• ...
2
 49
 3,676

More To Be Seen

“Now hold on a second Princess Celestia! That’s the exact same story Rainbow Dash was telling those fillies last night!” Applejack shouted, confused and tired out from all the commotion. “Yeah, I do recall Rainbow Dash telling a story about something called the Slender Mane.” Twilight said, frowning. All eyes turned to Rainbow Dash as she spoke out defensively “What?! It was just a scary story my dad used to tell me! I didn‘t know!”

Fluttershy, who had been quiet since Princess Celestia had first spoken, said quietly “It’s alright Rainbow, we know.” The crowd nodded, and the room was silent for a minute, when suddenly, a small golden colt with a black mane walked up to Princess Celestia. “M-miss Celestia? W-what’s gonna happen t-to use? A-are we all gonna die?” The thought sunk in, but as dread filled the room, Princess Celestia spoke.

“No, my faithful subject, nothing is going to happen. We will all be safe. Remain calm.”

“How can you be certain?” Everyone turned to see Fluttershy beginning to sob. “Look at what it did to Rarity, how would you know he isn’t going to strike again?!” An awkward silence settled over the room as Fluttershy continued to sob. Princess Celestia quietly walked over to Fluttershy and placed a hoof on her shoulder. “I know this is hard, especially for you, but you mustn’t give up hope. Rarity will get better, and I promise you, we will do everything to help her while she is recovering.”

“T-thank you…” Fluttershy lost it, and fell to the ground crying. The crowd looked at her with pity, and one of the nurses calmly walked over to her and helped her onto a couch. “I apologize, but I must be heading back to Canterlot. Twilight Sparkle, I will need a report every day about anything that happens. If anything really bad arises, then send a letter immediately.” Princess Celestia ordered.

“Y-yes Princess Celestia!” Twilight stuttered out as Princess Celestia began to walk out of the door. “Good. Now I must be going.” Princess Celestia said, walking out with her guards following behind.

~~~Later that night~~~

Fluttershy woke up with a start from her not so peaceful slumber. She lifted her head and realized she didn’t know where she was. Panicking, her eyes adjusted as she realized she was on the couch in the hospital. She then noticed that her friends were taking up the floor, and other couches and chairs. Honored that her friends stayed there with her, she turned and saw something in the corner. Her breath caught in her throat, and as she tried to scream, the thing advanced on her silently. None of her friends even stirred as it walked past them.

“W-what do you want, y-you monster?” Fluttershy whispered, her voice cracking. It didn’t say anything, but then again, how could it? Instead, long, thin tendrils slithered from his back, and pointed at the sleeping Rarity. “P-please don’t! I-I’ll do anything! Just please don’t kill her!” Fluttershy begged running over to him. It seemed as though it had expected that, as the tendrils slithered back and grabbed a bag off of its back, before handing it to Fluttershy. “What am I supposed to do with this?” she asked, but the Slender Mane had already climbed out of the window. Fluttershy headed to the couch she had been asleep on, and was about to open the bag when the sun came out. Gasping, she hid the bag under one of the small tables.

“H-hey Fluttershy, are you already up?” Twilight said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “Y-yeah.” For some reason, she didn’t want Twilight to see the bag. “Where is Spike? You didn’t just leave him by himself, did you?” Twilight stretched and said sleepily, “Of course not. He is over there.” Twilight pointed to towards the corner were Spike was laying sound asleep. “Hey, Fluttershy, can you help me with waking up the girls?” Twilight said, walking towards Applejack to shake her awake. “S-sure.” She said, nudging the bag behind the sofa before going to shake Pinkie Pie.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

“Ok, we better get going. We will leave you alone with Rarity for a while.” Twilight said as they left the hospital. Fluttershy stuck a shaking hoof behind the sofa, taking out the bag. She had never felt so scared her whole life, and her whole body bean to shake. She opened the bag to reveal and mask with black around the eyes, as well as a brown hoodie to cover her hair, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of black shoes. “Am I supposed to wear this?” Fluttershy wondered aloud, before noticing a note in the bottom of the bag. It read, “Come to the Everfree Forest tonight, were you will meet your partner.” ‘My partner? What does that mean?’ She thought, as she walked out of the door. ‘I guess I will find out…’

Twilight was worried. Fluttershy had seemed so out of it… ‘Be logical Twilight, it was because Rarity was hurt.’ Twilight thought as she rearranged her books. She looked out of her window to see that everyone looked nervous when they were walking around. They all had their families with them, and no one stopped to talk to one another. It was so surreal, and she hoped it would be over soon.

