• Published 22nd Dec 2018
  • 766 Views, 6 Comments

The Dazzlings 12 Days of Christmas - Zenyattaluver677



It's that time of year again, and Aria has promised to make it extra special for Sonata.

  • ...
 6
 766

Twelfth Day - Christmas Morning:

“Morning girls.” Adagio said, entering the living room, seeing that Aria and Sonata were already awake.

“Hi Dagi!” Sonata excitedly said, she was currently sitting on Aria’s lap, looking up at Adagio and smiling at her.

“Hi.” Adagio replied, she always found it a little weird that Sonata got so excited to see either her or Aria when she saw them all the time.

“Do you want to grab the stockings off the wall while you’re standing there so we can start with them?” Aria asked her, setting her phone down on the side table as she pointed to the stockings hanging on the wall beside the Christmas tree.

“Sure.” Adagio answered, walking over, grabbing the stockings and then walking over to the couch to give her younger sister’s stockings to them. “Here.” she added as she handed them to Aria and Sonata.

“Thanks.” Sonata replied, taking her stocking from Adagio’s left hand.

“Sonata, why don’t you sit right here. It’ll be easier for both of us to open our presents and stockings that way.” Aria softly explained, patting the couch cushion beside her, indicating for Sonata to sit there while Adagio walked over and sat down in her recliner.

“Ok Ari.” Sonata said, doing as Aria’d said and moving to sit beside her.

“Who wants to go first?” Adagio asked, even though she figured she probably already knew the answer.

“I do.” Sonata instantly answered the second Adagio finished talking.

“Go for it then.” Adagio flatly replied.

Sonata nodded and then flipped her stocking upside down so she could dump what was in it out on her lap, what fell out of Sonata’s stocking were some new anxiety/stress reliever toys, 3 new toy horses, 3 new toy animals and some stickers that were from Aria and some colored pencils, some hair elastics, some hair ribbons and 3 more toy animals that Adagio’d gotten her.

“Ooh! I like this stuff. Thanks Ari.” Sonata said, turning and hugging her older sister tightly once she saw everything that had been in her stocking.

“You’re welcome, but Adagio got you some of it to, don’t forget that.” Aria softly whispered into Sonata’s ear, gently hugging her back.

“Oh, right. Thanks Dagi.” Sonata said, turning to look at Adagio to thank her for the stuff she’d put in her stocking.

“Yeah, you’re welcome.” Adagio replied without looking over, she was distracted by something underneath one of her nails on her hand.

“Ok. Ari’s turn.” Sonata said, letting go of Aria so she could open her own stocking.

“Alright, let’s see what’s in here.” Aria said as she emptied her stocking by pulling each thing out individually.

What Aria pulled out of her own stocking were some new sketching pencils, a phone case, a ‘sisters’ bracelet and a box for it from Sonata and some hair clips, some bracelets, a phone case and an app card for her phone from Adagio.

“Hmm, who got me this I wonder?” Aria teasingly asked Sonata, holding up the bracelet Sonata’d gotten her.

“I did.” Sonata replied, smiling at her older sister.

“Well, thank you. Same to you Adagio.” Aria said, saying thank you to her sisters as she put everything back in her stocking except the phone case from Sonata, which she put on her phone, it said “SECURITY - Little sister protection squad” on it.

“Ok, Dagi’s turn.” Sonata excitedly said, turning to look at Adagio.

“Yeah, yeah I’m going.” Adagio flatly replied, causing Sonata to scoot a little closer to Aria.

“Calm down, she’s just excited.” Aria said defiantly, immediately defending Sonata.

“Whatever.” Adagio said, rolling her eyes as she opened her stocking and took things out of it.

She pulled out a phone case, two earring pairs, a bracelet and an app card that she found out were from Aria, and some chocolate coins, a phone case, some scented body spray and the necklace Sonata’d picked out earlier in the week for her at the jewelry store, all were from Sonata.

“Huh, thanks you two.” Adagio said after looking over her stuff, more focused on the pieces of jewelry.

“You’re welcome.” Sonata replied, watching as Adagio gently set things on the side table beside her recliner.

“Alright now we can do presents. Sonata, go get one present from under the tree with each of our names’ on it.” Aria softly explained, pointing to the presents under the tree.

“Aww, we only get to open one?” Sonata asked, slightly confused and upset if what she’d said was true.

“No we’ll open them all, we’re just going to do one at a time so it’s easier.” Aria softly explained, from behind Sonata, Adagio rolled her eyes, since it took common sense to figure it out.

“Oh ok.” Sonata replied happily as she got up and walked over to the tree to get presents.

*45 MINUTES LATER*

It was currently 7:56 in the morning and the girls had all the presents opened, Sonata was looking at all of the new boxes with toys in them that she’d gotten, Aria was looking over some of the shirts she’d gotten and Adagio was on her phone, checking her social media.

“Ari can you open this?” Sonata asked, handing Aria one of the boxes of toy horses Aria’d given her.

“Yeah, just wait here, I’ll go get some scissors to cut the tape on the side of the box.” Aria answered as she moved the stuff on her lap so she could get up.

“Ok.” Sonata replied, watching Aria get up to leave and grab scissors.

“Watch her really quick.” Aria said to Adagio as she walked past her recliner, towards the doorway to the kitchen.

“Yeah, sure. Whatever.” Adagio flatly said without looking up from her phone.

Aria walked through the doorway to go get some scissors from the kitchen, since they kept them in one of the drawers. While she was gone, Sonata looked at some of the other toys she’d gotten, picking up a box with two cows in it that Adagio’d gotten her, deciding she’d get Aria to open it as well when she came back. Aria came back about a minute later with a pair of scissors in her hand and walked over and sat back down on the couch.

“Can you open this one to?” Sonata asked as Aria began to open the box of toys she wanted opened.

“Yeah, I’m just going to open them all for you.” Aria softly answered, looking up briefly to see which box Sonata’d meant.

“Thanks.” Sonata replied, watching her sister open the box for her so she could have her toys that were in it.

“I’m going to go start breakfast.” Adagio announced as she stood up from her recliner and set her phone down on the arm of it.

“Cool.” Aria nonchalantly said without looking up from what she was doing.

“Dagi can you make waffles?” Sonata asked, turning to look at her oldest sister for a second.

“Sure, if you want.” Adagio answered, saying she’d make waffles.

“Yeah.” Sonata excitedly said, smiling at her oldest sister, even though she knew it wouldn’t get returned.

“Ok.” Adagio said before walking through the doorway and into the kitchen.

Aria got all of Sonata’s boxes of toys opened a few minutes later and gave all her sister’s toys to her so she could play with them, once she was done that, she grabbed her phone a quickly checked her SnapChat before going back to look at her stuff she’d just gotten that morning.

Author's Note:

Here it is, the last chapter to this story. I'm super glad this story is finally finished, it was probably the biggest story I've tackled so far on this site and by far the biggest this year. I hope you all liked this story and will leave suggestions in the comments for new story ideas, which I most likely won't get to until after New Year's as I'm on Christmas break and will be spending time with family and friends. Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year's, and I will come back next year with a bunch of new stories that I hope you'll enjoy.

Comments ( 4 )

9360477 Commenting on others' stories just 2 promote ur own?

Rude.

Finally I found a fanfic where Aria is nice and caring for Sonata :pinkiesad2:

10580831
Ooh, I've never thought about that before, but I think what would likely happen is Aria would not be too thrilled by this and would have to constantly make sure the dude is ok and a good fit for Sonata. Sonata probably wouldn't even be too terribly comfortable if a boy asked her out on a date the first time, since she gets really nervous around people she doesn't know, so she'd likely go to Aria for affirmation and confirmation that it was ok to go out on a date with the dude anyways.

Login or register to comment