• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 2,586 Views, 165 Comments

The Life Of Spike Belle - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a unicorn teenager that loves to have adventures and learn new spells, he lives in Ponyville with his two sister's watch him and his friends go through everyday life and as have random moments in their lives like falling in love and stuff

  • ...
17
 165
 2,586

Owing Spike One

Hours later with Discord in his Demintional home thinking about how to pay Spike back for letting him use the pool whenever he needs a vacation from chaose.

"What does that colt love more then anything", the Draconequus said to himself thinking, then it clicked as a light bub literally went off above him with a smirk, then he teleported away.

In Ponyville, a smirking Spike was telling a grinning Button Mash Rumble and Tender Taps about seeing the four Princesses in lingerie.

"Man I envey you so badly", Rumble told his buddy wishing he could see Twilight Celestia Luna and Cadence in lingerie.

"And they looked hot and sexy in them too", Spike told them smirking, suddenly Button Mash Rumble and Tender saw their girlfriends the Mane 6 and Starlight Glimmer walking towards them.

They smirked, "hey Spike, how would you feel if you saw your sisters friends in lingerie", Rumble asked smirking as the colt put a finger to his chin thinking about Pinkie Rainbow Dash Applejack Starlight and Fluttershy in lingerie.

"I'm pretty sure they will look hot and sexy in lingerie also, just like Twilight", the colt said grinning not seeing his shocked big sister and her blushing shocked friends behind him, including a death glaring Dinky.

"W-What do you think of them", Tender asked trying his best to keep a straight face confusing the colt, but put a finger to his chin thinking about his big sisters friends.

"Hmmm..theres Applejack, she seems beautiful for a farmer and a hard worker who's always honest..her rack seems third biggest", the colt explained as AJ blushed red in shock covering her chest.

Dinky however eye twitched and was doing everything in her power to not shove her hoof up her poor boyfriends ass.

"Theres Pinkie...she always random and can be scary if you make her angry, but she seems pretty hot...feel sorry for the dude that gets her in bed, her rack seems fourth biggest", Spike said chuckling as the pink party loving mare was grinning and looked down at her breast grabbing them.

"Then theres Rainbow Dash...she's cool awesome loyal and a badass, she seems beautiful for an athlete..plus she seems like the type of mare that's flexible and can last very long in bed, she maybe fast for a Wonderbolt that has small wings, but her rack is the smallest", he said shaking his head as Rainbow Dash glared at him with a pout and red face.

"Oh and Fluttershy...she's shy sweet kind cute and beautiful, she can get any stallion she wants, Discord is lucky to have her", Spike said smiling not seeing a smiling blushing Fluttershy hiding her face behind her mane.

"But her wings are bigger then Rainbows, and you know what they say about a Pegasus mares wing size...it's a tie between her and Starlight when it comes to rack size", the colt said again grinning as poor Fluttershys eyes widen in shock and hid her red face more and Starlight glared at the colt with a red face covering her breast.

"Speaking of Starlight, she's beautiful and cool too...she knows more spells then Twilight or the Princesses, I was thinking of maybe asking her if she can teach me a few spells", the colt said chuckling as the unicorn mare smiled a little as she wouldn't mind teaching him a few spells.

"And then there's Twilight..she maybe my boss but I ain't afraid to admit she pretty hot and beautiful for a nerd, her wings are bigger then Fluttershys so she has the biggest rack in Ponyville", Spike said grinning not seeing the twitching eye death glaring Dinky and a glaring blushing Twilight behind him.

Button Rumble and Tender became confused asking, "wait, who has the second biggest rack?"

That question made Spike gulped and looked down shamefully, "m-my sister Rarity does", when he looked up at his friends he saw Rumble took a slight glance behind him and realised something.

"But they are nothing compared to my girl, I don't know why you asked me those questions when you know that I know that Dinky is the most beautiful hottest sexiest filly in Equestria, more beautiful and hotter and sexier then Twilight Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence combined, even in lingerie or naked or in her underwear, I love her very much and no filly is better then her in bed or will be able to replace her", he told his buddies glaring, then slowly turned around to see a shocked Dinky and his big sisters friends.

"P-Please tell me you didn't hear what I said about you mares", he asked hoping they just showed up and didn't hear what he said about them.

Rarity was gonna say something untill they saw a flash and a confused Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence appeared out of nowhere and looking around.

"Princess Celestia Princess Luna and Cadence, what are you three doing here", Twilight asked confused as they shrugged.

"I was in a middle of a meeting when suddenly I just appeared here", Cadence told her sister in law, then turned in the direction where they heard a scream and saw a angry Bug Bear flying towards them.

They gasped in shock before Rarity screamed when it grabbed her and started taking her away towards the Everfree Forest as the mare screamed for help.

"Rarity!", Spike screamed concerned for his big sister as him his friends Starlight Twilight Pinkie Rainbow Dash Applejack Fluttershy and the three Princesses ran after it.

