• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 570 Views, 9 Comments

A Changeling And Her Prince: Two Lovers One Heart - QueenChrysalisLover19



Josh is not like other changelings. If anything, he has a crush on the queen! Will he win her heart and her love?

  • ...
 9
 570

True Love

A Changeling and her Prince: Two Lovers, One Heart

I had slowly walked over to my beloved wife, the reformed changeling princess. It had been months since we had married and I kissed her cheek eliciting a giggle from the gorgeous blue maned beauty.

“Good morning, my radiant love source,” she stated at me.

I chuckled softly at this, ”Love source? May I remind you that I’m not only a prince but your husband?” I then stated in a playful serious tone. “Pfft, shut up, honey,” she said pushing me in a joking manner before stealing my glasses and wearing them. We laughed at our sign of affection and tackled each other smiling at how soft we felt, not knowing our daughter, Pupa was watching.

“Oh!” I then said surprised, ”H-how did you find us?!”

Pupa was a little embarrassed. “I’m sorry, daddy... But, I was wondering how did you and mommy meet?”

Me and Chrysalis, or as I had affectionately called her “Chryssie”, of course, both blushed a bit at this question. “Well,” I began to say, “It all began before your mother reformed and escaped from Starlight Glimmer.”

A few months ago...

Queen Chrysalis was angry that Thorax, her son had betrayed the hive and stormed off in anger. “That Starlight Glimmer,” The changeling ex-Queen snarled, ”I’ll get her someday, that wretched filly!” Her horn shot out some green magic as she waited to plot her revenge.

Meanwhile, in Ponyville, I was sitting down until I heard Spike burp out a letter and the writing seemed curious.

Dear Josh,
We have heard about your crush on Queen Chrysalis and we believe you are the only one who can reform her.

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia

I blushed a bit confused. Why would I be the one to reform her? Did my crush seem too obvious? I thought to myself. Suddenly, I heard the buzzing of changeling wings and the former Queen growled at me in anger.

“You?! How dare you help Starlight Glimmer?” She said.

“I didn’t plan to!” I responded quite nervously.

“You’re lying!!” Chrysalis snapped, ”There is no way I’m reforming just because you have a crush on me!”

I blushed at this, ”O-of course not, my dear.” Soon, I took her back to my house and we sat down.

“Now, Princess Celestia wants me to teach you how to become good. So I want to do all I can to help you see that. You’re not a bad queen, you’re just lost and alone without love.” I then sat down and talked with her. She had revealed to me her past about how she used to love Discord but he broke her heart by telling of Celestia and how her mother Queen Arachne had forbidden it because she believed changelings weren’t capable of gaining love.

I slowly nodded in sympathy. “Well...You’re welcome to stay with me if you want...I don’t have many friends here.” I had recently purchased a small cottage because since I lacked confidence, I was too afraid to go outside as a changeling myself. “Whenever I say hello, ponies run away from me. That’s why I’m better off living alone here. Surely you must understand what that’s like for you. Your own son sharing his love and taking leadership.”

Chrysalis levitated me with magic in anger, ”Don’t you dare mention my son!! He is a traitor to the hive!” She snarled before composing herself.

“It’s okay to be frustrated and you just need to let it out. But you don’t need to lash out at me.” I tried not to sigh. This might be harder than I thought. Oh well, let the lesson begin. I had tried for weeks determined to make the Queen be on her best behavior.

With each passing day, I began to grow more and more in love with her. However one day, it came to a halt. “Chryssie, are you happy staying here with me?” I began to say.

“Yes..” Chrysalis avoided trying to blush though.

“I was wondering if maybe Thorax would like to visit?” I said hesitantly.

Chrysalis heard that name again and growled in anger!! “That grub no longer holds meaning to me!!” She then zapped a few of my personal things and I was scared for my life.

Eventually, I put my hoof down and told her,” Chrysalis, this behavior cannot be in my household. I’m afraid you must leave.”

Chrysalis snapped,” Fine! I hate your cottage anyway. I’ll find my own way to get my hive back.”My ears lowered in sadness. What had I done? Before she left for good, I saw her shed a tear before flying off. I began to cry a bit feeling alone again. Chrysalis was moping in the cafe where Fluttershy heard her.

“What’s wrong?” the kind yellow pegasus asked,” You can tell me, Chrysalis.”

Chrysalis sighed,” I sort of yelled at a stallion I liked and now he feels heartbroken. If anything, I-I’m in love with him..”

Fluttershy’s ears lowered,” Oh, you poor thing...If you truly love him, go and apologize.”

Chrysalis sighed,” I don’t know if he’ll forgive me.”

Fluttershy replied,” Well, you won’t know until you try.”

