• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,604 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,604

Rumbles Lucky Get Away & Spending Time With Dinky

With Rumble thinking he's gonna die and Bow waiting for an answer from him with a evil grin and his hand on his shoulder, suddenly Bow heard his daughter walk downstairs and turned.

"Don't you dare hurt him dad", Scootaloo told him with a glare.

He quickly looked away when he saw she was in her bra and covering herself with her hands and wings, Rumble saw the opportunity got out of his grip quickly grabbed his shirt and quickly opened the door with speed and flew out the house.

Bow could catch up to him within seconds, but he decided to let him liv for now as Scootaloo put her shirt on, when he saw she had it on he gave her a stern look, "showering with your boyfriend when we are not here, really", he told her as his wife came downstairs also.

"Like you haven't showered with mom in your teen year's when grandma and grandpa weren't home", Scootaloo told her father smirking as he really couldn't argue with that cause him and his wife did a couple of times when they were her age.

"We did sweetie, untill one day we got caught just like this and your father didn't show up for School for a week out of fear thinking my dad was hunting for him", Windy told her daughter with a smirk as she went to her wide eyed husband kissing him.

"T-That was a scary week for me, I stood home all that week praying to Celestia that he wouldn't come knocking on my door..I-I even begged my folks to let me stay home for the week", he told his wife as she giggled and continue to hug him.

Scootaloo started walking towards the door ready to leave and probably check on her boyfriend, Bow saw this glared as his wife broke the hug with him, "where do you think your going young lady", he asked with a stern look as his daughter turned to him.

"To check on Rumble", she told him with a smile.

"No your not, your grounded for showering with him", he told her as her eyes widen.

"That's not fair dad", Scootaloo told him as her mother smirked knowing how to get her daughter out of being grounded.

"Bow, if you let this slide just once..then I'll-", she started whispering the rest in his ear as his eye's widen with grin and a winger, she giggled when she was done.

"On second thought, you are not grounded and go ahead and check on him", Bow told Scootaloo as she went up to her father hugging him and thanking him.

Then she walked up to the door and flew out the house to look for her boyfriend, when she was gone Windy closed the door and locked it as she turned to her grinning husband with bedroom eyes and smirking.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him, "now, we got the place to ourselves, how about you join me for a shower just like when we were teenagers", she told him walking past him and using her tail to slightly brush against his chin as he shivered.

She turned to him when she was on the stairs, and becken him to follow her with a finger as she took her shirt off revealing a black sports bra and a body of a beautiful athletic mare that can get any stallion she wants.

He quickly ran upstairs as she giggled saying, "I'll even do that thing for you that I use to do you when we were teenager's", then she kissed him as they walked in the bathroom and she closed it smirking.

With Spike and Dinky hanging out like he promised, they were enjoying each other's company as they were sharing a milkshake for the first time at Surgarcube Corner.

"You told Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon that if they flirt or hit on you I will turn them into toads", she said confused as he nodded.

"But I don't know any spells that...Spike, I love you so much", she told him smirking knowing that he told them that just to get them to stop flirting and hitting on him.

"I love you too Dinky", she said giving her a kiss with a smile, then he was curious.

"Hey Dinky, how do you know a sound proof spell and a anti-pregnancy spell", he asked out of curiosity as she blushed and looked away.

"I umm..learned it from Sweetie Belle", she told him as he smiled and should thank his sister when he gets the chance.

"Well, it's a good thing that she tought you it cause we know we don't wanna be parents yet", he told her scratching the back of his head as she blushed.

"Spike, I love you and I wouldn't mind having a baby with you in the future", Dinky told him blushing and giving him a kiss as he smiled.

"Yeah, but not anytime soon cause if I did make you a teenage mother, your dad will skin me alive and send me back in time, and if I some how survive him then my sister and folks will have my ass", he told her with a shiver knowing her father will be more pissed then Terik if he got her pregnant.

After awhile it started to get dark as he was walked her home, "thanks for walking me home Spike, bye love you", she said giving him a kiss goodbye with a smile as he started walking home.

"Love you too Dinky, see you at School tomorrow", he told her waving as she walked inside her home with a smile, she saw her mother looking at her with a grin.

"How was your day Dinky", Derpy asked her daughter with a grin as she smiled.

"It was great mom, is dinner ready yet", Dinky told her mom and ask with a smile as Derpy nodded, then they started walking towards the kitchen.

"It's nice to know my daughter became a mare last night, and i'm proud of you for finding love", Derpy told her daughter grinning as her Dinky blushed red, Time Turner heard that and grumbled.

"Yeah, as he's lucky he can teleport cause if he couldn't..then his head would be-ow", he said said rubbing his head when Derpy bonked him with a glare.

"Why can't you be happy for your daughter finding love, I mean I found love in a wonderful stallion", she told him giving him a kiss smiling as he sighed.

"I'm sorry Dinky, it's just hard seeing you grow up and becoming a young mare", he told his daughter frowning as she walked up to him kissing her father's cheek with a smile.

"It's ok dad, I forgive you..plus you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant cause I know a anti-pregnancy spell that Sweetie Belle thought me", Dinky told him as he smiled knowing he doesn't have to worry about his daughter becoming a teenage mother.

With Spike walking home with a smile, his ear stood at attention when he heard two stallions talking about a couple of spell books in Princess Celestia and Princess Luna old Castle in the Everfree Forest, he stopped to listen as he became intrigued.

"I tell you man, these spell books are old but interesting", one of the stallions that was a unicorn told his unicorn friend with a smirk.

"Really, maybe we should get to it and learn those spells for ourselves", the 2nd unicorn said grinning as the first one nodded.

Spike smirked and continued to walk home, "huh, old spell books in the Princesses old Castle...sounds cool and maybe I should check it out tomorrow after School", he said to himself as he made it to the Boutique where the sign was flipped to closed and unlocked the door and walked in closing it.

Back with the two unicorn stallions, a Pegasus flew up to them and landed, "you guys can't go there unless you can fly or levitate yourself cause the bridge is broken", he told them both smirking as they groaned.

"Damn it, guess we can't go then cause the bridge broken, thanks Thunderlane", the first one said as he walked away with his friend.

After awhile, Spike already ate dinner and was ready for bed as he was gonna lay down, he started thinking about going to the Castle of the two sisters to get those spell books.

"Rarity and Sweetie Belle would be worried and Princess Twilight will have my ass if I don't show up for work and go in the Everfree Forest", he said to himself, then he shrugged thinking he'll be fine as he yawned getting in bed and falling asleep.