• Published 1st Sep 2018
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

Follow the Heart - Shadow CN Night



A filly loves the moon and struggles for her.

  • ...
 1
 291

File.6 What title is appropriate?

June 19th, cloudy

Hi, guys!

I'm Vinyl Scratch! You can also call me DJ Pon-3!

Today,I will write the diary for Shadow!

Why do other ponies always keep diaries for me in the last three or four chapters?

Er... Octa is right. Shadow,she may talk in dreams.

I'm not going to look back on the past as Octa did yesterday. Today I went to the Sweet Apple Acres. Not only can Applejack grow apples and do farm work, but she is also a first-class player in country-style guitar. This time, I made an appointment with Apple Jack in advance to record the guitar with her and make a country-style mixture. We chose today: her little sister went to play with her friends again, and such a small amount of farm work can be coped with by Big Mac himself.

Then, Shadow badgered me into taking her there too—please, why does she have nothing to do all day? Oh, she joined Octa's Musicians' Association yesterday, but today there is no practice for her... Well, it seems that both of I and Octa have no idea what to do with this little filly that popped up suddenly.

I had no choice but to take her with me. So, of course, this filly with nothing to do went to help Big Mac.Oh, look at her lovely expression of crying but no tears! I was still a little worried about whether she can do it or not, but fortunately, her work was not too much.
Next…

Shadow followed the steps of Big Mac,
They went deep into the farm.
Shadow helped to feed little piglets,
Said hello to the cattle and added food,
And Big Mac began to plough.
Shadow handed water to the hard colt,
Learned how he kicked the apple trees.
One fell and hit her head, screaming!
Applejack took out her guitar,
Picked the strings and they would dance!
Took out the equipment and got it ready.
Enjoyed music, didn't forget to record it!
They would be not hard with the music.
Ate an apple and rested against a tree.
Country-style sounded so good that none hated!
Let's have a mixture song and dance!
Having a full day, Shadow was tried to cry.
At least the delicious apples fell into her stomach~
Good night, Shadow , her lovely snoring!
That's the end of today's diary.

Ha! Written by a DJ—it’s not so good,right? Not rhyming. Not even. But who care? I’m just a DJ and not a lyricist!

Wait a minute. Did I write about Shadow’s snore? Oh, to tell the truth... She only snored once or twice, and each time her voice was very small. Speaking in dreams, snoring, will she still sleepwalk? Um... Maybe there are molars or something... Ha! It's impossible! Right?

Well, on the whole, it's a pretty good day today! Having recorded the guitar of Applejack... I can go to the studio to play tomorrow—absolutely no Shadow this time! She helped Big Mac do a lot of farm work, and we also enjoyed the symbol of the Sweet Apple Acres! Their apples are really perfect! Well, next time I may make a mixture about apple... The crisp sound of biting an apple! That's a nice material! Good!

As for why I write for Shadow today, oh, this little filly was as tired as yesterday. She's still a little girl,after all—oh, it looks like the Apple family's little girl, Apple Bloom, sometimes does farm work too… Little Shadow, your physical quality... Cough! In other words, it’s a fact that the unicorn is weaker than the Earth pony. No wonder Octa's always on top of me… Em…

In brief, today is still a happy day for Shadow! So let's finish today's diary.

Here's your old friend, DJ Pon-3, just a crazy pony!

On behalf of little Shadow, say goodnight to the beloved Moon!

Good night~

Um... Octavia and Vinyl are asleep... Write something secretly.

I remember something a little.

When I was working in the farm with Big Mac—although I had only helped a bit—I looked at the lively farmland and some pictures came to my mind.

Ah, a long time ago, where I lived, there was a field as open and flat as farmland, where ponies often played and laughed. As for me... Probably just looking at the sky, the moon in the corner. That's all. A Dean always told me to play more with my friends. But why do we have to join in the group that we can’t understand to play together?

I'm an orphan. Well, it has been long since I thought about it. The orphanage days... How to say it? It's not surprising. There is no child king, no discrimination and bullying. I'm just like a background pony, and just often talk with Mr. Dean of the same background pony.

Well, it seems that I stayed there for a few years, and then... I seem to have been adopted by a couple? Damn! They are my parents now—of course, they are still alive -—but I can't even remember them! Oh, this damn brain!

Today, I asked Vinyl to write a diary for me and I lay in bed thinking about memories.

Um…

Farm, Applejack, music, Big Mac, apples…

Ah, all have only a few plays.

Ever since I came to Ponytown, I've had a good time. But this strange lost memories… Alas!

Who am I? Where am I from? Where am I going?

Uh,huh? Why are those questions so familiar?

Oh, I wish I could recover my memories earlier! My parents…Well... My foster parents, my friends, and... My sister?

Oh, Celestia! How long will the abhorrent author write about everyday life? My memories now are like countless jigsaw puzzles. How long do I have to spell?

Headache!

What caused my amnesia? Was it hit by a car? Falling off the building?

—Oh, those are impossible.

I always think it's related to the unicorn I dreamed of a few days ago... Who is she? Oh, yes! I can check in Twilight’s library! She must have some information there…

Oh, I seem to hear a little noise? Vinyl? Octavia? Are they up? Hide in the quilt!

Er…

Why should I be afraid of them? They are not my parents! Er... No… Are they? Er... Well... Who is father? Um…

Ouch, what am I thinking? OK, it's not too early. I'll go to bed. I hope to find something in the Twilight’s tomorrow.

Oh, look, Mr. Diary, how beautiful the moon is! I'm going to have a wonderful dream tonight. Maybe I can see my love, Princess Luna!

Good night, dear diary.

Good night, my favorite moon.

————————————————————————————————————————

Shadow Night secretly wrote a diary, heard the voice and then hurried to hide in the quilt.

Outside, Vinyl went out as usual. Before going crazy tonight, she had something to do.

"Hey, hello, I'm looking for some information about a pony. Oh, she's named…”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment