• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,606 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,606

Confronted For His Dream

With a panicking Spike that was up and pacing in his room, he couldn't believe that Dinky Twilight Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence caught him having a dream that they were gonna have a Six-way.

But what made it worse was that Dinky is probably gonna bury him alive, then he stopped and realised that he should explain himself like a stallion.

He just hope and pray to whatever higher power that's above Celestia that they will understand why and not murder him.

He saw it was 7:00 and started getting clean close ready and fixed his bed with his magic, then exited his room and entered the bathroom after Sweetie Belle came out of it in a robe.

After awhile, he came back fully clothed and ready for School as he started walking downstairs thinking how he's gonna explain his dream to his girlfriend.

But became confused as to why Thunderlane was here eating breakfast with both his sisters, but Rarity had a messy mane and was in her robe, "sup Thunderlane", he said smiling as he fist bump the stallion.

"Rarity had a little fun with him last night when we were visiting mom and dad", Sweetie Belle told her brother smirking as her sister blushed red with wide eye's.

"Sweetie Belle", she shrieked as Spike was trying not to vision his sister in bed naked with a stallion and sat down to eat.

Then Thunderlane decided to go home and get ready for work, "I'm gonna head home now Rarity, love you", he said smiling and giving her a kiss goodbye.

"Bye Thunderlane, love you too", she said smiling before he walked out the door, then she turned to her sister with a glare and blush.

"So you and Thunderlane are a thing now huh", Sweetie Belle asked smirking as Rarity suddenly smiled and nodded with a giggle.

"I'm glad you found love big sis, I'm happy for you both", she told her sister smiling as Rarity thanked her sister, then remembered her and Spike have plans today of moving out.

"I hope he can protect and look after you Rarity...cause me and Sweetie Belle wanna talk to you after School...that is if I'm still alive", he mumbled the last part, then gulped in fear when he heard knocking.

They answered it grabbing their bags, then wimpered in fear when he saw his shocked friends and death glaring girlfriend that's ready to rip his head off any second.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't neuter you with my bare hands", Dinky said through gritted teeth as he paled with wide eye's covering his junk.

"C-Cause you love me", he said in fear as she continued to glare at him, Sweetie Belle was confused as to why was Dinky upset with her brother.

"What's going on, what did you do Spike", Sweetie Belle asked confused yet curious as everypony started walking to school and the scared colt kept his distance from his girlfriend.

"Your brother had a dream that he was gonna have a Six-way with me and Princess Twilight Celestia Luna and Cadence", Dinky told her friend while glaring at her boyfriend.

"Hey, for the record...you were sexiest of the four", he told her as she raised an eyebrow at that.

"What...really...I was the sexiest out of the four Princesses", she said with a small smile and a blush as he smirked and nodded getting closer to her and giving her a kiss.

"Then I forgive you Spike", she told him smiling and giving him a kiss, glad to know she was the sexiest out of the four Princesses as they continue to walk to school.

"We are going with you after School to the Friendship Castle", Button told him smirking as the group nodded wanting to know what kind of punishment Spikes gonna get from Twilight.

"Hey guys...me Button Sweetie Belle and Dinky want to talk to you's after school...more like after I finish explaining my dream to Twilight", he told Apple Bloom Tender Rumble and Scootaloo.

Hour later after school, everypony walked out as Spike was trying to prepare himself to confront Twilight about his dream.

"You can do this Spike, you can tell Twilight why you had that kind of dream about her Dinky and the rest of the Princesses", the colt said to himself with a confident look.

Then they started walking towards the Friendship Castle, after awhile they made it as Spike had a look of fear cause he saw Princess Celestia and Lunas Carriage outside with guards.

"I'm gonna die", he wined like his seen death itself, then they entered the Castle as he was inwardly praying.

They entered the cutie map room as the scared colt saw his sister and her friends turned to him along with Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence.

But what made him wimper in fear was that Cadences husband and the Captain of the Royal Guards Shining Armor was with them too.

"You better have a hell of a reason as to why you had a dream about me Dinky Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence pole dancing for you", Twilight said glaring at her scared shitless number one assistant.

The colts friends and sister turned to him in shock, "that's what kind of dream you were having, me and the four Princesses pole dancing for you", Dinky said in shock.

Rarity was more shocked about it then all her friends do to her little brother having that kind of dream about one of her best friends.

"Spike...why of earth would you dream about Twilight Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence like that", Rarity asked her little brother in shock.

"What happened in his dream Princess Luna", Rainbow asked with a smirk as she was sitting on her throne, the night Princess blushed as Spike was mentally freaking out.

"Me my sister Twilight and my niece were in a strip club like place and in lingerie, we were pole dancing for Spike untill the lights went out and Dinky came out in lingerie also, but in a thong", Luna told them as everypony turned to the colt in shock, except for a smirking Dinky.

"The hell Spike, your my number one assistant and Raritys little brother and a minor, me and the Princesses wouldn't do something like that for you", Twilight told him in disgust while shaking her head.

"Yeah, she would only do something like that for Flash Sentry", Rainbow said as her Cadence Celestia and Pinkie snickered when the lavender alicorn glared at them with a red face.

"We were intimidated by her, a voice on a speaker said to give it up for the one the only the sexy the beautiful the gorgeous Dinky 'Make You Hard' Hooves", Luna told them shaking her head as Dinky smirked.

