• Published 14th Nov 2018
  • 1,169 Views, 157 Comments

The Kings' Legacies - TyrannosaurusVenom



Sequel to "Devastation By A Hybrid's Rage." With the struggle against the Wonderbolts behind them, Indominus, Rainbow and the rest of the family are enjoying peace at last. Things take a turn when Rainbow gives birth to a daughter...and a son.

Comments ( 27 )

11012741
Ask and you shall recieve.

"She's right honey. If you attack first, it'll give him the authority to lock you up."

This makes no damn sense if you think about it, and just makes Neighsay as the most stupidest pony ever!!!

Indominus Rex is STILL the King of Equestria, right? ( So his dino family is part ROYALTY too! As well as legendary heroes like the mane six. ) So, Neighsay DOESN'T have the FRICKIN "authority" to imprisoned a royal leader over rightfully executing rapists and attempting assassins.


He is just a lousy head of equestria's school board. Who does he think he is that he has the "authority" to BOSS his countries royalty??!! Just why?!


Especially the kind of royalty that can easily incinerate his ass or chew him up IF the knew his treason of working with Sombra, Cozy Glow, evil raptors, and even Scootaloo's "parents". And those attempted assassinations.

11014845

I forgot to mention.

Did you see my previous comments?

Sorry about your grandpa, I know how you feel. Since I lost one of my grandma's in 2019.

But suicide of all things is not the answer. :applecry:

"Son, remember what I taught you. He doesn't deserve to be torn apart."

"Go easy on him, brother," was what Viper was saying.

:facehoof:

Let me get this straight? Even AFTER EVERYTHING he says and done to you all??!! The obvious treacherous things against you all, and the stupid death threats?! All of that in our medieval times will realistically get him severely tortured, hanged, or off with his head for this!

He is just another pathetic pony like Soarin, Scootalo's terrible parents, or those raping whores!!! So, what "good" excuse are you all keeping for his wasteful life not to be extinguished yet?! HOW is Neighsay f******* different from the rest of the scumbags that the Dinosaurs justify killed??!!

This is gonna bite you all in the ass for going soft on this racist/xenophobic idiot!

"Princesses, I believe this pony has just branded himself a traitor with that cowardly attack he just tried to pull on me. Would it be wrong to send him away to the Canterlot dungeons?"

F-i-n-a-l-l-y! You all got a "good excuse" to put this pathetic scumbag to be rightfully imprisoned ( Hopefully in death row. ). Even though his death threats, talking back to royalty, working with the enemies of the entire kingdom, and even planned those multiple assassination attempts is good enough to get him executed already.

"Yeah, I did get a little carried away with stopping Neighsay."

No you didn't. He deserved way f***ing worse!

The dinosaurs and ponies made their way out the door after bidding the Princesses farewell. Luna and Celestia were still concerned that Indoraptor's power might bring more harm to Equestria, but now that they knew that he had ponies he cared about, it would give him a reason to keep his ferocity in check. For now at least, the family's troubles were over. But they were still unaware that they biggest threat to their lives was still plotting his revenge and would be outraged when he heard of Neighsay's failed attempt at locking up the dinosaurs.

Okay, one: why the heck are the princesses concerned with Indoraptor? When the other dinosaurs ( Including Rainbow Dash ) have the same damn Worldbreaker power, and the same "ferocity" and brutally to their enemies?! And they personally KNOW Indoraptor is a good dinosaur. So this is coming out of nowhere, and it's a very bitch move to hurt Indoraptor's feelings and trust with them.


And if I remember correctly, they also powerful beings in their own right ( Controlling the Sun and Moon. ), and that they are also ferocious and brutal too. When they joined everypony to be turn into giant "super bat ponies" to fight the misguided wonderbolts and soarin in the previous story.


Basically, those princesses are being major hypocrites without knowing.


Two: I have the feeling that NOT KILLING Neighsay ( Once and for all!!! ) when they have the chance. Is gonna bite them in the ass.


Three: Sombra shouldn't be this surprised or angry at Neighsay. His "plan" to lock up the dinosaurs is fucking stupid in the beginning.

11019450

I'm just disappointed that they didn't fired him, or even arrested him like a long ago??!! Threatening royalty is a ILLEGAL CRIME after all!!!!!! And Indominus and Rainbow Dash is KING and QUEEN!!!!! So that makes their dino family royalty too.

