• Published 1st Sep 2018
  • 290 Views, 1 Comments

Follow the Heart - Shadow CN Night



A filly loves the moon and struggles for her.

  • ...
 1
 290

File.0 An Unexpected Guest

"Vinyl, these bowls are clean enough. Turn off your mega bass already! "

Octavia covered her ears and, whimpering helplessly.

She and her partner Vinyl had moved to Ponyville for several years. Proof by facts,it’s not so bad to refuse the invitation of other bands and live in this beautiful town with Vinyl. It’s a good decision. Everything was nice.Of course, except for the bass that could be heard every morning.

"Oh, good morning, Octa!I'll turn it off at once. " Vinyl's voice came from the kitchen.

"Good morning. " Octavia stretched out, walked forward and opened the door of their house.

The sunshine was right outside, and the number of the ponies in the streets was increasing. The new day in the Ponyville was still nice.

"Good morning too, Ponyville. Well,let me think about it... Where can we go today... Wait! What is that? "

What did Octavia find? There seemed to be a filly lying near their house.

"Hello, how are you? What happened? Do you need help? " Octavia walked toward this filly worriedly.

This filly was a unicorn. Her body was blackish green, her mane was light yellow alternating with light blue. Her cutie mark consisted of a curved moon, a big star,a small star and a magic wand. She fainted on the ground and looked as if she were asleep, if there was no blood flowing from her head.

"Oh... Celestia! Vinyl! Come here quickly to help! An emergency! "

Author's Note:

Hi,everypony!
I am a brony from a middle school in China. So,this is a story about my OC. Maybe there are many grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes. I will try my best not to make mistakes. Er… I don't necessarily make mistakes!
All in all, I hope you don't hate this story. Please?