• Published 28th May 2018
  • 2,523 Views, 390 Comments

The Time Thief - Reading4HalfMyLife



Starlight and Twilight's daughter becomes trapped in a time loop

  • ...
19
 390
 2,523

PreviousChapters Next
Loop 75

Spellcrafting was an art.

One that Astral sucked at. Not of lack of trying on her part.

Once more she squinted down at the page of equations and physics, before giving the math book she had also borrowed a desperate look.

It didn't make any sense . .

"Hey sweetie" her mothers voice came from behind her as she trotted up. Peering over her daughter's shoulder, Twilight blinked down at the complicated math and science scrawled across the page. "Oh, you're trying to learn how to make spells?"

"Yes!" Astral spun around, almost falling flat on her face in her eagerness. "Can you teach me?"

Twilight hesitated. "I'm not really the pony to go to,sweetie. I've never actually made my own spell."

"You . . haven't?"

"Nope!"

"But- but I thought that was how you became an Alicorn!"

"No, I finished that spell" Twilight corrected. "If you wanna know how to make a spell, ask Starlight, she's good at that."


Astral stared blankly at the whiteboard in front of her. She had assumed her other mom would be less of a dork about this.

Apparently she was wrong.

"-so you see, even if you did manage to bend light in a certain way, that illusion spell would be impossible!" Starlight stopped and turned around to face her daughter, who smiled and nodded eagerly.

The second Starlight turned away, Astral let her smile fall and let out a small groan.

"This was a mistake."

Author's Note:

Astral will never actually learn how to make her own spells, poor babi

PreviousChapters Next