• Published 2nd Sep 2018
  • 797 Views, 11 Comments

Cupcake Aftermath - CrimsonEquine



Set after the story Cupcakes, Pinkie Pie soon goes into a dream that will set her free

  • ...
10
 11
 797

Free

Pinkie Pie saw of berries, luscious fruit that was red and squishy. It was ripe and filled with age, her tongue lapped at the flavorful scent. Then, Pinkie Pie was in a place with four walls, white as snow and with a resting place situated below her. Her body shook, shots of energy went through her body. The hammers were coming to get her. They were going to teach her a lesson.

The metal was slammed apart; a giant hammer stood waiting for her. It was finally time, it has no eyes, it had no perceptual equine features. Pinkie Pie rose and scratches filled the white ceramic floor. There was a rest, a happy rejection of the fight response. For there was no possible exit from the floor.

Pinkie Pie felt the friction of her body last for many minutes. It slid across with a squeak. She felt like she soared above the clouds. There was no output but the metal holding her butt. For a bit she slumped her hooves and released her tightness. She was far from where she used to be. A metal hat was atop her. The edges of her mouth were down, her eyelids sealed from the inside. There was no going back. Pinkie began to shake while metal was fixed to her hooves. Screams would resound in the place. Hammers behind a glass would watch her without eyes.

There, the way she shook would settle down. The metal hat was gone from this place. A groan came out, a desperate plea of freedom came from deep inside.

“Freedom, you don’t deserve freedom after what you’ve done!” said Twilight Sparkle. “After you ate our friend Rainbow Dash and turned her into cupcakes!”.

“Monster, I’d never be friends with a pony like you!” said Rarity. “I can’t believe you would do the unspeakable!”.

“You fed her to the foals, you fed her to the ponies who would want it!” said Fluttershy. “You’re a monster through and through!”.

“I trusted you with my friendship, and you dashed it all away!” said Applejack. “A horrible creature not fit to be around anypony!”.

“Make it stop, make it stop!” said Pinkie Pie. “Please I’ll do anything, make it all stop!!!”.

“M-m-make it s-s-stop?”.

From beyond the corner of this place, a bug infested, torn apart, mangled with a single eye, mane filled with putrid flesh of a blue blur sat. It’s eye rotated and fell to the metal below.

“After all you’ve done to me!?” it said.

Screams were returned two-fold.

Then, the walls turned the other way. Her very being was upside down. She fell with a flop and it felt like the end of the world. Dark as the blackened sky, there was nowhere to go and nowhere to look.

Pinkie Pie’s eyes directed themselves to what was above. A frivolous sky filled with flowers, dreams, and lost opportunities. They floated in the air, bright as the sun all around. A giant rainbow, a place where worries could be forgotten. A little pinprick, a loss of where to go, only the time could go on as the flow of time went onward. There was a numbness, somewhere to be for the time being that wasn’t here. Worries disappeared beyond the horrible demand of reality. Pinkie was frozen, cold, unceasing in death. There was no escape from the formation of her desires being crushed like a piece of glass beneath a boot that no pony saw coming.

There was a comfort in it that wouldn’t leave. A tree that had brambles without any leaves on them and a long, but weak body that would reach out to the sky. There was no way out from the image of a blue blur. But, at least this fluid would give her the freedom of the sky and the loss of past nightmares.

Could she even differentiate from good and the bad? Was there a place for the new Pinkie that had done what she had done? The war of all fronts was lost in the wave of needles that sticked to the skin. To lose the memory of all that evil that unfolded into her. Trying to get the sin out of the body with anything necessary. There was no escape, it was written in stone and paper, and anything that could be used as a remembrance. The wood felt course yet soft, and it all felt at ease. The loudness of that siren who would play on as the symphony of her skin peeling played.

All could be realized now, the ocean and the sky to the earth and the world.

“Where did e..verything go wrong…?’ she whispered. “How could things turn out this way..?”

She crept into the dream she had. An escape had found itself in true freedom.

Her cold and uncaring, she had moved on to a peace.

The cry of muffled voices was barely audible.

“Time of death, 6:00 am”

Twilight Sparkle stood alone with the rest of her friends. An atrocity had been done this day. Yellow tape stuck around where they were. Ponies in blue watched as the other’s cried.

Their hats fell down, their praises shattered at the prospect of this. Who would have thought that this would happen in Equestria of all places. A true volcanic explosion that melted down everypony's hearts. This nightmarish enigma was out of something that didn’t belong in their world. But, the reality of it crushed them deep inside. The sight of two ponies they cared for now in horrible conditions. This was not the way it should have been. This was not the true equestrian way.

“It’s okay everypony, they are at peace now, everything will be fine, “Sniff”” said Twilight with them huddled together. “They’ll have better days without… us…”

A waterfall of tears came down. This was a true pain that could not be ignored.

The only thing left was them all huddled together in a warm embrace, together as one true unit.

Comments ( 11 )

It’s 2018. Don’t do this.

Please.

I'VE ALWAYS TRIED TO FIND THAT STORY BUT I NEVER FUCKING COULD
Linkie?

9147776
did you even read the story?

9147788
Seargent Sprinkles has an account, but I don't think he has it on this website.

9147805
And what was inherently wrong with it then?

9147817
The pacing could really use work, for a start. Using ‘Cupcakes’ was hardly the best idea, though, especially for a one shot this short.

9147836
Honestly, it’d be best to read over your story and go from there.

9147861
why when I already read through it and thought it was fine?

9147871
Because being able to look over your work and spot mistakes and areas improvement is a good skill to have.

Login or register to comment