• Published 28th May 2018
  • 2,523 Views, 390 Comments

The Time Thief - Reading4HalfMyLife



Starlight and Twilight's daughter becomes trapped in a time loop

  • ...
19
 390
 2,523

PreviousChapters Next
Loop 13 Part 2

"Somethings wrong here," Celestia said, squinting at their newest sister, who seemed to be in deep discussion with her parents.

"Yes, I think that became clear when Twilight turned herself back into a unicorn because of paperwork," Luna said dryly as she herself levitated several pages in the air "I knew asking her to make sense of the tax system would break her," she mumbled shaking her head slowly.

"No! I mean, yeah we probably shouldn't of have asked that of her, but I mean that I don't think Twilight actually stepped down from the throne!" The Diarch of the Sun awkwardly flailed her hooves to make her point, much to the guards bemusement.

Luna's eyes narrowed. "You don't think . . "

"They wouldn't . . ."

As one the two turned to scrutinize the three ponies.


"They're on to us," Twilight hissed, a smile frozen on her face.

"Relax, they've got nothing on us, just act casual," Starlight hummed as she straightened a lock of her wife's hair.

"Oh boy, they're coming over," Astral shuffled on her haunches awkwardly, biting her lip as the two alicorns glided over to join the conversation.

"Twilight, I have to say, this is a surprise." Celestia's voice was like honey, and Starlight and Astral exchanged a panicked look.

"Well, the tax system was just too much for me" Twilight said flatly, glaring at her slightly.

"That's fair, I can't wait to see how this unfolds" with that, the alicorn of the sun turned around and walked away, Luna at her heels.


"What was that?!" Luna demanded in a hushed voice. "I thought we were going to confront them!"

"I don't think it's a prank."

". . . .What?"

"If it was a prank, Twilight would of have fallen apart if I showed any sign of being suspicious, she can't handle being under pressure or even the thought of being doubted. They're serious."

Luna gaped at her for a moment, before eloquently summing up their situation. "Fuck."


It was dusk when Astral sought out her Aunt Fluttershy. She had been called in for the music aspect of her coronation and was currently out in the Canterlot Gardens, training her birds.

"Hey Fluttershy," she said when the pegasus noticed her, barreling on before she could respond "I was wondering, my coronation is in two days, and I'll have to give a speech in front of all of Equestria. I know you used to be really nervous when it came to singing in front of crowds so I was wondering if you could help?"

It took her a few seconds to make sense of Astral's rushed words, but once she did, Fluttershy smiled. "Of course, when do you want to start?"

"Right now?"

"Of course! Just let me finish up her first, alright?"

"I've got time to wait."

PreviousChapters Next