• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 329 Views, 1 Comments

Fillies last birthday - Komatala



The CMC learn that they have tjoy in making wishes come true

  • ...
 1
 329

chapter 10 constellations day/ preperations

Woke up, had breakfast and now everypony day starts. cadence, shining armor, and all four little fillies went to the crystal empire, while everypony else set up for the party.

-_-_-
Crystal empire
_-_-_

"So this is the castle you three stay in? it's so pretty i love it." said moonbeam.

"well since we are at the castle lets have a tour of it, and we can stop at flurry hearts room so cadence can grab her things needed for while we are out. okay." shining said. and with that they were off.

-_-_-
ponyville
_-_-_

"You really think they will like it" said a shockingly anxious pinkie pie.

And to that scootaloo said "pinkie they would like having a picnic in the hospital with all the ponies in the hospital. They are going to love this I'm positive they will." So with that they continued setting up, hiding everything, and of course scoots made the moonpies and pinkie pie made a cake.

-_-_-
Crystal empire
_-_-_

It was time for the festival and the girls were having fun. But when they saw these giant life size luna plushies they did there best to win and when they did cadence had made it to were it was like flying on the luna plushies back. they won alot of prizes, played lots of games and ate they slept the train ride home.

-_-_-
ponyville
_-_-_

Everything was ready for tomorrow so off to the castle were they woke the three little fillies for dinner. and then, they all went to bed.