• Published 26th Mar 2018
  • 704 Views, 25 Comments

Discord's Just Desserts - Mylittleponyfan



Discord finally gets what is coming to him.

  • ...
7
 25
 704

Chapter 1

One fine morning, after waking up bright and early in the Golden Oak Library, Twilight and Spike went out for a stroll around Ponyville.

"Oh, Spike. Isn't it just wonderful today?", Twilight asked Spike.

"You bet, Twilight. Like no other day," Spike replied.

Twilight and Spike both smile as they head out for their decent walk. Suddenly, Discord appeared out of nowhere right in front of Twilight and Spike.

"Why, good morning to you, Twilight and Spike!", Discord greeted in his loud, obnoxious voice.

"Oh. Uh, hi, Discord," Twilight slowly replied. She and Spike did not know he was going to pop up in their faces.

"How's it goin'?", said Spike.

"Oh, splendid! Just splendid! I thought I would go for a little walk myself!", said Discord.

Immediately, Discord snaps his fingers and causes flowers to sprout out of the ground and start dancing with legs. Twilight and Spike are shocked.

"Hey! Cut that out!", Twilight yelled at Discord.

"But this is phenomenal!", Discord said. He was really enjoying his stupid shenanigans.

Twilight just glared at him, making him relent.

"Oh, very well," said Discord and he snapped his fingers and poofed the flowers back to normal.

"Thanks," said Spike.

"You are welcome," replied Discord. However, like the idiot he is, he snapped his fingers and caused the trees to droop and causes the leaves to turn into apples.

"Hey! I said cut it out! We're just trying to go for a little walk here!", Twilight scolded.

"Come on, Twilight! Live a little!", said Discord.

"I said...!", Twilight glared.

Rolling his eyes, Discord replies, "All right." and turns the trees back to normal.

"Discord, I swear, one more trick and you are gonna regret it!", Twilight threatened, raising her hoof.

Laughing, Discord said, "Oh, all right. Geez, you are so serious."

"Thanks," said Spike.

Discord nodded and joined Twilight and Spike on their walk. While Twilight shook her head, Spike just went along with it. Twilight could not believe how much of a nuisance Discord can really be. Suddenly, Twilight felt something was not right with the ground. She looked down and was shocked to see that the ground is now ice. She and Spike went sliding.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!", they shouted in unison.

This made Discord burst out laughing. "Oh, you should see the looks on your faces! You are hysterical!"

Discord fell onto the floor, laughing his head off and rolling around while holding his stomach. This is all funny to him.

Getting up from the ground, Twilight glared angrily at Discord as he was laughing. He then stands up and notices the angry look on Twilight's face.

"Why the angry eyes?", he asked.

Twilight did not answer; she just kept staring at Discord with hate.

"What is the matter, Twilight? Cat got your tongue?"

Twilight still did not answer.

"Knock knock! Anypony home?", Discord said as he knocked on Twilight's skull. By now, Twilight is having seething anger, huffing and puffing. She is now about a hair away from punching him in the face. Deep in the recesses of her brain, a tiny red-hot little flame began to grow.

"I see you staring at me, but no words are coming out," he said.

"YAAAAAAAAAHHH!" She had had ENOUGH. Finally, Twilight screamed and tackled Discord to the ground. She then proceeded to beat up Discord in a blind fury. A fuse blew and she had gone out of her skull.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!", Discord cried as he tried to shield his face from Twilight's hooves. Having never expected something like this to happen, Spike was shocked and he just stood there for a second before finally running to get their friends.

Twilight kept hitting Discord and while fighting him, starts to shout out words.

"You dork, no-good, stinkin' nothing!", she shouts.

Twilight was filled with so much adrenaline and rage that she ended up knocking off both of Discord's horns.

"My horns!", Discord cried.