~~~In the Evening~~~

Fluttershy’s heart was pounding as she headed towards the Everfree forest. She was dressed up completely, from the mask all the way down to those black shoes. Not an inch of her could be seen. Once she actually got there, she realized the letter didn’t say where she was supposed to meet them. ‘I guess I could just walk around abit until I find them.’ She reasoned. She began to walk in a random direction. Just when she thought it was hopeless, she heard a noise in the forest. When she turned around, another pony, this time with a yellow hoodie, along with a mask with a sad, red frowning face, complete with black jeans and shoes.

It pointed it’s hoof to the right and motioned to Fluttershy to follow it. Fluttershy nodded, and followed the pony to a clearing. The Slender Mane was standing there in the clearing, completely silent. The sad masked pony got there first, and awaited to hear it’s masters orders. Fluttershy made it up there soon afterwards, shaking from fright. They both stood there, waiting for the Slender Mane’s instructions. It scratched something in the dirt. On closer inspection, it was an order that read “Take off your masks.” Fluttershy reached up to take off her mask, as did the pony beside her. The other pony took off it’s Mask to reveal…

(And that is where I am ending it for now. EPIC CLIFFHANGER)

Comments ( 22 )

66505 MH doesn't have ponies either. :|
MH doesn't have tragedy because it's only involved maybe three people as victims, and they're too concerned with being scared shitless.

66703

Best. Description. Ever. :rainbowlaugh:

But yeah, I wish sad stuff would have happened. It helps understand the characters more. :raritywink:

66586

Lose ALL the blood!
I need to stop now :pinkiecrazy:

If u do not click the "track" button, U are MAD!!!!! This is awesome!!!!!! :pinkiehappy:
and scary :pinkiecrazy:

66934 Lack of emotion to Jay & Alex keeps you more focused on Slendy and Masky.

Also, you must post the full-sized image for the thumbnail.
YOU. MUST.

Ohhh
legend of the slender mane

MOTHERBUCKING CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

you must continue please and for some reason I expect to see twilight don't know why it just fit with me I just see the other pony removing the mask and it being twilight :rainbowderp: well start writing :pinkiehappy:

ZOMG I'm scared to go to sleep:fluttershyouch:

???

that cliffhanger was a dick move

MOAR! NOW! OR I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND KILL YOU! :flutterrage:
(I won't actually kill you, but seriously, more or you're in big trouble) :pinkiecrazy:

Yes...yes...yes...YES...YES...YES YES YES YES YES YES-

(EPIC CLIFFHANGER! And that's where I'm ending for now.)

i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000005615128-u2cu1f-crop.jpg?8b4aa3f

I love the story so much, but the top of my screen shows Scoots covered in what is called "sonic rain jizz". Hate this site right now...

Oh come on! CLIFFHANGER! :flutterrage:

Everypony gun die. Except Celestia and Luna and Cadence. NEVER ENDING CLIFFHANGER!
Many months later: Tragic News, The writer for The Slender Mane on FIMFiction.net, an online My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction website, has dissapeared. Eye-witness reports claim seeing the author driving off in his vehicle, never to return. Weeks later his vehicle was found in a ditch off of a dirt road in Prairie Creek Redwood State Park connecting to a parkway north of Redwood Highway 101 in Northwestern California. After months of searching with no conclusive evidence, the search was called off. Although reports say that a camera and video tapes were found at the author's residence, telling why he went to the forest in the first place. The tapes are referred to as too disturbing for live TV, so no further reports on that. But with the owner's home, vehicle abandoned, and the search called off, it doesn't seem that there is any hope left for this young author... and his story will be forever left in obscurity. This is Donny Vermillion for Dominion News, signing off. (Your TV/Computer monitor then explodes.)

First there was marble hornets.:rainbowderp:
Then there was concrete giraffes.:rainbowlaugh:
Now, Granite Ponies!:pinkiegasp:

Go to YouTube and search SlenderMan song and look for the video with the picture with a guy with a sniper and slendey starring at him out a window!!!!:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

Cliffhanger? :rainbowderp:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :flutterrage:

MOOOOOOOORE!!!!! FRIGGIN CLIFFEYS!!!! DX

(my thougths as i read the end)
:ajbemused:
:ajsleepy:
:flutterrage: aww come on!!!!

Login or register to comment