• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,606 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,606

A Mans Worst Nightmare

With Spike slowly waking up feeling weak, he looked around and saw that he was in a Hospital like room in a Hospital gown with a IV machine attached to him with a blood pack.

Suddenly he saw Dinky with a smile looking at him while leaning on the counter and for some reason Applejacks dog Winona sitting on the counter with her tongue hanging out and waging her tail as the filly was petting her.

"Glad to see your awake Spike", Dinky said smiling as he smiled.

"Where am I Dinky..what happened and why do I feel like I lost a lot of blood", he asked confused as the filly chuckled.

"You passed out with a nose bleed when you were about to have a Five-some with Princess Celestia Luna Cadence and Twilight", she told him suddenly glaring as his eye's widen in fear.

"N-Now Dinky-I warned you Spike", she said through gritted teeth and a death glare, the colt started wimpering in fear.

Suddenly Dinky locked the door and activated a sound proof spell, a scared Spike was gonna call for the nurse but only to find the button wasn't around.

The glaring filly walked towards him, "from here on out Spike...I'm never gonna suck your dick again, your never gonna see me in my underwear or any kind of sexy outfit again and most importantly, your never gonna see me naked or have sex with me or be able to touch my boobs again", she told him as he cried like he lost the most important things in his life.

She used her magic and pin his arms down as she walked towards the table that had all kinds of surgery tools, Spikes became confused when she picked up a needle and a bottle to numb patients.

Suddenly she stuck the needle in the bottle and started drawing the stuff in the needle, Dinky put the bottle down and walked towards her panicking boyfriend.

"D-Dinky...w-why do you have that needle", Spike asked in fear as he tried to use his magic, but couldn't as she grinned and stuck the needle in his hip and push the stuff in him.

"Anti-magic ring Spike...put it on you before you woke up", the crazy filly said grinning as the scared colt was trying to struggle.

"Don't bother Spike, I already tied your legs to the bed", she said again as she was humming and walked back towards the table to put the needle down.

"I-I can't feel my legs...w-why can't I feel anything below the waist down", he asked in a panic as Dinky put the needle down, then picked up a large surgeon knife.

"D-Dinky...w-whatever your thinking please don't...I'm sorry ok", he said in fear with wide eyes as she shook her head no walking towards him.

"It's too late Spike...you were about to cheat on me and this is the price you must pay", she told him as the colt cried and continued to struggle, but the fillys magic kept his arms pinned.

"Dinky please don't...I'm sorry ok...I'll do anything please", he begged in fear as she stopped and stared at him.

"Then tell me why you were about to have a five-way with the four Princesses...don't you love me Spike, I'm your girlfriend...ain't I beautiful hot and sexy enough for you", she said and asked in a hurt voice.

"Of course I love you Dinky and of course you are...it's just that, who wouldn't want to have a foursome with four beautiful hot sexy alicorns, it's every colts and stallions wet dream", he said the last part with a grin and chuckle.

Then quickly lost it realising that was the stupidest thing to say to your girlfriend when she has a knife in her hand and your powerless to stop her or run for your life.

Dinky glared death at him and gritted her teeth, "say goodbye to your dick Spike", she told him as the colt started crying and panicking.

She removed his Hospital blanket and lifted the Hospital gown above his waist, she grabbed a hold of his manhood and stood it up.

She placed the blade in the bottem against it as the panicking colt begged her not to do it, she looked him in the eye's with a glare.

Then she started cutting his dick off with a grin, the colt started struggling and crying cause he's losing the only thing that makes him a stallion.

When the crazy filly finished cutting off his dick, blood was squirting everywhere as she quickly grabbed the needle that already had pain killer in it.

She gave her yelling in a panic boyfriend the shot, then grabbed gauze putting alcohol on it and placed it on his large bloody area where his dick use to be, then placed tape on it to keep it there.

"The hell is wrong with you", Spike yelled as he couldn't believe his dick was cut off by his girlfriend as she grinned at him holding his bloody dick in her hand.

"I want you to watch this", she told him grinning still as she used her magic to keep him still and keep his head straight and eyes open looking at her.

"This is the last time your gonna see me kiss and lick your dick", she said grinning before she kissed and licked the bloody dick.

"You lost it Dinky, let me go now", he yelled as she shook her head no.

"No Spike, this is your fault cause I warned you..yet you still didn't listen", she told him grabbing the knife again, then she placed his bloody dick on the counter as Winona looked at it like it was food.

"D-Dinky please don't-too late", she cut him off grinning as she started cutting his dick into peaces like it was a carrot.

Poor Spike was in tear's watching her do this, "I got a treat for you Winona", Dinky said grinning as the colt couldn't believe she did this and was gonna feed the dog his dick.

When she was done chopping it up, she put the knife down and picked the peaces up and placed it in front of Winona, the dog started happily eating it as the colt was forced to watch.

"Good girl Winona", Dinky said grinning as she was petting the dog, then turned to her teary eyed boyfriend.

"You have nopony to blame but yourself Spike", she told him glaring, then she unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hell has no fury like a ex girlfriends scorn", she told him signaling that she was through with him, then she walked out the room letting him free of her magic.

Spike looked at a happy Winona eating the remaining pieces of his chopped up dick before breaking down, he just cried and cried and cried.

Button Mash Rumble and Tender Taps walked in the Hospital room and saw their buddy crying and became concerned and confused.

"Spike why are you crying...where is Dinky and why is Winona licking up what looked like meat", Rumble asked confused as Spike sniffed a few times.

"I don't care about Dinky....I-I'm crying cause she cut my dick off and chopped it up before feeding it to Winona", he sobbed as his buddies gasped in shock like it was the most horrific thing ever.

Then they hugged him and felt his pain as they cried with him, "I'm never gonna experience a blowjob again and experience sex again", he told them crying as they patted his back.

Suddenly Luna appeared in front of him as she was confused as to why he was crying, "Spike...why are you crying", she asked confused as he wriped his eyes looking at her.

"Cause Dinky cut my dick off and made me watch as she chopped it up and feed it to Winona before breaking up with me", he sobbed as she became shocked wondering why he had this kind of dream.

"Spike...Dinky would never break up with you", she told him smiling as he glared at her teary eyed.

"I don't care if she did...she cut off my dick off and made me watch her chop it up into pieces before feeding it to Winona...I mean who can do something so horrible", the colt cried into his hands as she gave him a dead pan look.

"Spike...it's only a dream", she tod him as he stopped crying and became shocked looking at her, then everything around him turned white as he realised that he's waking up.

Suddenly Spike woke up on the Hospital bed in a panic, he quickly undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, he saw that his dick was still attached to him and sighed laying back down with a smile.

"It was only a nightmare....a very very horrible nightmare that I don't wanna dream about again", he said to himself smiling as he failed to see a shocked red faced Twilight a Nurse and Princess Celestia staring at him.