• Published 13th Apr 2019
  • 2,884 Views, 96 Comments

The Nowhere King - Parker



Gallus and Sandbar continue their journey of friendship and love, unaware that the terrifying Nowhere King lurks in the shadows.

Comments ( 14 )

Congratulations on finishing another story, Parker!

I can definitely tell you I enjoyed this one. The fantasy adventure elements combined with the clop and the romance––so much fun.

Your love for all things GallBar continues to entertain and inspire. Thank you for sticking with this one, truly.

oh wow! that was a VERY satisfying end for this story, the marriage was amazingly written, the sex they had was pretty hot too! Gallus had the projection of his parents, all in all the story itself was gorgeously written.

That was a great end to a great story! And you did great writing it!

Hhhhhnn. I cried. What a lovely wedding, and sweet first time as husbands. You really did a fantastic job with this story. Congrats on finishing it, too. I'm very happy you did.

9812969

9813372

9813853

9818118
Thank you all!! I really, really appreciate the positive comments, and I'm glad the story was a good read! 💓

You did so good!

Oof. I've literally never been envious of a groom before, but here we are. Definitely shouldn't have put this one off for so long.

I've also never seen a single author capture so many character voices so well. The student six, the main six, the princesses, all of them. Phenomenal. I thought the adventure plot was a touch underdeveloped, but you more than made up for it by nailing every single character along the way. And you came close to drawing a tear or two from me with this last chapter.

And closing it out with some impossible dream-space portal/clone fucking. Perfection.

I hope you'll do more plot-based stuff in the future. Good clop with plot is rare, but good gay clop with plot is so, so much rarer, and it seems like you're Fimfic's primary and best dealer right now.

9990615
I read this comment yesterday evening, and I'm still practically glowing! Thank you so much for the kind words. Hearing that I nailed the voices of so many characters is really gratifying, because I'm always striving for authentic representations of the characters.

I'm also really glad you liked the sci-fi sexy-time ending! 😉 I wanted to end with a showstopper of a scene, and it sounds like that paid off.

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you for the compliments. I'm so grateful you enjoyed the story!

Both of these stories were just wonderful - absolutely beautiful. They were a great balance of romance, adventure, and super hot sexy times. And having Gallus's parents at the wedding was - well, how the buck did it start raining here in my office?!

I suppose my one criticism might be that the wrap-up against the Nowhere King seemed to come a bit faster than I expected - but I know that writing isn't easy, and sometimes the story finishes itself when it wants to.

Thank you so much for sharing and I hope to see more.

a few chapters in and im loving this and the sex is toned down enough (nothing against it you write great galbar sex lol just the first fic was a bit too heavy)

Finished it and loved it though I get the sweet sentiment at the end but that was like say what

10145808
Not to mention the criticism involved with that dream as well that was weird hilarious and Luna must have been shocked to see that hmmm I wonder if Luna's a perv lol

This was such a lovely fic. The concept was really interesting with the whole physically entering the umbera realm.
These 2 are a really cute pair and what a wonderful wedding.

This was such a sweet and exciting read! But I do wish you'd given more "screen time" to Sandbar. He's such an ordinary earth pony that I think he'd need some more skills or such to ballance it out with his husband. (Who's a talon, beak and wing equiped griffon dream strider with a hidden talent for drawing). Don't get me wrong, I love the characters, but I'd love to have something more "special" going for the pony.
Either way, thanks for sharing this story and it's prequel. It's been a fun, sexy, sweet and amazing ride!

Login or register to comment