• Published 21st Mar 2018
  • 319 Views, 6 Comments

The canine of technology - kexly



about a canine named Philips fighit. he wants too share technology with everypony.

  • ...
 6
 319

Chapter 1 Head games.

There are legends of beasts the size of ponies. Monsters that eat the flesh off your bones faster than you can say " oh dear". One night a lone pony is walking home from uuum work? School? I don't know I'm just the guy how reads the script.

Anyways he/she sees a huge shadow and disappears without a trace. The pony trembles with fear and walks slowly to the corner of a building and looks around the bend and is greeted by razor sharp teeth and a pleasant hello!!! Now to the hero. His name is Philips. And by hero, I mean the guy everypony runs away from. Philips prefers to be known as Philip. His full name is Philips Fighit. He only comes out at night because his mom always did. He has stolen many things. mostly food though. For the record he is not a pony just in case you were wondering. He has brown fur, claws, and razor-sharp fangs. He is a bit taller than most of the ponies. Though he has an I.Q. of 150, he can't talk. His mother's name was Toshiba. He has a dream. A big dream. To share technology with everyone. But he might want to start in another town though. Canterlot is to hoity toity for technology. So, he started to go to the train station but then realized. No one will let him on a train for two reasons. One he is known as a monster. And two he's too big for the train door. By big I mean tall.

He heads in the direction of the sun. And walks until sun down. One of, if not the most puzzling thing to him is how fast the sun and moon rise and set. It was always too fast for him to sleep properly. Clouds also confused him why do they appear and disappear without warning. The moon once had a pony head on... it's gone for some reason.

'Rain, rain from nowhere. My favorite!' thought Philips. "Mama always said to keep my hair long.... still don't know why though." He mumbled to himself, as always.

The night was cold, the day was warm, both too fast to mater. Rain, snow, hail, tornadoes, and hurricanes for some reason don't stay consistent. Where is the next town? Who knows. Philip surely does not. His paws dig into the dirt as he walks foreword. Every tiny horse (except for one) run way screaming at the top of their lungs "Monster!!! Monster!!!". One just gave him 2,000 bits for an electric toothbrush mounted on a helmet (the regular price is 20!!).

One day Philip walked into a place he could not fully remember the name of but, like everywhere else ponies running in panic. It got to the point when a purple one had come up to him and nervously tried and failed to tell Philip to leave. Philip was not there to be insulted, he was there to sell ponies electronics. His head phones fell when he was trying pick at a thorn in his paw. He got the thorn out and found his head phones missing. He starts to panic, his eye open all the way. He franticly searches for them with great energy. His headphones are the only thing he has left of his parents. Moving boulders, pushing carts sideways, lifting houses, and even searched the lake. Half of the town was a mess. The purple pony returned to stop the destruction Philip was causing, by stopping him with magic. He is immune to the negative effects of magic. Being held agents you're will sounds purity negative. His panic was soothed when a bright yellow pony came to him and asked "Are y y you Philips Fighit?".

The mare had fear on her face. Philip replied "Yes, but please call me Philip."

The yellow horse pulled out the head phones and gave them back to him. " I found them in the street and the writing was so fancy that it could not have been a pony. So, I looked for you all day sorry I couldn't find you sooner Philip."

"You can understand me???" The shock was so powerful that the town was fixed.

Philip began "But but I don't have the vocal cords to speak to ponies!?!"

The yellow mare then said with a gleam in her eyes " Oh I can understand all animals."

Philp replied with "Ok."

The yellow mare waved good bye as Philip left walking toward a 'crystal empirere'. Snow. Cold, cold snow. He can remember the last time he has seen snow that stayed on the ground for so long. It was when he was still a little pup. It was also the last time he saw...... Suddenly a train came out of the flurry of snow. He fallows the tracks until he sees the 'empirere'. He stares longingly at the shine of the crystals. He finds himself in a dungeon. apparently being bigger means 'Evil!!!!!' around these parts.

Luckily for him, he got to keep his headphones. He lays quietly, listening to his music and by quietly, I mean screaming at the top of his lungs. Fortunately, he has a good singing voice even though all the ponies hear are howls and barks. There was some humdidodoo and he was let out do to the fact that the pony whom reported him as evil was lying. So, Philip went walking around the empire, while ending up in the dungeon seven times in a row. Because ponies are too stupid to think anything bigger than them could be nice. After the seventh time in jail the prince came to deal with him.

He (a white horse) was puzzled at first until he used his brain and said "What are you??? A dog???? A wolf??? Or a fox???"

Philip replied "No, no, and no but I am their cousin." The prince was even more confused now.

"Can I interest you with a computer or perhaps an animal dictionary?" said Philip. and if you have been paying attention you know what the princes reaction would be. That's right! All the prince hears are barks and howls.

Author's Note:

All main ponies will be implied, not out right stated.
I edited it.

Comments ( 6 )

Serious question: is English your first language?

This is an interesting idea. This story definitely needs some editing for spelling and grammar though.

8811001
Yes. I am just bad at spelling some words.

8811151
In this case, I'd study the site's writing guide before going any further. Using a proper word processing program (Microsoft Word, for example) will also highlight your errors and help you avoid them in the future.

8811224
Thank you I'll keep that in mind.

Why did this make it past the mods?

Login or register to comment