• Published 16th Aug 2012
  • 764 Views, 7 Comments

The Dream's Reality - Ultraboy94



What if all the people who wished to live in Equestria got more than they bargained for?

  • ...
7
 7
 764

Welcome to Equestria

Ben is awoken by the cold floor of the room around him. Once again, he opens his eyes to take a look around. It looks cold, clinical, and extremely bright, like a laboratory from the movies. A constant hum was in the background, presumably from the lights, making sure no shadows were cast from which to hide.
"I was wondering when you would wake up."
A deadpan mare's voice loomed over Ben, reminding him he should try to escape. He begins to scramble to his feet when he looks up to see Candy Mane, staring at him as silently as before, a faint glow from his horn as a deterrent. The pegasus spoke from the side, with the same gruff voice.

"You'd best stay down till this mare here pays us for you."

Ben complies, and lowers himself back to the ground, facing the mare and the pegasus. Lord knows what that magic could do.
The mare is slightly shorter than the trio that had brought him here, and was a perfectly white unicorn. She wore small half-cut glasses, with a matching silver mane to make her look like the typical secretary. The scowl and tone of voice even fit it.

"Well, you've finally proven to me the human is alive, so I'll give you the agreed 150 bits, Biped Scouter. And might I add he seems a fine specimen, nowhere near as bloated as many as the humans we have taken in the past."
Bloated? Other humans? Aw, hell. At least Ben knew all of the names of the three who brought him here, now. As he watched the mare pass the bag of money into Biped's hooves, Biped grew the biggest shit-eating grin he had ever seen. Probably because ponies had the bigger head thing.

The three stallions looked at each other, and started to walk out of the room, flicking their manes off of their flanks to reveal their cutie marks. Biped and Snatcher both had hooves grabbing what seems to be a stick figure doodle. Candy Mane had a stick of bubblegum for a cutie mark. Maybe he was only in it for the pay. Biped's voice was heard one more time before the sliding doors opened and quickly closed as they trotted out.
"If you didn't hit it so hard we wouldn't have had to sit there for a few hours to wait for him to prove life, Guy."
"You know I panic when they try to run, even if Candy has my ass."
Candy says nothing as the grey doors woosh shut again, and Ben is left with this new mare.

"Okay. Get up, human."

Ben complies once more. Another unicorn means he didn't want to test the waters.

"Follow me. And don't try anything, all of the unicorns are trained to stop any funny business."

Ben begins to walk towards the mare. She turns, and starts trotting through another series of sliding doors and mazes of corridors, Ben being kept in front of her. There were no features in any corridors, all being the same as the room he started in. In Ben's quick theory, this was to discourage escapes due to no sense of direction.

"Now, it's late, so I'll keep this explanation as brief as I can, human. We own you. You will serve us and any clients that we may have. You will eat here. Sleep here. Excrete here. And if we can help it, die here. If you work well, you can stay, and live. If you don't, there is another facility that will be happy to deal with you."

Ben gulped. He wouldn't ask about that right now. It's best to just take it all in so no corrective measures need to be taken.
"We would send you to work as soon as you were through here. You're lucky he hit you too hard, at this hour nopony needs a human. Well, hardly anypony..."

One more set of sliding doors greets Ben and the mare with two tall, grey unicorn stallions, wearing golden armor on their bodies and heads, standing straight, in front of a final pair of specially-reinforced sliding doors.
"And here's where you will stay. We keep a lot of humans in here, so you'll have company. These guards are from our leader Celestia's own regiment, you won't get anything past them."

With a nod of the mare, the two guard's horns gave a shine of blue light, and Ben found his pockets being emptied right in front of him. A few breathmints, some flat keys, and a dead mobile phone. They floated off to the secretary, and her own yellow aura replaced the blue around the items.
"These won't be of any use to you here, and we like to keep and sell these as human artifacts."

Another nod, and Ben feels himself being undressed. His shirt, his trousers, his shoes, his socks, nothing but his underwear was left on his person.
"You won't be needing those, either. But we understand you primitive sentients don't have any cover for your... Rutting organs. You breed when we say you can."

The doors whirr open as the guards stay alert for any humans attempting to make a run for it. On the other side, a darker room is shown, with what seemed to be thousands of pairs of eyes staring back at him. This time, human eyes. Many of them looking sorry for him, others giving quick glares at the three unicorns at the door. Some others not caring and looking in different directions. A shivering tingle is felt up Ben's back as he is pushed into the room against his will by the guards.

Ben can hear the doors whirring shut behind him, and the mare trotting off.
"Your service to this world will begin tomorrow. Welcome to Equestria." the voice trails off as the doors thud shut behind it.

Ben turns to look among the people. He would be embarrassed as to his almost-naked self right now, but everyone else was in the same situation. He could imagine a lot of them being larger than they currently are, but it was evident the feeding policies here were close to starvation.
He didn't receive many responses other than a few calls of "Fresh meat!", but soon gets ushered over by a shorter man to the side. "Over here."

Ben didn't have anything to lose, so wandered over, and sat down next to him. He was vertically challenged, and looked a little older for a brony, maybe in his mid 30's? He didn't look as typical as the 30-year-old nerd you'd hear about, though. Anyone in this situation wouldn't, his body looked as if it had been starved and somewhat beaten for some months.

"Now listen here, kid."
"Ben."
"Listen here, Ben. Name's Johnny. Been here for long enough, and you look like a good guy to help out. Not the fat sweaty ones with questionable lower body wear we usually get."
Ben remains silent. Most of them weren't all that fat anymore. Johnny uses some body language and keeps himself to the point as much as he can.
"You wished for Equestria after being a brony, right?"
"Y-yes..."
"Don't worry about that, we're all here for the same reason. But you're no longer WATCHING My Little Pony: You're IN My Little Pony."
Ben nods.
"We don't know how wishing to live in Equestria ended us up here, but it did. And the ponies aren't so welcoming to new members of other species. They've captured us, brought us to this place, and as you may have heard from them, used as slaves."
"Slavery... Who'd have thought that a society as seemingly harmonious as ponies would-"
Johnny pokes Ben. "The show was clearly not showing the whole picture. For all we know they are just as nice to EACH OTHER as they are in the show, but we aren't ponies."
Ben nods in obvious agreement.
"You WILL be treated second class, at best. That's the most important thing to remember. We're just better-working livestock to them."

The blinding lights were finally being adjusted to, when all of a sudden they shut off entirely. Since the room had nothing but the large metallic security door otherwise, the room became pitch black. The quiet banter and talking among the humans in the giant hall immediately fell silent moments after.

Ben whispers to his new guide. "What's going on?"
He gets quickly nudged and Johnny quickly whispers back "It's curfew. Lights off means nobody can make a SOUND. Discipline is carried out on those who do. Get some sleep, you'll learn enough tomorrow."

And that was that. Ben couldn't see a thing, so felt his way to an unoccupied space on the cold floor. Some time later, he joined the other primate cattle in a harsh state of sub-consciousness.

Comments ( 5 )

Ugh. Totally didn't expected that.

1211927 Would this be a bad thing or not? I'm open to any feedback, negative or otherwise.

1212286

What I didn't liked is how the ponies enslaved the humans for no reason at all. Was this approved by the Princesses, is this illegal, or worse; is this a law?

1213669
You'll probably find out in a later chapter. At least I hope so, because I would like an explaination as well.

1217227

Yeah, you're right. I just hope that enslaving humans is an illegal fact in Equestria.

Login or register to comment