• Published 15th Dec 2011
  • 4,825 Views, 35 Comments

Aunt Flutterbitch - Vilwind

  • ...
2
 35
 4,825

The classes continues

“Let’s continue.” Said Cheerilee to her class. ”Apple Bloom please do tell us your story.”

“Yes Ms Cheerilee. But my story has not one moral but three and it was aunt Fluttershy who told me this story.”

Ms Cheerilee gulped but didn’t stop the yellow filly from telling the story.

“Aunt Fluttershy said that some time ago she had a nightingale who was very talented in singing. His songs were so beautiful that everywhere he went ponies stopped and listened to his performance. The bird was very proud of its voice and never refused a concert, but finally the year ended and it was time for birds to fly south. Aunt Fluttershy helped all her bird pets prepare for the long and dangerous trip, but the nightingale refused to fly away from his audience. He wanted to sing all winter. He made a nest near Everfree Forest and each day he made a concert. Finally the winter came and after a hard blizzard the bird almost froze to death. Fortunately for him a cow from our farm had some business with aunt Fluttershy and saw the frozen nightingale on her way to the cottage. She felt sorry for the bird and to help him she made shit, placed the bird in it and run to Aunt Fluttershy for help. In the warm shit the bird unfroze and out of happiness started to sing. What the nightingale didn’t know was that a hungry Timberwolf was near and heard his singing. He took the bird out of shit, washed him in nearby brook and eat him.”

Ms Cheerilee looked at Apple Bloom with widely opened eyes. “ And the morals?”

“Aunt Fluttershy said there are three Ms Cheerilee.

First one says that not everypony who puts you in shit wants your harm.

Second one says that not everypony who pulls you out of it is your friend.

And the third one says that if you in shit do not tweet.”

Comments ( 4 )

Its raw so if you find grammar / spelling mistakes please do correct me.

I've heard this story before. :D
Nice adaption.

I heard the punch line differently, and I feel, better. It goes: "If you're happy and warm in a pile of shit, keep your mouth shut." Other than that, just read it aloud a few more times and make sure the words you chose flow together smoothly, and aren't clunky. Although, there weren't many of these, there were just a few distractingly awkward sentences that broke the flow for me. Overall, good, and funny! Good job!

This is fantastic, and I can imagine that Cheerilee is just thinking “what the hell do these adults think they are doing to these children? Just… what the fudge?”

Login or register to comment