• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,609 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,609

Breaking A Pinkie Promise & Revenge

A few days have passed and the group were at school eating lunch and talking with smiles about Dinkys upcoming birthday.

Suddenly a glaring Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon came up to their table causing the group to glare at them, especially Spike Dinky and Sweetie Belle.

"Haven't you two learned your lesson", Rumble asked glaring causing them to ignore him, they were more angry at Dinky and Sweetie Belle.

"What you did to us was luck, next time it's gonna be you that's gonna be send to the nurses office", Silver Spoon told the two unicorn fillies through gritted teeth causing her rich friend to nod.

"And Spike, you wanna be with that bitch...then go ahead see if we care because you are a loser just like your loser friends and sister", Diamond said glaring at the unicorn colt causing him to glare, especially his girlfriend.

Then he smirked and got up saying, "me a loser...watch this, TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL FILLIES HERE, DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A BODY OF A LOSER", he called the last part causing all the fillies to turn to him and also causing Dinky to glare up at him.

Then glared at the smirking blushing fillies in the Cafeteria when he lifted his shirt up showing his abs, "heh heh, hell no", Toola Roola said smirking while licking her lips, then pouted when he let his shirt go.

"Pfft, whatever...later losers", Diamond said turning away from him, the group glared at her, then Spike evily smirked at a cruel idea for the two rich girls calling his friends and sister losers.

"Nopony calls my beautiful hot sexy girlfriend a bitch, I'm gonna make you regret that", he thought to himself glaring at them, then the group went back to eating.

With Pinkie working at Sugarcube Corner, she suddenly felt her eye twitch and slowly started to glare before her mane and tail deflated.

"Somepony broke a Pinkie Promise, nopony breaks a Pinkie Promise", she said to herself through gritted teeth willing to hunt down the poor pony who did.

Later after school, Spike was at the Friendship Castle helping Twilight with some books, after awhile he was looking for a spell by himself to use on the two rich fillies.

Then he found it and evily grinned, he quickly learned it before putting the spell book back before Twilight can see him.

With a upset Pinkie Pie off work and looking around for the pony that broke a Pinkie Promise, "I will find them and remind them that nopony breaks a Pinkie Promise", she said with a evil grin an giggle causing ponies that heard her to back away from her in fear.

Back at the highschool with a upset Diamond Tiara Silver Spoon Sweetie Belle and Dinky waking out their class room and getting out of detention.

They didn't talk to each other or even looked at each other to avoid getting out of more trouble, "ugly bitches", the two rich fillies muttered.

The two unicorn fillies barley heard them and gritted their teeth, "your lucky Spikes not hear with us", they muttered to the rich fillies in union knowing their brother and boyfriend would have made them regret that.

With Spike getting off work, he decided that next up in his plan was to look for Snip and Snails knowing they are the biggest goofballs in school and any filly would hate to have a drunken one night stand with them.

After awhile he found them talking with smiles, "I told you that making that hole in the girls locker room was a bad idea", the short unicorn colt said glaring at his friend causing Spike to raise an eyebrow at them when he heard that.

"So that tiny hole was you're doing huh", he said causing the two colts to turn to him and start panicking and trying to come up with an excuse.

"My girlfriend and sister have the same gym class as you both, if I get word from them saying you saw them in their underwear or naked..", the suddenly glaring colt stopped talking and did a cut throat action.

"G-Got it", the two scared colts said in union with gulps causing Spike to nod.

"Good, now I been looking for you two to talk to you both about something", the colt told them suddenly smirking confusing them.

Later that day with Diamond Tiara, she was by herself walking home with a small smile, suddenly she heard somepony calling her and turned around with a glare.

Then saw it was Spike when he caught up, "I've been looking for you DT, can we talk in private", he said confusing her, but she still nodded and they walked somewhere private.

When they found a private spot, "ok I'm gonna cut to the chase, your right and I don't wanna be with Dinky no more, I rather be with a hot sexy filly like you", he told her causing her to smirk not realising he's lying.

"It's about time you come around Spike, what do you say you come back to my place and make a mare out of me", the rich filly said and asked with bedroom eyes while drawing circles on his chest causing him to force a fake grin and nod.

"I love that, just let me go back to my place and tell Dinky it's over and that I found somepony hotter and sexier", he lied keeping a straight face causing her to believe him and nod in understanding.

"Ok and afterwards, sneak through my window...I'll be waiting sexy", she seductively said the last part smirking before giving him a kiss and walking away with a sway of her hips.

When she was out of sight, the colt suddenly glared and wriped his mouth knowing having her kiss him wasn't part of the plan.

"I'll never leave my beautiful hot sexy girlfriend for a mean bitch like you", he muttered to himself before walking away to look for Silver Spoon next.

After awhile he found her walking home and ran up to her, "hey Silver Spoon, I've been looking for you for awhile now", he said with a smile causing her to glare.

