• Published 28th Feb 2018
  • 328 Views, 1 Comments

Fillies last birthday - Komatala



The CMC learn that they have tjoy in making wishes come true

  • ...
 1
 328

chapter 11 the party/the last birthday part 1

Once the fillies was awake there was a note in front of them that said: your breakfast is at sugar cube corner, your ride is outside. and so outside they went outside to see their Luna plushies floating in the air wings spread ready to take off. they hopped up and off they went into sugar cube corner for breakfast, when they went in Luna's horn surrounded them and three vampire like fillies are now where Luna's daughters once were. "There, now my daughters, how do you feel in your new form." They looked at each other then at themselves and they were so happy. That's when they decided on something to eat.

After they ate they went out side to see Sweetie Belle in the same state as moonbeam, in Luna's night guards armor standing at the front of the door she bowed saying. "I have arrived to take you all to your next destination. Then I'll escort you in, if you wish it upon me." and with that they went to Rarity's boutique for their outfits.

They arrived at the carousel boutique where sweetie belle had guided them to where her sister was. "Ah, there you girls are, I have your orders right here." Said the generous unicorn. As she went to get the outfit they turned to ask sweetie belle what she was talking about just to find she was gone. rarity returned with three outfits. "A dress for moonbeam," she slipped the dress on the small little unicorn. " An astronomers uniform for constellation," the young earth pony was then dressed. "and last but not least a cute wonderbolts uniform for night skys." the little batpony turned pegasus was dressed. Then Sweetie Belle came back in to take them to the next place.

They reached Twilights castle where she dropped them off and left, but not before saying. "Your next ride will be here shortly, so please head inside and rest. and so they went in to find a crown for moonbean, a mini telescope necklace for constellation, and a wonderbolts jacket for night skys.

"Hey girls how to you like your birthday so far?"

...

...

...

"Girls?"

"We forgot, we forgot our birthday" they said while shocked.

Then a knock at the door prompted twilight to speak up. "Yes, come in." and in comes Apple Bloom looking a little like constellation saying

"I have arrived to take the birthday girls to their next destination. Would you girls please step inside, and we'll be on our way." And off they went to the apple family's farm.