There are sadly getting soft. And it only takes Neighsay to try to kill Indoraptor in front of them??!!

I would have *cap* ( Two ICA19 SilverBallers from the Hitman Series: Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang! ) this moron from a long ago already.

11022792
Okay, I'll try to answer these as best I can. I appreciate the feedback and no they didn't upset me, but please keep the responses a little shorter. Comments this long get very overwhelming at times and when it came to my other stories, they were often full of harsh criticism.

Now in regards to all of Neighsay's harshness towards the dinosaurs, the answer is simple. Take a look back at all of Season 8 right up to Cozy Glow's takeover of the school. He looked down on Twilight, her school and every other nonpony that attended. He didn't care about them, was perfectly fine with locking them up and even supported the Flim Flam brothers just to spite Twilight.

How do you think he would react finding out that a bunch of creatures that were never supposed to be in Equestria, and hunt and kill to survive, got handed the throne on a silver platter? He'd be more erratic than he was in Season 8, his racism would be through the roof. He would be going after them for anything he could find to get them in trouble. The reason why Celestia and Luna didn't take action sooner was because.....honestly, what could he even do? No amount of his magic or threats would be enough to stop them or contain them. Everypony in Equestria supports them, even if Neighsay did lock them up, the ponies would set them free regardless. They've fought and killed threats that nearly destroyed Equestria, one chancellor is just a minor annoyance to them. Also, the princesses know that if Indominus really wanted to stop Neighsay, he would be a blood splat.

But after his confrontation with Soarin, Indominus doesn't want to shed anymore pony blood. All of Equestria watched his fight with the Wonderbolts, they've seen what he's capable of. He doesn't want them to see him as a violent king that would kill everything to solve his problems. That's why he and his family have shown so much restraint against Neighsay, and why he's trying to teach that same merciful nature to his children. He waited for Neighsay to slip up and attack first, knowing Indoraptor could nullify the magic, then he let Indoraptor use his new power to put Neighsay in his place.

Finally, the reason why Celestia and Luna are still concerned for Indoraptor, is that he's still on a rather short lifeline. He may have his new power, but it's not a guarantee that it can help him. His disease is under control for the moment, but remember, it's only been held back for the time being. It can still come back, and not even being a WorldBreaker would be enough to save him.

11028452

I will respond back to those later on. But first, you sorta forgot to finally answer these two as well from long ago.


10899847

10899890


You don't have to answer them both at the same time. You can answer both of them separately, one at a time.

So, how are things? Do you have a new chapter soon?

P.S. What do you think of a alternate version of this particular story as a commission. BUT, has a crossover with Transformers. Another Hasbro Creation!

Or G.I. Joe? Or Hitman, or Ace Combat/Project Wingman ( Because I'm into that. ).


Here's a free sneak peek. I like to start at the "Horrifying Experience" chapter. For obvious reasons. Because, somebody OR somebot is gonna save Indoraptor from certain pony rapists and eventual murders.

Comment posted by Godzillaboy2021 deleted Jul 5th, 2022

Have u seen Jurassic World Dominion? Bcuz the Giganotosaurus would be another good dinosaur villain by King Sombra's side and for Rexy to fight in The King's Legacies just like in the movie. Also, what do u think of my theory on cloned animals having genetic memory I just posted?

11300314
I was rearranging what I was typing and where to put them.

Hhhhmmmmmmm. Hopefully, you'll come back.

Near the end of 2022. Hopefully you got a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

You're still on your YouTube channel?

Sad to see you still aren't back yet to update, and hopefully complete this story for your Jurassic Park/World crossover series.

Not to mention that you didn't exactly answered all of my long questions back then either.


I was really disappointed that I can't show you my rather cool ideas of doing a alternate three-way crossover with this particular story.

( With your permission, of course. )

I did suggested to do either Transformers, G.I. Joe, Hitman, Gears of War, God of War, Halo, Titanfall, Ace Combat/Project Wingman, Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Quantum Break, Darksiders, FNAF/Fnia, Dead Space, Little Nightmares, or Sniper Elite/Zombie Army series.

Still gone as of July the 15th? :applejackunsure:

Is the story still being continued?

Login or register to comment