"What do you want", she asked glaring causing him to put his hands up in defense.

"Hey, take it easy Silver...I just wanna talk to you privately that's all", he told her confusing her, yet causing her to narrow her eyes at him and nod.

Then they started walking towards someplace private, when they were sure nopony can here or see them, "ok so talk", the rich filly said glaring before adjusting her glasses.

"(Sigh), I've been thinking and I just don't wanna be with Dinky no more, I rather be with a beautiful hot sexy girl like you", he lied, but she still believed him causing her to smirk.

"It's about time you opened your eyes Spike", she said smirking getting closer to him with bedroom eyes causing him to force a smirk.

"Yeah, your even more beautiful hotter and sexier than Diamond Tiara, what do you say we go back to your place so you can see what I can do in bed", he said and asked causing her to grin liking the idea of getting him in bed.

"I love the thought of you making a mare out of me, but my folks are home so your gonna have to sneak through my window tonight ok", she told him smirking causing him to nod in understanding.

"Great, I'll be waiting for you sexy and don't keep me waiting", she said seductively before giving him a kiss and walking away with a sway of her hips.

When she was out of sight, he suddenly glared while wriping his mouth before saying, "never in a million years I'll leave my girl for a bitch like you".

At the Rich family mansion, Diamond Tiara was in her room in a robe while smirking, "I can't believe Spike wants to be with me, after he makes a mare out of me I'll rub it in that bitchs face saying he's mine now", she said to herself before she heard knocking.

She got up and walked to her window and opened it, there she saw Spike waiting for her before she whispered to him to climb through the window.

He did while she couldn't believe that she's gonna sleep with the hottest and sexiest boy in school, "you ready Spike", she said before walking up to him, but he stopped her.

"How about you close your eye's and turn around", he told her smirking confusing her.

"Why", she asked confused.

"Because it's a surprise, and if you do I'll do what I never done before and that's go down on you", he told her causing her to grin loving that very much and quickly turned around closing her eyes.

Then the colt snuck to the window and motioned for a smirking Snails to quietly climb through the window and he did, then activated temporary sound proof spell on her room.

Then Spike suddenly used a temporary spell on him before sneaking towards the window and quietly climbed through it, "this will teach you", he thought to himself before silently closing the window and teleporting away.

"Ok you can open your eyes now", Snails said smirking causing her to turn to him confused, then her eyes widen and turned to heart's.

"I want you and need you Snails, take your clothes off and get on the bed", she told him causing him to quickly do what she said while she disrobed.

When the colt layed on her bed, she climbed on top of him naked and started making out with him not realising she gonna lose her viginity to the biggest goofball in school.

After awhile with Silver Spoon at her mansion, just like Diamond Tiara she was in a robe letting Spike in through her window with a smirk, then he activated a temporary sound proof spell.

"Can't wait to get you in bed, shaw we get started", she said before she was gonna disrobe, but he quickly stopped her.

"How about you turn around and close your eye's, because I got a surprise for you", he told her causing her to grin and nod thinking it might be a sexual game she wouldn't mind playing with him.

She turned and closed her eye's, but the colt smirked and quietly snuck to the window letting a smirking Snips know it's ok to sneak in so he did.

Then Spike suddenly put the same spell on Snips and made it temporary, then quietly snuck back out the window before teleporting away.

"You ready Silvey", the colt asked smirking causing her to quickly turn around confused, then her eye's widen and turned to heart's.

Then she started making out with him like crazy, "take your clothes off cause I want you and need you", she told him breaking the kiss before disrobing while he started taking his clothes off.

When he was naked, she pushed him on the bed and started making out with him again while they got gropey and touchy with each other.

When it was late, Spike made it home with a smirk while saying to himself, "that should teach them to call my girl a bitch", then walked inside after unlocking the door.

He felt hungry and headed towards to kitchen to make himself a sandwich, after when he was done eating he decided to head upstairs to bed.

When he walked in his room, he saw his still awake girlfriend sitting on the bed worried before she rushed to him, "why did you come home late, I was worried", she said frowning and hugging him.

"Sorry Dinky, I was busy helping Snips and Snails become stallions", he said suddenly smirking confusing her.

"Really...how", she asked out of curiosity yet still confused while breaking the hug.

"Simple...if you were single how would you feel if you had a drunken one night stand with one of them", he asked smirking causing her to become disgusted.

"First I'll go to therapy, then look for you and beg you to have sex with me to get rid of that awful night", she told him causing him to grin and give her a kiss.

"Baby, you don't have to beg me to have sex with you..all you gotta do is ask", he told her grinning causing her to smirk with bedroom eyes.

"Damn right I don't, and how about we have some fun tonight", she ask smirking causing him to give her a kiss, she kissed him back taking that as a yes and soon they started making out.

He layed her down while locking the door with his magic, then the filly activated a anti-pregnancy spell on herself before they started taking their clothes off.