"Where the hell did this Bug Bear come from", Rainbow asked everypony confused while running.

"Don't know Rainbow..but we got to save Rarity", Twilight told them as they nodded, Spike and Sweetie Belle were hoping that their big sister was alright.

They didn't see a pony statue smirk all of a sudden, then dissapeared in a flash to secretly follow them.

With a screaming Rarity in the Everfree Forest, she was pounding on the Bug Bears arm demanding it let her go, but it didn't listen.

With the group and Princesses running through the Everfree Forest, a worried Spike and Sweetie Belle was calling their sisters name concerned.

"Rarity....Rarity where are you", Spike called as everypony stopped and started looking everywhere, but couldn't see the fashionista or the Bug Bear anywhere.

But he didn't know that him Dinky Twilight Fluttershy Pinkie Rainbow Dash Applejack Starlight Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence were standing in Poison Joke as Button Rumble Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Apple Bloom and Tender Taps weren't.

They failed to see a smirking black crow with red eyes, it flew down towards Fluttershy as the Pegasus mare saw it, "excuse me little one, have you seen a angry Bug Bear anywhere", she asked as the bird nodded and started flying in a direction.

"Everypony, that nice bird knows where that big o'meany Bug Bear took Rarity", Fluttershy told them as she pointed to the crow that's flying away.

"Follow that bird", Pinkie told everypony as Spike and Sweetie Belle wasted no time following the bird, the colt was focused on saving his big sister.

After awhile of running they found the Bug Bear holding Rarity, she was still demanding it let her go, but the creature still wouldn't listen.

Suddenly it roared and flew upwards as Spike and Sweetie Belle was hoping it doesn't drop their big sister to her death.

"You drop her, I swear to Celestia that I will skin you alive and have your head on my wall as I have your skin for rug", the colt threatened through gritted teeth glaring up at the creature with close fist as his horn sparked.

He didn't see the mares and Dinky staring at him in shock, they know that was a little too much but also know he's angry that his big sister life in danger and don't blame him.

But they also didn't know that he was aiming and looking for a open spot to fire a magic bolt at the creature, Spike was glaring up at it as it was glaring down back at him.

Suddenly Spike found an opportunity and took it, he quickly fired a magic bolt hitting the creature in the face causing it to drop the screaming mare.

Suddenly Thunderlane flew out of nowhere catching his girlfriend in his arms, Rarity opened her eyes and saw that she was being carried bridal style.

"You ok Rarity", the stallion asked concerned as she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I am now thanks to my hero", she said smiling as the stallion was glad that she was alright, then he landed on the ground as the three Princesses the Mane 6 Spike Sweetie Belle and their friends ran up to them.

"Oh....my hero", the fashionista said smiling as Thunderlane smirked and proudly puffed his chest out closing his eye's.

Then became confused when his girlfriend ran past him towards her brother hugging him as him and Sweetie Belle hugged her back and glad that she's alright.

"You are my hero Spikey-Wikey, thank you so much", she said kissing her embarrassed little brothers cheek over and over.

"Come on Rarity, not in front of Dinky", he said embarrassed as he can hear Dinky giggling and knowing she's watching them.

"I thought I was your hero", Thunderlane said pouting with a glare as Rarity turned to her stallion.

"Thunderlane darling, it's romantic when you save my life...but when my sweet little brother Spikey-Wikey here saves me, it is the sweetest thing ever", she said smiling and hugging her little brother again and kissing his cheek again.

The poor stallion looked away pouting and kicking the dirt as he muttered, "I'm the one who caught you".

Then they forgot about something and looked around for the Bug Bear, only to find it wasn't around no more as Spike smirked.

"Must of scared him off...ha never knew my magic was that powerful and intimidating", the colt said smirking and puffing his chest out feeling cocky about himself as everypony rolled their eyes at this.

Again they didn't see the crow watching them from a tree with a smirk, "don't feel too cocky my boy, I was the one to make the Bug Bear disappear", it thought to himself.


The next morning Spike and Dinky slowly woke in union to go to School, "morning Spike", the filly said giving her boyfriend a morning kiss.

Then gasped in shock when she saw that he was riddled with spots and that his horn was limp, "Spike, what happened to you", she asked in shock as he looked at himself in a panic.

Then he saw that Dinky was riddled in spots too and her horn was also limp, then his face fell in realisation saying, "we must of been standing in Poison Joke in the Everfree Forest".

After awhile everypony that was infested with Poison Joke was at Zecoras hut getting the cure, then she shook her head as she gave them four bottles of the stuff.

"This is all I have left, I cannot find more so your gonna to have no choice but to do it", she told them as the five mares and four alicorns face fell in shock, including Spike and Dinkys who decided to skip school today.

"Wait..are you saying-yes..I'm afraid you all have no choice but to take a bath together", the zebra told them as they turned to a shocked red face Spike.