• Published 21st Oct 2019
  • 297 Views, 0 Comments

GSB vol2: Rivalry is a sweet display of love. - RandomFics271197



After many attempts of competing against Derring Do, Ahuizota felt something that shouldn't be normal for her to fell especially towards him.

  • ...
 0
 297

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 is out, enjoy.
Reader discretion is advised.

On his way to his secret cottage...

Something hard has hit the back on his head that made him lose his consciousness. Before he completely blackout he saw a pair of hooves standing near his muzzle.

He didn't know how long he stood blacked out, he recovered his consciousness when he heard a large crowd noise and some laughs.

Opening his eyes, he tried to move his body but it didn't move as he expected. Looking over his hooves he saw that he had his hooves curled with a rope against what he could tell was a torture table.

"I see that you're awake,".

Looking back at the source of the voice, he saw his captor.

"Dr.Caballeron?" he asked.

"Bone and flesh," he answered.

Trying to move his hooves, he fell towards the grass. Screaming while he was falling, he reached the grass and whimpered.

"How did you find me?" he asked while keeping the grass away from his mouth.

Giving his thugs a sign, they raised Derring back up and put him in a way where his eyes met Caballeron.

"When you got your wing hurt, remember?" he asked while brushing his hoof on his chin, "Ahuizota healed you and brought you here and when we found your body fall on the grass we couldn't finish what I was expecting to do since that guy found you first."

Grunting in frustration, he pushed himself forward only to fall over him.

"And trying to sell a living being, Caballeron..." he said while baring his teeth, "The Prince will have something to you and your thugs."

Pushing him away, he brought his knife out and brushed it over his body.

"Don't you think that I know that?" he asked, "We are giving them a bait so we could run away and return to our business line, but first we need to make sure that nopony will interfere with our plans."

Stabbing his knife on his wing, he grunted in pain, shaking his body in despair he pushed him away.

"How dare you? You know what could happen if you hurt my wings, don't you?"

Laughing and licking the knife, he smiled and replied.

"Of course I know. That's why I'm doing it. No competition."

Moving back to him, he raised his knife and stabbed him again. Crying and shaking in pain, he tried to free from his grasp but only made his knife pierce deeper.

Stepping back, he raised his knife licked it again and store it on his bag. Looking back at him, he gently brushed his wounds.

"Now, let's see how much you can handle," he said.

Signaling to one of his thugs, he brought up a small axe. Grabbing the axe, he headed towards him.

"Caballeron, what are you going to do with that axe?" he asked in fear.

"What it looks like to you, chop some wood?" he asked while shrugging his shoulders.

Looking him back in fear, he tried to shake his body to flee from his captor.

Slowly steeping towards him, he let the axe scratching the grass making a screeching sound in the process.

Moving away from him, he kept slowly moving his body up and down in a hope that the ropes would break.

Raising the axe, he made his way to his wings.

"I'm going to chop them off."

Closing his eyes in despair, he waited until something could stop him or that would end soon.

A large hiss noise came from the bushes, jumping towards him Ahuizota pinned him down and picked her knife from the back of her backpack and placed it on his throat.

Kicking the axe away from him, she pressed the knife on his throat.

"Keep away from him, you crazy monster," she said while brushing the knife near his throat, "I'll stab you if you try to move."

Noticing some movement coming from behind her, she said.

"Tell your thugs to keep away from me if you want to have a throat."

Using her tail hand, she grabbed the axe and threw it towards the Derring's side.

Looking back at Caballeron, she pressed the knife further and slowly stabbed his throat.

"Did you like it too?" she asked.

Squirming and shaking his body, he tried to shake her off of him. After a few attempts, he finally shook her off of him.

Getting back up, he slowly trotted towards her, grabbing his knife he pinned her down and brushed his knife on her body.

"The two love birds will join each other... in the afterlife," he said while raising his knife.

Stabbing his knife on her, she grunted in pain and squirmed trying to shake him off of her.

Small blood drops starting falling from her body. She kept trying to shake him off but only made it worse.

Looking back at her, Derring slowly reached the axe and used its head to cut the ropes. Slowly controlling his breathing, he finally cut one of the ropes, slowly reaching the axe with the free hoof he cut the other ropes.