Twilight kept shouting and hitting and she even knocked out Discord's exposed fang, causing it to fall beside him, with blood stained on it. She knew how much horror, sadness, and pain he was in; but she did not care. Twilight keeps hitting her hooves on that mutated jerkhole, hard hoof after hard hoof on him. She sure as heck felt good beating the crud out of him, after all those times of him annoying her and her best friends, and ESPECIALLY that time when he attempted to conquer all of Equestria and corrupt her and her best friends, as well as everypony in the entire UNIVERSE!!! Even thinking back to that day when he was attempting to act like a pathetic freaking tyrant around her and the others. What a complete JOKE! Like he seriously ever really WAS the "ruler" of Equestria anyhow. Twilight, for one, would never, ever, EVER buy that story, not even for one mere millisecond. Discord had nothing, NOTHING, worthy of being a ruler. He has no qualities or traits that have ANYTHING to do with royalty. All he does is pull dumb pranks on people for no good reason and he thinks he is so cool and funny. Thinks he can "pull the strings" on people and trick people. He even has the NERVE to call HIMSELF the "Lord / Master of Chaos"! Joke, joke! He is a JOKE! Nothing but a big old stupid joke! Lame, lame, lame, lame, LAME!!! Who does he think he is?! With every lick she came down, she thought about all the times he had been mean and those puns and antics and she hated it, she ABSOLUTELY hated it, and she beat the total heck out of him.

After constant yelling and punching, Spike returned with their friends. Immediately, Fluttershy flew over to Twilight.

"Twilight! Twilight, Twilight! Twilight! Please!", Fluttershy exclaimed as she pulled Twilight off and Discord was crying in pain.

"Twiliiight! Twilight! Twilight!", Fluttershy said. "What are you doing?!"

Then she noticed Twilight shedding tears of frustration.

"Come on, Twilight. We're going home. Come on," said Spike as he took Twilight by the hoof and they walked back home. Twilight's friends just stood there in shock as Fluttershy came by Discord's side.

"Discord? Are you okay?", Fluttershy asked worriedly.

Discord coughed out, "Your... friend... has... issues." as he passed back out, breathing heavily.

"She needs help," Rainbow Dash blurted out.

Comments ( 25 )
Comment posted by Mylittleponyfan deleted Mar 26th, 2018

"She needs help," Rainbow Dash blurted out.

The same goes for you.

Comment posted by Mylittleponyfan deleted Mar 26th, 2018

8821389
Celestia scolding Twilight about her behavior.

Comment posted by Mylittleponyfan deleted Mar 26th, 2018

8821569
Twilight is punished.

This is a very good one-shot. I can't get over Twilight beating the sh*t out of Discord.

Two need help, like SERIOUS help, or just get a nuke and nuke her. Either way she will be in piece(s)

8828470
I dunno, if she's the "person with the crown" instead of the necklasses, she should have more self-control

8828781
Never. In this story, she is herself: A princess-less unicorn living with Spike in the Golden Oak Library.

8828807
I know and I wasn't implying that she had wings, that's why I said crown instead of alicorn...

Comment posted by Mylittleponyfan deleted Jun 29th, 2018

You know, although the way Twilight acted seemed a little out of character, I gotta say that something like this needs another chapter or maybe a sequel. Like, just Discord getting beaten the shit out of and no part of the story went back on that to show that if he's okay or not or is he just pulling some sort of trick making Twilight look bad, I don't really feel satisfied with it. But I think it's a really great story thus far. I don't really get why so many people disliked it. Maybe it was because of the out of character Twilight or maybe it was because Discord, the guy with the chaotic powers, can't protect himself from a pwetty whittle puwpe unicouwn, but hey, to me it didn't matter or bother me much and it was actually interesting. Are you planning on making a sequel? Or maybe add another chapter? I mean, I know you tagged this story as 'completed' but, maybe you could add another chapter just to see how the characters are?

Sorry for the long comment, BTW.

8876242
I will think about it. Also, if you do any Discord stories, have him speak far less contractions in his vocabulary from now on.

8876258
I am currently making a new story about him. Annnnd, yea. Contraction in vocabulary is something that happens often in my writings. Specially for dialogs and such. Have you read any?

Comment posted by Mylittleponyfan deleted Jun 29th, 2018

8877156
Oh. Well, just wanna let you know that the fic was great and hope you make a sequel.

Everyone has a breaking point.

Login or register to comment