• Member Since 21st Apr, 2012
  • offline last seen April 3rd

Bysen


Woof! Weapon Of Omnipitent Force!

T
2G

Gilda came to Ponyville to visit Rainbow Dash only to find she's out of town for a few days. Deciding to wait around town for her she does her best to avoid any of Rainbow Dash's friends and meets Gallus.
Despite the chapter names, this is not a shipfic.
Mild spoiler: Despite how chapter 2 ends and all of chapter 3, this is not a shipfic

New Chapter every Sunday! [hopefully] New Chapter every second Sunday! [check the published dates, I managed to post weekly for quite a long time] Hiatus for April while I work on my April Fools quadrilogy.

This was originally a 'just write something' project to start writing again and as such the first few chapters are a bit all over the place and a little slow before I figured out what the plot was.
And as such, Trigger Warnings! Out of date Headcanon, Midsentence Author's Notes, and jumping Forward/Backwards/Sideways abruptly where I didn't think it was worth writing.

Chapters (19)
Comments ( 7 )

Something something

Hey wait a second. You didn't finish writing the chapter.

hayoli and hay speghetthay [I regret writing that]

The note is more regrettable than the puns.

They hadn’t seen each other in X years.

Wow, X whole years and the CMCs are still kids. Some things never change.

If this isn't a romance story, then why did you make it seem so much like it's one?

You reply to comments by moving your mouse over to the right hand side of the comment you want to reply to and clicking on the >> that appears. Why did you add Midsentence Author's Notes?

9978381
It's a style of writing, you walnut

10075526
You know, if you're going to insult someone for no reason, you could at least make it a real insult.

Comment posted by Bysen deleted Mar 8th, 2020
Login or register to comment