Stopping stabbing her, he got back up and looked over her.

"I could make use of you, but you're always a revolutionary female," he said while raising his knife, "Derring will meet you soon."

Closing her eyes, she felt tears falling down her face. Yelling he pushed the knife down.

CLANG.

A noise from metal hitting another metal object was heard by them.

Using the axe to block the knife, Derring pushed his body forward that made Caballeron fall aside. Dropping the knife, Caballeron grunted and looked back at him.

Pushing the axe towards him, he threatened him.

"I'll cut you down if you don't go away."

Raising, he rushed towards his knife and pointed it back to him.

"Let's see who will fall first," he said.

He rushed towards him, readying himself he brought up his axe and block the knife attack.

Trying again, Caballeron rushed towards him. Using the axe, he swung it and hit Caballeron on his back that made him fall.

One of his thugs came rushing from the woods and yelled.

"Boss, Prince Dusk is here. We need to flee. NOW."

Looking back at him, he grunted in frustration and ran away together with his thugs.

Leaving them alone, Caballeron and his thugs disappeared between the woods. Looking back at her, he slowly stepped towards her. Noticing that he was carrying the axe, she raised her paws to protect her body.

"No, please no... more," she said while shaking his hooves in despair.

Dropping the axe, he bends down and reached her body. Feeling the wounds and the bruises on her body, he laid down beside her.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said, "Can you move?"

Making an effort to get back up, she whimpered and grunted in pain.

"I can't... Help me," she said.

"Crawl and get on my back I will help you I have some meds on my cottage," he said.

Shacking her head to the sides, she kept on the same position.

"Why do you care?" she asked, "Just leave me alone."

Grunting in frustration, he crawled behind her and got beneath her.

"Hey," she protested.

Getting back up, he turned his head back and looked at her. Raising his hoof, he started his explanation.

"Put me down now," she said while kicking her paws in the middle of the air.

"You're hurt, I can't stand watching you bleed out to death. If you want I will leave you here," he said.

He felt her snuggling on his back and adjusted her body on his back.

"Ahuizota?" he asked worried by her recent behavior.

"Help... me..." she answered in a low tone.

Rushing towards his cottage, he opened the main door and laid her on the couch. Rushing towards his bedroom he grabbed some meds and some bandages, heading towards the living room he closed the main door and laid beside her.

Opening the medkit, he picked some scissors and a small bandage, cutting a small portion of it, he started tending her small wounds.

'Please don't die, Don't die on me now' he said to himself while keeping tending her.

Grabbing some painkillers, he forced it down on her. Hearing her gulping, he proceeded towards the large wounds on her back and belly.

'Careful' he said to himself while holding a small line and a small needle and started tending her large wounds, 'Careful, careful. I'm not a specialist but I can do this. Careful'.

Finishing tending her last wound, he proceeded towards his own. Giving her a glass of water, he opened her mouth and poured it down.

Noticing that her breath came to a natural pace he stored all of his medical tools inside the medkit and closed it.

Laying beside her, he used his wing and placed it over her back. Smiling back, he closed his eyes and let himself enter the DreamLand.


Later...

Ahuizota started opening her eyes, only to be able to see that she was inside of somepony house. She was scared that all that happened before was a dream and now she was serving that crazy old pony that wanted to buy her. A sudden snore made her look to the source of the sounds, noticing Derring sleeping beside her she lightly squeaked and tried to crawl away from him.

Crawling away from his embrace, she stood up and looked over her surroundings only to see a small medkit near him and small bandages on him.

'Oh, I remember now.' she said, 'He was engaged by Caballeron and was stabbed by his knife.'

Remembering the last event, something on her mind clinked and made her look over her body. Some of her wounds were tended by bandages while others were tended by a line.

'Where did he learn how to tend others?' she asked herself.

Slowing trotting towards him, she pushed her muzzle towards his face and started nuzzling him.

Feeling fur on his face, he opened his eyes and noticed a small purr on his face.

