• Published 19th Nov 2018
  • 353 Views, 4 Comments

The Clouds That Stopped The Rainbow - FabulousDivaRarity



Windy Whistles learns of her daughter's death, and grieves.

  • ...
4
 4
 353
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

I’m not crying ,your crying!

Feels off the charts on this one. You certainly did illustrate how this is not a topic you take lightly. Nor should you take it lightly as it was something that occurred in your actual life.

Writing is, to me, the best way to process those emotions that we otherwise have no idea of what to do with. It doesn't repair the wounds as much as provide a safe cover so the residual pain is easier to deal with.

Loss is one of the most difficult things we can deal with. I've wept for many people along with when I lost my vision forever. You find ways to move past the loss but it is always there and you'll eternally have good days and bad days as a result.

Fortunately, in my opinion, you turned an immense tragedy into a heartfelt tale of a mother's grief. There wasn't a 'happy ending' but life doesn't always give us those. However, as with the ending, life does give us reasons to know we can carry on with the memory.

Thanks for sharing something so near to you. It couldn't have been easy but it definitely shows you are a strong person to honor the life of a beloved child. You keep their life alive through your tales and should be proud for all you've done to ensure they are never gone so long as they are a part of your work.

Shit I shed a tear darn it

Login or register to comment