• Published 28th Sep 2019
  • 378 Views, 2 Comments

The Faithful - Jep_Pearl



Lunar a clone of nightmare moon and a faithfull follower of a god that doesnt know she exists what will she with her freedom.

  • ...
 2
 378

Alpha & omega.

Alpha and Omega

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Rev 22:13

----------


Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Demon world

P.O.V. - Lunar Knight

A small peach color female, long blue hair, silver eyes, white lips, wearing black skinny jeans that has a blue outline of a shield on both sides of the legs and a black shirt that is tight around her torso that has a thick blue outline of a V on plus. It also exposes the top part of her chest. A black and blue short sleeved jacket that only goes down halfway to her stomach. She also wearing forearm guards with a black sleeves, armored boots, a belt with a leather pouch and silver with a blue handle knife strapped to the belt. on top of her head is a black pair with a blue lensed goggles.

"Come on we must hurry before they catch up to us Nighty." A voice called out a ways in front of her.

I sighed as I continue to run forward and spoke out to the voice in front. "How many times do I have to tell you its Lunar Knight, Aura." I run past aura smiling. "so where did you get these outfits?" I questioned her on it since there is no way she got it by herself.

The girl in question is my polar opposite in color of her outfit. instead of black and blue she has white and red colors on her outfit plus she has a pair of dogs tags, red hair, gray eyes, black lips and tanned skin. she is also very and I do mean very playful.

Aura giggled. "Well apparently there was a massive fight broke out when Arthur came to cause massive damage as you know. so I snagged these on my way to get you. which we are close to the portal room be ready for it might be our last chance at freedom." She sighed at the prospect of freedom.

I nod my head. "I know it's tough being a clone but well get through this together." We arrived at the portal room when we heard shouting coming behind us.

"Welp time to leave." Aura said as she went to the metal rods and fiddle with it then sighed. "damn it."

I looked at her with concern. "what's wrong Aura?" I said hoping everything was alright.

"Well someone and when I say someone I mean me has to stay behind to hold the portal together." she said as I gasp. "I was hoping the rods would boost my magic but there fried. so you have to go alone my friend." she walks up to me and hugs me. "be free my friend." she places her dog tags around my neck. "And be safe." She opens the portal for me.

"but you'll die." I said as tears going down my face.

she smiled sadly. "I know." As the voice coming closer she shouts at me. "Get going now." Only thing I could do was nod my head and jump through the portal.


------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Unknown
Time: Mid-Day
Location: Neighagra Falls

As the portal closes i could she was fighting off demons left and right. "be safe." as the portal disappears I said as I wiped last bit of tears away and looked at my surroundings.

I was on top of a waterfall. "Huh so this is Neighagra Falls. Oh Aura why did you send me to place that you want to visit for so long." I said sighed and looked up to the mountain that has a city on top of it. "Wow why ever would they put a city on top of a mountain I'll never know but whatever."

Taking a small map from my pouch and look at where I want to go. "Let's see I Totally not going to Canterlot, ponyville, or the Crystal Empire Since they are probably place Arthur visits and I don't want him to destroy me, even though I am a follower of his will. he might not see me as such when I am just a clone of the one he hates. Nightmare Moon." I said as I sighed. "plus he hates demons to so I am just going to have to stay clear until I can think of something."

Looking back at the map. "Can't go to the griffon kingdom to many demons their and I don't want to go to Apploosa, Dodge City to much dirt for my taste, or the dragon empire. Since they probably can smell me." I hummed in thought as look at a spot would be perfect for me.

"I could build a home on the edge of White Tail Forest that's nearest to Las Pegasus and go into town when I need to. So I don't raise anybody's attention." Nodded my head. "Yep. That's what I'm going to do and it's the best plan I can come up with." I put the map back in the pouch and sighed. "I wish those bastards won't take my wings and my tail." Shake my head and figured out a way to get off this waterfall.

------------------------------------------------------------

Time: Roughly a week later, Mid-Afternoon
Place: Edge of White Tail Forest.

Wiping the sweat off my brow I look at what I built. "Damn. I never knew making a log cabin would be so hard to do or the door, fireplace, and not only that getting windows and other was quite difficult. Not only that hunting for food and I'm glad there a river nearby." I sighed at finally being done and walk inside.

"Well I guess I should do eat, clean myself, pray then get some sleep." She smiled at that thought of praying once again. She walks up to the fireplace and a wave of her hand it lights up with fire. "Now then let's have some eggs." After eating and cleaning myself I walked back inside and relax for a moment. "I'm finally able to live my life. She smiled softly and gets up. "Well I guess I should pray then get to bed as my life is just getting started."

She gets up walks up to a small altar of different items and in the middle was a pictures of a man named Arthur and another picture of the Royal Sisters. "I pray upon the god known as Arthur and the night goddess luna for I'm a faithful follower." She continues for a few moments then she goes back to bed and lays down. "Well good night my beloved god and sun goddess. Watch over my dreams Night goddess."

Author's Note:

I been planing on doing this story for a while now, so I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Thanks to th one that made that story star eater for he allowed me to write this one shot.

Comments ( 2 )

Might wanna look into a spellchecker there. A good one that quite a few people around here use is Grammarly. :raritywink:

9855201
Yeah I know I'm going through it again for mistakes next couple days.

Login or register to comment