Looking back at the source of the purr, he saw Ahuizota nuzzling him while she kept her eyes closed and purring in the process.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

His question was enough to take her back to her senses. Blushing, she trotted backward and said.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean."

Seeing him getting back up, she looked awkwardly at his main door.

'Just made your way to the door and be done with it.'

She readied herself and started making her way towards the main door.

Rushing towards the door, she felt her body being pinned down. Looking back up, she saw Derring looking back at her.

"Why did you come to my help?" he asked.

"You saved me from his grasp. I was going to be sold to some crazy old pony," she answered while swishing her tail to the sides. "I followed some of them and then I heard your cries. When I noticed what he was going to do I had to act."

Noticing that her tail was touching both of his legs, he looked back at her tail and saw how desperately it swished side to side.

"Excited, aren't you?" he asked with a grin.

Blushing, she squirmed and tried to crawl off him.

"Stop. You're embarrassing me."

Letting her body go, he trotted backward and let her get back up.

Heading towards the main door, he stood there forbidding her to run away.

"You're not going away now. You can't walk by yourself and heading back to your house is dangerous Caballeron could come back to you."

"Why do you care?" she asked.

Slowly towards her, he kept humming a sound on his mouth.

Stepping backward, she felt the wall hitting her tail.

Looking back at him, she raised her paws and let her claws out.

"Stop. Don't come any closer I will scratch and bite you if you do that," she said

He grinned and asked.

"Would you really do that? I think not."

Keeping trotting towards her, he stopped in front of her and raised his hoof settling her paw down.

Blushing, she pushed her paw away from his hoof.

"I'm willing to give you shelter until you recover or Caballeron leaves Ponyville or get caught."

"What? Why? Why are you doing this?"

He raised his hoof and placed it on his chin.

"That's simple..."

Blushing, she looked him deep in the eyes.

"That's simple... What?" she asked.

Pushing his muzzle towards her nose tip, he answered.

"I want to know you better."

"What?" she yelled.

Giggling at her despair, he settled her hoof down.

"If you allow me, I recently saw how good you are on solving some enigmas and I need some help. Since you are being pursued by the royal guard because of your ruin thieving. I'm willing to take you as my companion so I could use that as an excuse for them to forgive you. So, what do you say?"

'Say yes, say yes. It's your chance here.' she said to herself.

"For now I'll think about it..."

"Would you change your mind if I told you something?" he asked

"What?"

"I love you."

Heavily breathing, she tackled him down.

"You know what? I'll consider your proposal, I want to know you better too. And thank you for saving me. I love you, too." she said while keeping nuzzling his chest purring in the process.

Smiling, he raised his hoof and started 'petting' her back.

"I need to get somethings from my house first. Will you accompany me?" she asked.

"Is that a date invite?"

Blushing, she replied.

"Nooo"

Getting back up, they trotted beside each other and headed towards her house. Picking some tools from her house, they headed back towards his cottage.

Arriving at his cottage, they decided to lay near the fireplace heating both of them.

Laying beside his body, she felt her body trembling by his touch.

Looking back at each other, their muzzles came closer to each other and then 'sparks'.


A few months later...

Small cries were heard all over the house. Moving inside the bed, Derring waked up by the loud cries and looked beside him and saw that she was waked too.

"Again?" he asked.

"Eyup," she answered, "It's natural and it's your turn now. Go on."

"But... but..." he stammered.

Raising her paw, she placed it over his face.

"No buts. You want to get hit."

He gasped and pushed the sheets to the sides.

Heading towards a foal crib, he raised the foal that was placed inside of it.

Caressing and lightly shaking his hooves, he started to sing a lullaby.

After a few moments, the foal was sleeping peacefully again. Placing down the foal back on the crib, he brushed his hoof over its body. Smiling, he admired how cute it was.

Laying back on the bed, he used his wing and pushed her towards him. Waking her up again, she grunted and looked back at him.

"Stop waking me up, will you?" she asked.

Smiling, he placed his hoof on her nose and 'booped' it.

"I like the way this turned out. Don't you agree?"

She nodded.

'I can't regret it.'

Holding her in his embrace, he kissed her and waited until the Dream Land embraced them.

THE END!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment