• Published 27th Feb 2018
  • 912 Views, 3 Comments

Scootaloo Gets a Mini Mario - saroeweft laevv



Scootaloo got an interesting package in the mail. Now what.

  • ...
 3
 912

The amazing wind up toy.

"WAAAAH!!!!" Screamed Scootaloo as she sprung upright in her bed. "Scootaloo! Are you okay?" Derpy asked as she quickly opened the door. "Yeah, mom." She replied, "I just had another nightmare."

"Was it that one about the big silhouetted monkey trying to takeover Equestria?" Derpy questioned as Scootaloo nodded her head. "Except the shadowy figure with the red cap didn't appear to save us this time..." Derpy gently trotted over to her daughters bed sitting down next to her, "Now, now, it was just a nightmare and nightmares can't come true." She explained stroking her daughters mane to comfort her. "Oh! Plus there was a package for you on the porch." She said quickly walking out the room and coming back with a box about the same size of Scootaloo herself. "You open that while I continue to try and make your sisters breakfast."

Scootaloo quickly got out of bed and started inspecting the box. "Hmm..." she hummed to herself as she looked it over. For one thing there was no return address on it. Secondly it was definitely sent to her because there is no other awesome flightless orange pegasus filly with her amazing name... or maybe there was. "Welp, might as well open it." She mumbled to herself grabbing her scissors from her desk and slowly cutting into the tape. Once she had cut through the tape she opened the box to find... a crap ton of bubble wrap. "Sweet Celestia how much bubble wrap can somepony stuff into a box?!" She asked shocked while pulling out a lot of it playing with it from time to time. Scootaloo continues digging through the bubble wrap until she finds the treasure that lies within.

"Another Celestia forsaken box!?" She cries, "Well might as well open this one." She mumbles once again as she begins to open it. Once opened there is a weird looking wind up toy inside. "Huh?" Scootaloo quickly got on her hindlegs and started to pull out the toy. It was not very heavy it's plastic outer shell clicking against itself while the pieces inside rattle around a little bit. Once she sets it on the ground she begins her inspection. It had a big nose and mustache, with two beady little black eyes. It wore blue overalls with a red shirt underneath it although all of it seemed to be painted or printed onto it. But the most recognizable part about the whole toy was it's red cap with the white circle on the front that said M

"Woah" She thought, "This almost looks like that figure in my dreams" She then started to inspect the box top to bottom. One thing she noticed was that it was made by Mario's Toy Company which didn't ring a bell at all. "Maybe some sort of Manehattan company..." She explained to herself, "I have never heard of it before anyways."

Something else she noticed was the name of the toy was above its picture on one side of the box. "Mini Mario huh?" She questions turning to look at the toy. "You don't look like a Mario." She said while placing the box down and picking up the toy. "So I guess I just wind you up and you go." She asks while winding the key on the back of the Mario. Holding it in front of her to see that it does... absolutely nothing. The key isn't even unwinding. "It can't be broken already!" She growls setting it down. But then the unthinkable happens, the toy giggles and then springs to life its key turning like normal as it begins to walk/march forwards.

"Woah!" She exclaimed picking up the toy making it cease to march forwards, "You're the greatest gift I've never wanted, or even knew existed!" Yeah wind up toys are not very common in equestria. "You're even better then that dumb cube with the hearts on it!" She exclaims as she sets it down, "Sooooo, what else can you do?" She asks the Mario toy excitedly.

The Mario looks around the room in search one of its many items. It spots two toy hammer/mallet's near the closet and begins to march towards them while the pegasus filly watches in anticipation. It bends over and picks up the two toy mallets in its plastic clawed hands. "What are you gonna use those for?" Scootaloo asked.

The toy knew exactly what to do with the toy hammers it had picked up. It began swinging them back and forth as it marched on meanwhile a short looping tune started to play from the inside. The Mario toy kept swinging the hammers for a good 25 seconds until the tune stopped and the Mini Mario threw them in the air. The hammers landing a few inches behind the small toy.

"Wow!" Scootaloo shouted excitement clear in her voice, "I've gotta show this to the girls!" She said picking up the toy who's movements were slowing as the key stopped turning. She gently sat the wind toy down on her back and ran out her room toward the front door.

"Scootaloo, dear? Are you sure you want to go out without having breakfast?" Derpy asked a small bit of concern on her face.

"Yeah Scoot's! We're Having BURNT hay bacon again!" Shouted Dinky from the kitchen making Derpy frown a little bit. "Only the edges were a little burnt!" Replies Derpy. "It's okay mom. I'll be fine without it." Scootaloo says with smile as she opens the door and begins walking out. "Alright, you be safe now. And don't go out for cupcakes for lunch! I found out what you did last time." She scolds softly.

Scootaloo's ear fold back a little. "Okay I won't" she responds while exiting the house. She ventures forth out on the streets of Ponyville down to the C.M.C. Clubhouse. She walks down the street getting a few curious looks from ponies passing by, at both her and her new toy. She picks up the pace a little as while she did like attention she would rather not be gossiped about.

Her journey comes to an end once she reaches the clubhouse her mood perking up when she hears all four of her friends inside. She walks up the ramps slowly as to not drop her Mario toy, all the way up to the door of the club house. She hesitates to open the door for fear of being judged but she knew her friends would accept her and her new toy. She then opened the door slowly. "Hey girls you'll never guess what I got in the mail!"


1/6 Mini's Delivered

Author's Note:

LOL exactly 1,111 words.

Comments ( 3 )

hhhmmm curious what this is about, maybe some sort of 6 foals with mini Marios against the world/evil forces or something?.

Then again, I think this was just a one shot.
It looked like there should be more.

Comment posted by saroeweft laevv deleted Mar 26th, 2018

8765611
Well there will be 6 Mini toys given to 6 foals including Mini Toad and Mini Luigi

Login or register to comment