• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 739 Views, 5 Comments

Faces of a coin. - ru771an



A stallion with a personality disorder is friends with the mane six,can he keep himself sane?

  • ...
 5
 739

never saw, never heard

He murdered them pure and simple. Nothing else could say what he did.
Accidental killing?No it was murder my friends, pure murder. Pure death followed in his wake as he cut them apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shone a light in my face to emphasise my point as I finished up on my story. Now that I was looking at their scared faces as the six girls lay up in bed curled up to each other. I think I might have made it a bit too real....well I did do it after all.

Now Im thinking about it, what is that face doing on the wall?....shit there’s millions of them. Fuckers are plastered everywhere and I have to spend a night in this house. With a bunch of girls who are sleeping together anyway.

“I suppose Ill see you in the morning”. I make my escape from the room with millions of faces and head downstairs. This house is pretty big and spacious,seems like Rarity would like a good stallion here to keep her company.
I know I wouldn’t be that good stallion because the amount of fashion models in here scares me.

I sighed heavily and found myself in the living room which contained the sofa. The door which I had just come through contained the stairs, only other doors present were either the kitchen,front door,bathroom or the various modelling studios. Rarity’s pretty organised when you think about it.

I lie down on the sofa, not bothering to get bed covers or anything. Instead of going to sleep right away I begin to think about what is currently going on. First of all I have just told my only friends what I did. Well what “he” did.

I think of my only friends in life, the mane six as they are commonly known. The bearers of the elements of harmony. They don’t seem to realise how famous they are, despite being a little older I look up to them.

I know what they represent.
Honesty.
Generosity.
Kindness.
Loyalty.
Laughter.
Magic.

The six elements that a pony must have to be capable of harmony.
I am not capable of harmony at all. I have lost my elements in what I did.
What “he” did. But his actions are mine too. We are both the same.
Like a coin, just two different faces.

I wake up from my deep thinking and look up into the ceiling. I begin to see a face, a familiar one at that.

My dead girlfriends face stares at me, her eyes full of scorn and sadness. What I did to her will never be forgiven.

I close my eyes and try to sleep. But I cant sleep because I am silently crying.

I never really heard those footsteps coming down the stairs when I was busy crying.
That would prove to be a mistake.

Comments ( 1 )

:twistnerd: pretty good.... too bad its canceled. whatever, you got a whole list of cool stories here so: on to the next fic!:ajsmug:

Login or register to comment