• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 329 Views, 1 Comments

Fillies last birthday - Komatala



The CMC learn that they have tjoy in making wishes come true

  • ...
 1
 329

Chapter 1 The secret sisters

It was a nice day to play outside, but four little fillies where in the hospital spending time together. One unicorn, two pegasi, And one earth pony.

“Hey scootaloo, can I ride on your back please.” Asked the dark blue Pegasus with the black mane and tail.

“Sure Night Skys, I’d love to give you a ride.” Replied scootaloo

As she lowered her self to let the little filly climb onto her back; Moonbeam, a small pale white unicorn with a silver mane and tail decided to ask, “Sis can you please bring your friends over someday, we would like to meet them.”

“Yeah you can just ask them to keep our secret, right?” Said Constellation, a black earth pony with the white and silver mane and tail. Scootaloo who just landed, looked at her honorary little sisters from the orphanage simply smiled and said.

“Someday soon I’m sure I’ll be able to introduce you all to my friends, but until then get some rest girls. I love you.”

“We love you too big sis.” the three said in unison. And with that scootaloo left for the door but was interrupted by the nurse.

"Ms. Scootaloo, a word please." said Nurse Redheart.

"Ok, I'm coming." she said. As scootaloo walked with the nurse on the way out she was going the get some news that will break her heart.