• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 974 Views, 44 Comments

Harmony Quest - Honest Hearts - Gold Experience



A Hero long forgotten, a Mare on a mission to save her home, and an Empress willing to sacrifice her own subjects for peace and prosperity.

  • ...
4
 44
 974
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

It has fucking risen!

11849355
I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

“I was thinking more on the lines of,” He swings his arms around with his index finger and thumb squeezing down on the deck of cards. “Fifty-Two pickup!” Cards started to fly from his fingers, not just that, but swarming around Nightmare Moon in a twister of playing cards. Not only that, but the cards started to screech and chirp, transforming into a swarm of birds that began to assault the queen of dreams. ‘Not what I intended, but cool anyway.’ While Nightmare Moon was using her magic to destroy the flock of white birds, Cassius ran for the Employee area. The flashing casino gives way to a sterile, concrete hallway. He’d huff and grunt down the hallway, his out-of-shape human body working against him. ‘What the fuck was that bird thing? That was some David Copperfield-type shit.’ He’d think to himself. ‘I know I don’t have any magic,’ The answer seemed to come to him midway through the sentence. ‘But in a dream, it’s possible.’

HELLSING ABRIDGED REFERENCE SPOTTED!

Login or register to comment