• Published 7th Sep 2019
  • 1,198 Views, 6 Comments

1000 years before me - Orange Glass



OC gets trapped for 1000 years with luna and now is free once more

  • ...
5
 6
 1,198

Chapter Five

I wait in my room after making my way there, curious about these two ponies and what they looked liked. But soon enough three ponies came on in, first was Luna, which really surprised me. I winder what brought her here? Then next to her was a purple unicorn pony that I met at the castle and town. And then there was a white unicorn stallion who didn't look to bad. Already taken by the looks of things though. "Luna its quite a surprise to meet you hear." I say to her.

"Well, I wanted to talk about the old times and about this bond as well. After all, I was there when the bond was set after all." Luna said taking a seat nearby joined by the other two. "This Is Twilight sparkle, she was Celestia's student and the new holder of the element of magic. And this Is Shining armor, big brother and captain of the solar royal guards."

The two of them smile before twilight went first. "Can I ask you a few things as well during this?"

"I see no trouble in answering questions as long as you can answer mine as well." I said to her.

"Well, first question is whats with this bond?" Twilight asks

"this relates to a family I helped over 1000 years ago. As you know I was the best pony potion maker during that time. And during a week, one of the plauges passed through the capital. I was quite busy making healing potions and cures for all the familes. While I did do this out of kindness, *looks at luna* you and your sister did pay for that." I said

"It is only natural. You single hoofedly saved every one there at that time. Though we did only do this magic bond with only that one familly." she pointed out

"That's because the wife went into labor before I could cure her of the plague. That sure tested my skills, saved both the foal and the wife as well. That's why I had the bond done. I saved both lives that day when they surely both would've died." I explained to both of them. "Now then, I believe my first question would be... what are you willing to do for me?"

"Depends on the task really." twilight replied and shining nodded in return agreeing.

"My turn now. I hear you can make a lot of potions, how many can you make?" shining asks "

"Hmm.. I lost count after my thousandth failed try." I answered honestly. "Though my successful number of potions are a lot less around 100 to maybe 200 on the high end. A lot where custom made though. Now then... my next question should be...."

Author's Note:

Hey again. Got around to do another chapter and some lore as well. (yay) Suggestions for questions or improvements are welcomed.

Comments ( 1 )

Doing good so far

Login or register to comment