• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Fillies last birthday - Komatala



The CMC learn that they have tjoy in making wishes come true

  • ...
 1
 328

Chapter 13 fillies first and last birthday

Scootaloo arrived for the next surprise for the little fillies. "Okay girls, it is now time for the tour of ponyville, climb in and we will fly to see the biggest surprise of a lifetime". And with that they were off into the sunset.

They flew over the everfree forest, past dashes house, and around the school house. They then they headed to sugarcube corner where their mom was singing her famous song 'children of the night'. And with that they landed.

"When...how...who...what??" Stamered the shocked fillies.

Scootaloo meanwhile laughingly said "wow I never thought we could break them. This is so shockingly funny." So Luna used her magic to bring the fillies out into the night and placed them on the ground. "I got this. 'Ahem' happy birthday girls, but you better enjoy the party. If not you get no cake."

They shook the shock off and partied for the first time. They opened presents that will be donated to the homeless, and the hospital. Everyone enjoyed the moon pies, while pinkie pie begged for the recipe. Tempest gave every little filly and Colt a ride, while twilight read them stories. The wonderbolts performed for everypony 'with the little routine they made up', and ended that performance with a Sonic rainboom. The rainboom signaled songbird serenade and countess coloratura to start the singing portion of the party. They both singed 'when you believe' in harmony, and it was beautiful.

Afterwards everypony went to the castle of the two sisters for the fillies last night. They had told silly stories, told about their adventures or told jokes. It was the best night of their lives. But tomorrow the real sadness will be known to all.