• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Fillies last birthday - Komatala



The CMC learn that they have tjoy in making wishes come true

  • ...
 1
 328

Chapter 3 secret and lies revealed

Scootaloo walked into the castle with a look of sadness and grief with the fact she has to come clean. "Yo squirt, what gotcha down?" asked rainbow dash. "Squirt?"

"I lied." She said sadly.

"What!?" Everyone yelled. sigh

"First I can fly, second the cancer was to know what my honorary little sisters have, third I'm an orphan, and last I need y'all's help with something." Tears were running down her cheeks and everypony noticed.

"Scoots ya need to tell us everything before we help with anything ya hear"

"I understand Applejack. But first Pinkie they said I can break my promise so no need to get mad, ok. Now Moonbeam a little unicorn has brain cancer, Night Skys a Pegasus has sarcoma, and Constellation an earth pony has melanoma. We are all orphan but they would only see and talk to me when we were Younger. I had gotten them to talk to others by agreeing to be they're big sister. They didn't want ponys to pitty them so I pinkie promise to not say a word so I had to lie and hide who I was just to stay loyal to them so I decided to be grounded for them. I'm sorry. But I still look up to you dash it's just I had no choice."

Celestia decided how to see if they will help said "If you can get Luna to want to help then we all will help you out."

Scoots simply said one thing "Princess Luna is actually there favorite princess of all time, they love her some much that when a surgeon said Luna is a bad and pathetic princess... Lets just say the surgeon needed surgery" all princesses said in unison "I'm in."

"Lovely now hers the plan..."