• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 329 Views, 1 Comments

Fillies last birthday - Komatala



The CMC learn that they have tjoy in making wishes come true

  • ...
 1
 329

Chapter 15 Future.

It's been 6 years since the little fillies died and wishing star is booming. Many ponies have gained hope back got to meet one of the wonderbolts, sing on stage with their favorite singer, or spend a day with one or more of the princesses. There were even some ponies that got out of the hospital and had a nice life afterwards. And the owners of this organization is none other than the cutie mark crusaders with scootaloo the head owner of it.

"Ok so sunny skys wants to meet princess Celestia, Crystal cove wants to play with Flurry Heart, speedy wants to fly with the wonderbolts, carrot cake wishes for sugarcube corner to sells at least 2 dozens of her style of carrot cakes and twister wants his cutie mark. Let's get to work."

And with that they were off to make wishes and dreams come true. Carrot cake, cakes were sold so fast she gave pinkie pie the recipe. Sunny skys was an honorary princess for a day. Crystal Cove had a playdate with Flurry Heart. Speedy got to do an air show with them as an honorary bolt. And twister with the help of the cutie mark crusaders he got his cutie mark. It's a twister meaning he love and is good at fast and making a twister, good luck scootaloo was there to put it out.

The elements and the upper class donate to this organization, and a tax is on many things to go to it, along with everyone more than willing to do their part. In the end of it all moonbeams, night skys, and constellations wishes and dreams truly did come true.

"I hope you girls are proud. This place is now considered one of the most important organizations around. I sure do miss you three. Moonbeam, constellation, and night skys, I hope you're happy with it all. Scootaloo said while looking into the starlit sky, mainly at her sisters' stars. And with that she turned into a bat and flew towards the everfree forest. 🌕🌠♥

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by the make a wish program I've heard of. I thought it would be nice.

Comments ( 1 )

This story is rushed, but at the same time it reflects real life so well, time can flow so fast and seem like 5 days took 3 minutes.

Login or register to comment