• Published 7th Sep 2019
  • 1,198 Views, 6 Comments

1000 years before me - Orange Glass



OC gets trapped for 1000 years with luna and now is free once more

  • ...
5
 6
 1,198

Chapter Two

After a few minutes of hugging, we separated. "So, *looks at celestia* best potion maker for my time?" I ask and say. "I knew I was good, but was I really that big of a deal?"

Celestia smiles and nods. "No pony was like you. Always thinking, experimenting, using strange items, the list goes on. No pony could do what you could for I'd say, 628 years. And even then it was with zebras helping them."

I was surprised hearing that. "Zebras you say?" I chuckle. "In a 1000 years, a lot sure can change. Though, I wonder if that family is still around? I do still owe a Dept to pay."

Luna and Celestia look surprised by that statement. "You owe a family a favor, or is it bits?" Luna asked courious

"I wasn't even aware of something like that. Please tell us what you did." Celestia said wanting to know more.

"Well, I owed Blank Slate and his wife, Glowing flower for helping me out with getting rare plants and materials for my potions. Last I knew, Glow was getting sick in the mornings." I reply to their questions. I then see Celestia thinking about something, and pointing her hoof around.

"Well, I got some good news for you then. I remember those ponies and their family as well. That family lives in Canterlot. The one of a hooful of good Noble families who aren't stuck up." Celestia replies with a smile

"Well, thats a good start then. Mind if I come along with you both?" I ask hoping for the best

Luna smiles. "Of course you can come. It'll be great to be with you again."

"Hope you can endure more testing. I still have a ton of ideas in my head." I reply back. I see Celestia face go to a "oh no, not this again" looking face. Knowing what I did over the years pre trapped, I don't blame her. After the party wounded down, I was in a charriot by myself and the princess in a different one by them selves. "Dang capacity limit." I muttered to myself annoyed. I look out towards the ever growing city as we get closer to it. "Well new life, here I come charging in at... How fast are we going?" I ask to the pony carrying the charriot.

He just replies, "average speed miss."

"Thank you. Ahem. New life, here I come at average speed." I say finishing my sentence and putting my hoof into the air ready to face whatever came at me. I take a good look at the city below us and quickly ball up. I soon found out I had scared of heights. "Seems I wasn't ready for everything just yet." After a few more minutes of flying we land at the castle, and I get of the charriot.

Author's Note:

New chapter, yay. 500 words? Not yay. It always seems like you typed more. Next chapter- exploring Canterlot castle. And most likely getting lost.