Chrysalis nodded before hugging Fluttershy and flying to my cottage. She exhaled and knocked on the door.

“Oh, hello, Chrysalis. May I help you?” I replied.

“I’m sorry for how I acted towards you. If you would be willing to forgive me, I would be the happiest changeling, because, well....” Chrysalis began.

“I love you.”

I was flustered but I smiled and hugged her, ”Of course I do. The truth is, I love you too..” I kissed her and all of a sudden, her body started glowing as she was lifted in the air. Her black carapace turned into a lightish blue coat as her holes disappeared. She had an orange shell as she landed softly on the ground wearing a gold crown.

I was amazed by this, ”Chryssie? Is that you?” I said, ”You must have shared your love for me instead of feeding off mine!” She smiled warmly and we embraced each other.

As time passed and the years went by, Chrysalis and I gained more love for each other as she taught all about love in the School of Friendship alongside me as her assistant, with Headmare Twilight’s permission, of course. Chrysalis and I often playfully flirted with each other when we were not busy teaching as we got along as more than just friends but perhaps lovers someday. Some of the students giggled about this, but we didn’t care; and as long as Chrysalis was happy then so was I.

Later, Chrysalis got a letter to meet me alone, so she walked towards the spot. I had recently asked Rarity to make me a suit to prepare for the occasion as Chrysalis got a dress and she saw me sitting on a picnic blanket with a meal prepared for us. “Wow, you didn’t have to do all of this, honey.” I replied,” I know. I just felt my lady deserves a delicious meal for her hard work.”

Chrysalis was flustered and sat down smiling as we looked at the night sky together as she placed her head on my shoulder. We blushed profusely as we gazed into each other’s eyes until she broke the silence,” Are we going to keep staring at each other or are we planning to eat?” She smirked. I agreed and we ate together as we smiled warmly giving one another compliments. After the meal was over, she smiled and said, “It’s a gorgeous night for the two of us together. Now, what did you want to ask me?”

I took a deep breath,” Well Chrysalis, we’ve been dating for a long time probably several weeks or months now, but here goes. Chryssie, you are the pony in my soul that I wanted to embrace. Your kindness when you reformed has made me feel less like a monster that I’ve considered myself to be on account of how I look. I want nothing more but to spend the rest of my life by your side. So…” I got down on one hoof and used my magic to pull out a box revealing a ring with a sparkling bluish-green diamond in the center,” Princess Chrysalis, would you make me the happiest changeling and become my wife? Will you marry me?”

Chrysalis gasped in surprising blushing pink and crying happy tears,” J-Josh...I don’t know what to say…”

I sighed a little disappointed,” It’s fine. It’s probably too soon any-” I then got tackled and pinned down into a kiss by her and she gave me kiss marks while putting the ring on her horn and squeaking, “YES! YES!! I will marry you! I will! I WILL!” I smiled and kissed her back as we were about to begin a new life as the prince and princess of the changeling hive.

Several weeks later, I was about to get married to Chrysalis and the ceremony began. We gazed at each other, said our vows and soon built a new life for us. But, some news surprised me: after the wedding, she revealed to me that she was carrying hatchlings. I was overjoyed and dedicated my life to raising them alongside her. She gave birth to 175 newly hatched changelings and we started a new life.

Back to the present...

“And that is how your mother and I fell in love and had you, Pupa,” I said,” Now, what was it you wanted?”

Pupa said,” Can we play in the park?” Chrysalis and I looked at each other smiling and nodded.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea.”

THE END

Comments ( 9 )

I recognize Lyra in the cover art, but who or what is that other thing with the crown?

9805994
It's Chrysalis. Something the fandom made back when it wasn't clear if Hasbro would reform her or not. It's supposed to be her reformed look.

Ugly as it is.

9805994
That's not Lyra. It's me as a changeling! And second, that's what Queen Chrysalis how I think she'd look like according to an image I saw.i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/212/540/15f.png I can't draw wings..

I'd like to see Queen Chrysalis be reformed during this final MLP season. If Discord and Starlight Glimmer can be reformed, so should she.

This is a really sweet story. :heart: I find it both coincidental and thoughtful that you joined here and published it on my birthday.

9817613
Oh dang it was your birthday?! Happy belated B-Day! My birthday is coming up next week!!

9817687
Thanks! Happy birthday in advance! May you have an awesome and enjoyable special day. :twilightsmile:

9817700
Oh trust me, I will have a great day with my Queen by my side.. :twilightblush: Chrysalis is just so beautiful...(Yes I am aware I may need help because of my crush)

9829315
I couldn't agree more. There's nothing wrong with having crushes on fictional characters. I do too.

Login or register to comment