• Published 24th Nov 2019
  • 1,272 Views, 66 Comments

Upper Crust - Archy



Rolling Pin and Cookie Crumble, two bakers, have just opened their first brick and mortar store in Manehattan. This short story collection follows their successes and trials, each week focusing on a different story.

  • ...
6
 66
 1,272
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with Upper Crust over the past 10 months or so - it has been a fun series to write but ultimately I am done with it, I hope the epilogue answers any queries about how it was going to end up, it was always going to end with giant blobs.

For now, there will be no Sunday updates for a while as I am going to take a break to focus on trades with friends, personal writing and other endeavours. I may pick up another short story weekly write in the future, probably sci-fi based again as I enjoy that format greatly. Some of my other writing may still get posted here however. I am not going away 😄

Thank you all again so much for reading!

Good luck it hit its end a little fast making feel like we really didn’t get to enjoy the end result but saylave or how ever it’s spelled. Good lick with your next work

It's been a good run. A bit of a shame that you ended it, but complelty understandable. Thanks for giving us a nice series, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

So this was where it all started, huh? Just some special sugar and a dream. Wow.

It’s actually kind of funny how they never meant to take over the world, and yet that’s exactly what they did in the end.

I wonder if they teach the history of how it all happened, or if that’s something that’s been lost to time as history has become more irrelevant.

So, it's two OCs who names their bakery the same as one canterlot snobbish mare~

Twilight being the most addicted and a Princess eventually overtook Clipsy, covering the entirety of Ponyville.

does that mean this is a prequel to sleipnir? i wish you didn't skip over the months pinny and cookie spent in ponyville, though.

Loved the slow progression here!

bit of an dark ending, but i guess everyone was onboard? say for the addiction? XD
but was a fun story and very well done, i'll be looking forward to reading more of your stuff in a bit. ^^

Login or register to comment