"Somepony is gonna get something extra special on his birthday", Dinky said giving Spike a kiss with bedroom eyes as he grinned with wide eyes.

"Really, your not mad at him Dinky", Rarity asked with a raised eyebrow, the unicorn filly shook her head no smirking, then Luna decided to continue.

"Celestia, you told the dream me Twilight and Cadence that we don't have a chance against Dinky cause she was too sexy gorgeous and hot", the night Princess told her sister as Dinky kissed her boyfriend smirking still.

"I love you so much right now Spike", the unicorn filly told him smirking as he smirked giving her a kiss, everypony gave them a deadpan look.

"Seriously", Twilight said in shock and a glare as Spike Dinky turned to her.

"How would you feel Princess Twilight, if a stallion say...Flash Sentry had the same kind of dream about you Princess Luna Celestia and Cadence...and they said that you were the sexiest hottest and gorgeous of the three", the unicorn filly asked with a smirk as Twilight blushed with a small smile.

"The look on her face says that she wouldn't have mind it", Applejack told everypony with a snicker and a smirk.

"Anyways, then the dream version of Twilight said that she has a nicer ass then her", Luna continued as everypony, including a tomatoe face shocked Twilight turned to the wide eyed colt.

"What the hell Spike", she shrieked with a red face and glare as the colt didn't know what to say about that, then Luna blushed glaring at the colt.

"And the dream version of me said that her boobs makes our boobs look hideous and small", Luna told them as herself a shocked red face wide eyed Celestia Twilight and Cadence turned to the colt.

"You know what, I wanna know something...Spike, do you check me out sometimes and do you sometime check out the Princesses behind their backs", Twilight asked with a glare as Shining glared at the scared colt.

"N-No I don't...why would I do that", Spike said looking away as Twilight nodded, she didn't believe him and wanted the truth from him, so she fired a truth spell at him.

"Now I'm gonna ask again, do you check me and the Princesses out behind our backs sometimes", Twilight asked again as everypony listened, including a glaring Dinky.

"Of course I do, who wouldn't wanna check out four beautiful hot sexy alicorns", the colt told them smiling, then his eye's widen in shock and started to freak out from telling the truth while Rainbow Dash and Pinkie were laughing their ass off.

"Spike, it's sweet and nice that you think that me and my sister and niece are beautiful", Princess Celestia said smiling with a blush as Cadence nodded and the same with Luna, Shining was glaring at the poor colt for checking out his wife.

"Your lucky my wife my sister and the Princesses have the power to stop me from ripping your head off", the stallion told him as the colt wimpered in fear.

"I can't believe you would do something like that Spike, I'm flattered that you think I'm beautiful...but still", Twilight said shaking her head, but Dinky was glaring at her boyfriend for checking out older mares.

Luna decided to continue, "then the dream Cadence said that Dinky makes us look like the ugliest mares alive", she told everpony as Shining scoffed.

"My wife the ugliest mares alive, please...she's the most hottest sexiest beautiful mare in Equestria", he told everypony as Cadence turned to him smirking and giving him a kiss.

"Just for that..your gonna get something special tonight", she told him with bedroom eyes as he grinned, Twilight was trying not to vision her sister in law and big brother naked in bed together.

"Spike, what was our stage names in your dream", Luna asked with a glare so everypony can know.

"Princess Celestia, your stage name was The Rack...Luna yours was The Mouth, Twilight yours was Twilight 'Big Booty' Sparkle...and Cadence, your stage name was Cadence The Pleasurer...buck", he said in fear thinking he might get fired and banished.

"Big Booty Sparkle...really", Twilight said through gritted teeth and a red face.

"Yeah, her ass isn't even that big", Rainbow said glaring at Spike as Twilight glared at her with a tomatoe face.

"Why was my stage name The Rack", Princess Celestia asked out of curiosity and confused.

"Cause you have the biggest boobs in Equestria...shit", Spike said again in fear as Princess Celestia glared at him with a red face and covered her large breasts.

Luna didn't want to know why she was called The Mouth for obvious reasons, but Cadence was curious of something, "why was my stage name The Pleasurer", the Pink alicorn asked out of curiosity.

"Cause if any stallion gets you in bed, it's like heaven...damn it", he said not liking the truth spell one bit, Shining smirked at that.

"That the truth for sure-ow", he said rubbing his arm were his wife smacked him with a wing, he saw the glare and blush on her face.

Then Rainbow smirked and decided to mess with the colt since he has the truth spell on him still, "hey Spike, tell us one of your secrets that nopony knows", she said smirking as the colt smiled.

"The Power Mares are mine Buttons Rumbles and Tenders favorite comic book series, we even saw the movie...Twilight please get rid of this truth spell", he said as him and the guys blushed out of embarrassment when Pinkie Rainbow Dinky Shining Armor Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo started laughing.

"Dear Celestia, that comic book is for little girls...w-what else", Rainbow said with a snicker.

"You were my first wet dream when I was Eleven year's old...damn it", the colt said embarrassed as Rainbow stopped laughing in shock.

"Ok Twi, you can stop with the truth spell", the athletic mare told her friend not wanting to know more as Rarity wasn't really surprised by that, remembering how her mother told her about it.

Then Twilight deactivated the truth spell on her number one assistant, "Spike, we are just gonna pretend that you never had that dream", she told him with a glare as everypony nodded.

Then Spike decided to change the subject and ask his big sister, "hey Rarity, how would you feel if me and Sweetie Belle wanted to move out and have our own home?"