Fluttershy was gentle and even cleaned the cuts I got from falling in that thorn bush, afterwards were introductions and a few questions. And so began my life in Ponyville.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment