• Published 26th Feb 2019
  • 629 Views, 44 Comments

Voidic and The Chamber of Secrets - lightningman



Watch as Voidic comes back to Hogwarts for a second year, tutoring Harry all the while.

  • ...
3
 44
 629

Chapter 13 - Just letting my fingers go wild

I was laying down in my bedroom reading through the books trying to figure out what came next. hopefully nothing would be that bad. Because we had already dealt with all the problems that were to pop up in this chapter, like getting the permission slip from professor lockhart, getting moste potente potions was already done because of my permission slip, the only thing that is worrying me is that dobby might interfere with the match today, which was highly unlikely as we stopped him from interfering from anything that comes to pass this year, but there was still that off chance.

I sigh as i get up off the bed and kiss pinkie on the head before going down to madam Hooch's office to check on the balls that were going to be used for the match today. I sigh as i activate shadow walk and sneak in, making sure not to set off any of the potential charms and traps someone might have set to keep specifically what im doing from happening. I slowly open up the case and wave my hand over the balls. Sure enough they were all... Not fine?

I frown as i do a double and then triple check to make sure that the readings were coming up fine, but nope, everything was working perfectly fine. Not only was the bludger tampered with, but every single ball was tampered with. One of the bludgers were keyed to attack harry, and the other was meant to attack.. me? WHY? I frown and erase those parts of their programming, now they'll set their targets on whoever set the trap in the first place. I look over at the snitch. It seemed rig to do a nonlethal explosion if harry grabbed it. and the quaffle? same thing, only it was a proximity sensor instead of pressure sensor this time. I sigh and wipe both parts of the programming off of them before closing the case and making sure everything was just the way as i left it. I head over to breakfast where i saw that all the gryffindor teams were huddled around, including harry. hmm, seemed I woke up later than i though. Soon enough i was waved by the other teachers to follow them to the teachers stands in the quidditch stadium. I smile under my mask as I would be able to figure out who sabotaged the balls. I sat down in my chair and watched as Madam Hooch made Flint and Wood shake hands before casting a sonorus charm on herself and speaking.

"On my whistle." She said. "3...2...1..." She threw the quaffle up into the air and whistled loudly. Soon enough the bludgers rocketed out of their own confinement and stayed in the air for a second, as if seeking their target before rocketing towards us. I widen my eyes and slam myself into the wall before both bludgers slammed hard into Dumbledore.

I widen my eyes and quicky try to surmise why dumbledore would try to injure both me and harry. Well probably because he wanted to get us into the medical wing. But why? Memory charms? a way to worm himself into our trust? why why why? I was so caught up in thinking that i didnt even notice when the whistle was blown and the bludgers both wrestled back into their cases. Everyone was gathered around an unconscious dumbledore. Lockhart began boasting loudly that he would be able to fix this up right quick. I smile under my mask and watch as lockhart did the exact same charm he did with harry in the original book. I pretended to gasp in outrage as i see dumbledore's left leg and right arm go completely flat.

I move lockhart aside before turning to minerva and say in my best outraged voice. "I'll bring Dumbledore to the medical wing. You deal with the students as your Deputy Headmistress." She nods before heading down and casting a sonorus charm on herself. "Everyone to their dorm rooms, Today's match will be postponed, pending an investigation into whomever committed this atrocity." This would be the perfect time to confront dumbledore about this. I picked him up onto my shoulders and slowly brought him to the medical wing, i took my time, after all, it wasn't everyday that you get to have the last laugh when you make a plan backfire on someone. Of course, just because i had the last laugh didn't mean i didnt have some fun with his body while he was unconscious.

But if anyone asks, i definitely didn't levitate him up into the school bell and slam him against it multiple times. I also didnt purposefully have him drag across the cobblestone floor up to the medical wing, giving him some severe road rash. Eventually i levitate him onto the bed as MAdam Pomphrey was screeching about incompetent professors and questioning me about the road rash. i managed to evade any suspicions about me doing it on purpose. She poured a few potions into dumbledore's throat and left me and him alone so she could attend to paperwork in her office. I sat down beside him and smiled as i slowly poured a bit of my consciousness into possession. i figured that it was a stronger version of their own mind magic. I began exploring through his memories and eventually found what his plan was. it was to get us both into the hospital wing like i suspected, and then memory charm us to make us think we hated each other. Then he would work on ron and hermione the very same night. when he woke up he would talk to harry and make up a bullshit story that i was responsible for this and then have me fired. thankfully i sidestepped that very handily.

I ended possession and got up from the chair. leaving the medical wing. but not before i hear dumbledore groaning and regaining consciousness. I look over at him and winked as soon as he saw me and left. I headed over to my room and smile. everything this chapter had been taken care of. and colin creevey wasn't going to be petrified tonight as he originally sneaked out to see harry. and since harry was safely in gryffindor tower. nobody was going to be sneaking out tonight. I chuckle as I begin to plan out my next lesson.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this one is just a giant wall of text. but i wanted to get through this chapter as fast as possible. the reason is obvious. there wasnt any issues in it that i havent already dealt with.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment