• Published 28th May 2018
  • 2,523 Views, 390 Comments

The Time Thief - Reading4HalfMyLife



Starlight and Twilight's daughter becomes trapped in a time loop

  • ...
19
 390
 2,523

PreviousChapters Next
Loop 27

The last loop had been . . interesting.

She had gone three out of the four days in the loop, and found that Red Cross did not say things like "I know just how you feel" or "I've been there" probably because she hadn't.

And so, it was with a slightly healthier mindset that Astral trotted up the steps to Canterlot Castle. She had already took her medication, and was ready for a day of pranking.

It was easy enough to find Celestia and Luna, and prove to them that not only was she in a loop, she and her moms had pranked them loops back. Both sisters were up in arms, of course, and were instantly open to the idea of a revenge prank on Astral's two moms.

The grins on the Diarchs only grew as Astral explained her plan,


Canterlot Square was packed; Princess Celestia and Luna had called an open court meeting, and everypony wanted to be there to see what was happening. The last time this happened, Celestia blatantly threatened Discord in front of everyone after he impregnated her sister.

They hoped this time there would be less solar flares.

Twilight Sparkle and her wife, Starlight Glimmer, were not on the stage with the Princesses, instead they were in the front of the crowd with their friends, looking worried as they waited for the announcement.

The murmuring of the crowd stopped when Celestia flung open her wings, the sun casting a shadow behind her. "Thank you, my little ponies. It warms my heart to see how many of you are here, but we don't have time for ancedotets." She let the words hang in the air for a moment before Luna took it up.

"Equestria is in terrible danger, from a problem we have overlooked." She raised her voice to be heard over the mumuring and the flashes of cameras. Oh, the press was going to have a field day. "We have turned a blind eye for too long, but today that will change."

The two sisters waited for the cheering to die down a little, before Celestia took a step forwards to stand right at the edge of the stage. "Effective immediately, all magic and magic books are hereby banned from Equestria. If any are found by tomorrow, you will be put in jail, regardless of age, height or . . social status."

The crowd had fallen dead silent, and Astral sneaked a peak at her moms. Both of them resembled fish rather than ponies, with their bulging eyes and the way their mouths would open and close. Discreetly, Astral whipped out her camera, taking two pictures of the surprised couple. She stored it away in her saddlebags, and nodded at the Princesses.

Instantly, a large grin settled on the Diarchs faces, and they burst out laughing. The crowd grew even more confused when their two noble rulers high hoofed. "Y- Your faces!" Celestia got out, before collapsing into giggles yet again.

Twilight caught on first, and this time the guards caught the picture; the purple Alicorn's expression caught between bewilderment, annoyance and humor. "It was a trick!" She cried, jabbing a hoof at them accusingly.

"Indeed!"

Astral's mom stood stock still for a moment, just long enough for Astral to worry, before she broke down in giggles, the rest of the crowd joining in.

Astral on the other hand, did not laugh. Instead she just stood, basking in the warmth of the sunny day, and smiled.

Author's Note:

I'm really not good at filler, so prank it was! If you have any suggestions for filler, I will take them into consideration.

Also, school is back now, so I may not be able to upload on certain weeks. It depends.

PreviousChapters Next