• Published 28th May 2018
  • 2,515 Views, 390 Comments

The Time Thief - Reading4HalfMyLife



Starlight and Twilight's daughter becomes trapped in a time loop

  • ...
19
 390
 2,515

PreviousChapters Next
Loop 13 Part 4

On Thursday morning, Astral Plane woke up wingless.

It was weird, losing something like that after you had it for a while, she kept tensing the muscles on her back to flap her wings only for nothing to happen.

She hopped out of bed, and glanced at the clock. It was fairly early in Canterlot Castle, where she had decided to stay after her coronation after realizing how late it was.

Trotting out of the guest room, Astral saw her mom, now with her wings, waiting for her patiently. They fell into step, a companionable silence settling between them as they grinned at each other.

Twilight opened the door with her magic, and the two trotted in to find Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Starlight and the Elements of Harmony all digging into pancakes and fruit. "Good morning, As-tral?" Cadence blinked at the wingless filly, then the winged Twilight.

Behind her, Starlight hid her smile by taking a sip of her coffee (black, like her soul.)

Acting quick, Astral pulled out a camera, and took a picture of the mares shocked faces. "What happened?" Rarity asked faintly.

Astral shrugged as she slid into her seat."We switched back. I couldn't handle the paperwork."

"You didn't even get any paperwork yet!"

"It's the principle of the matter" she said, clinking her cup of hot chocolate against her mom's coffee.

"Thank the Gods!" Luna screamed, throwing her hooves up in celebration.

Dead silence followed that sentence. Starlight, Twilight and Astral stared at the princess blankly, and the others exchanged nervous looks.

It was Twilight that let out the first snort of laughter that set the two unicorns off. Gasping for breath as she slipped off the chair, Astral laughed even louder when Starlight spat her coffee out.

"You pranked us!" Pinkie said, sounding proud, before breaking down in giggles herself, Rainbow Dash quickly following, and soon the whole table was laughing uproariously.

"You do know there will be retribution for this" Luna said, eyes narrowing dangerously. Silently, Astral handed over the note. For a brief second, the two princesses face's sobered, before they smiled once more. "Then we shall team up next time to rain hell down on your unsuspecting parents!"

"Deal" Astral shook their hooves, ignoring her parents betrayed looks.

"Wait, what's happening?" Rainbow Dash asked, looking between them with a confused look on her face.

Astral sighed.


Canterlot was fun, but it's good to be home.

Astral snuggled under the covers of her bed, and fell asleep, dreaming of herself participating in the Equestrian Games.

PreviousChapters Next